Arms Race

Arms Race
Friday 28/01/2011, 11:41
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
Arms Race
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 28/01/2011, 11:41

The sound of guns is echoing through the streets of Clint City. As cute Karen wheels her pool cue to explosive effect, the fearsome Ahkab is all set to harpoon the Piranas’ enemies. And while  Ngrath has come all the way from space to sell his weapons to the Sakrohm, Gudvibz prefers to spread his 100% organic peace vibes.
Get these characters in the shop’s packs.
« Previous123Next »

11/21
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Friday 28/01/2011, 18:52

@Poison Ivy: the Roots have female members -.-

Also, what's up with OP Ahkab ? Guess it's time to build decks around those 7+ power SoA ability cards (yay, more SoA) just to not run into an autoloss against the soon complete combo Bonnie Ld / Ahkab in ELO -.-

Seriously ? Defeat: +3 Pillz on an 8 damage card with SoB as bonus ?

Ooooh the impact in Survivor T2 is gonna be massive
12/21
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 28/01/2011, 20:41

Ahkab might be a force to be reckoned with with his ability.And his damage is nothing to sneeze at.Or his bonus either.Think Cliff or Lou that can really overtax you in a match.
Karen...is ok.think Izsobahd or Beverly.in the old ELO,this might have been your go to card to fight SOA.But,that might not happen so its going to be STOP buddies with Beverly.
Gudvibz.Might be on pace to be the worst card this year.If he had even remotely 2 damage,he might be terrible at best,but the ability just contradicts the card.Why would Gudvibz need to heal if the Roots can block most poison?*shakes head*
Ngrath is a great card for the saks.when Sigma is banned(or not),this is a great gap maker.Does it dispel the idea that all the sakrohms 3's are bad when SOA'd?Not really,but the potential 7/6 sounds better than 8/5.

All in all,an ok release,decent cards,but i dont think ill use them unless necessary.
13/21
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 03:38

@ibitd I ment new female members and like how there was a two-year gap between cards that have no ability on them, the Roots haven't had a new female member since late febrary 2009.
14/21
HonorGuard - Titan English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 05:24

Karen: meh, average
Ahkab: Charlie except this time its Sob and pill manip, fun
Ngrath: Oxen
Gudvibz: Nah, Tremorh is still the vibe guy, this guy's not even close
15/21
Darkmage678 - Colossus - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 29/01/2011, 15:14

Er honorguard Gudvibz is meant to help people Chill out! Tremorh helps find places where they are really good music vibes. Read their bios! All in all Karen, decent for the All Stars, Ngrath, DO NOT MESS WITH HIM! Finally there is Ahkab. I would say he is the most gorgeous guy in the Piranas crew and I think he is the only one so far.
16/21
ITs Rilfex5 - Imperator - YoungMoneyCashMoneyBillionaries English
Sunday 30/01/2011, 12:03

When are the All-Stars going to get a LACROSSE PLAYER on their team?
They need a Lacrosse Player, Swimmer (unless you count Gertrude) ,a boxer for Mario to train becuse El Gringo is a wrestler.
17/21
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 30/01/2011, 13:44

All Stars got Hammer, he's a boxer. Lacross wouldn't be too bad though.
18/21
MiggyMigz17 - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares Português
Monday 07/02/2011, 19:27

What clans are out on friday then ?
19/21
Ordostank - Imperator Русский
Tuesday 08/02/2011, 20:12

What about the mechanics of Heal and Defeat: +x pillz abilities?
I mean if Dalhia strikes my foe's Bonnie and he has 5 pillz at that time then to the next turn he'll have 4 pillz? Not 6, right?
And for Heal there are two questions:
I have poison 2 min 3 ,4 lifes and Heal 1 max 8 , the next turn I'll have 3 or 4 lifes?
In case of more powerful Heal(I guess there'll be one later) - poison 2 min 3, Heal 3 max 8, 7 lifes, the next turn I'll have 6 or 8 lifes?
In what order do this abilities work?
20/21
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Wednesday 09/02/2011, 19:56

What I've seen is that it goes addition and then subtraction. So for example, a heal ability has actually helped me do more poison damage, and a +pillz defeat ability helps you remove more pillz.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals