Which leader is the best for survivor?

Which Leader is the best for survivor?
Tuesday 18/01/2011, 22:44
Phoxez - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Which leader is the best for survivor?
Phoxez - Senior English - Tuesday 18/01/2011, 22:44

I thought long and hard but I can't really decide which Leader i wanna use. WHich do you guys use?

Im at lvl 24 right now so i've got a choice between Timber, Hugo and Bridget. I usually use Hugo because he wins the fights for me but I'd like to know which one's the best and why =)

Discuss!
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 23/01/2011, 05:38

I'm in level 25 . i use Timber . Because he makes my Tsubame, Sung Tsu, Zinfrid as 1 hko . Is that
12/14
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Sunday 23/01/2011, 11:25

After playing a lot in survivor T2 lately i have to say Hugo is the best Leader. When you start playing with 8 pillz no one can reduce the pill gap as well as Hugo .
13/14
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 24/01/2011, 04:51

Yes out of those three Hugo is the best one.

He assists attack manip clans into less pill winnings as well as softening the blow when playing against them.
14/14
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 24/01/2011, 17:47

Hugo is the best one out of the 3 because 6+ attack can help you a lot more then the others.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals