Urban Rivals in Czech and Romanian!
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 17:24
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
Urban Rivals in Czech and Romanian!
Euzebe - Legend English - Tuesday 01/02/2011, 17:24

Hello all,

We are glad to announce that Urban Rivals is now available in Czech and Romanian.
All our Czech and Romanian players will be able to have their own forum and community.
If you want to change the language of the site, click on the language menu on the left side of the search tool.

Have fun!
« Previous1234Next »

2/34
Cashtrion_HoA - Titan English
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 17:39

Once again Euzebe, you never seem not to amaze me with UR domination...
3/34
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 01/02/2011, 18:19

If UR is keep doing this, it may be world famous.
4/34
Lord Cristian - Moderator - United Romania Română
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 09:50

Wow a really nice surprise!
Thank you!
5/34
WhySooSerious - Guru - | KATANA | English
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 11:12

We will be glad if you make UR available in Turkish
6/34
Storm007 - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 03/02/2011, 21:17

Thanks for czech players
7/34
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Saturday 05/02/2011, 00:28

Very nice
8/34
Stomper-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 05/02/2011, 16:33

Awesome!

...though the game menu and titles on the forum are a little hard to read because they're written in bold.
Will it stay like this?
9/34
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 05/02/2011, 18:37

Thank you for supporting czech community !!!

anyway - honestly - I recommend you to turn off czech version and correct it first ... the web page in czech looks like "chinese spam translated with translate.google.com" . Really ... there are missing characters, some sentences are translated really strange way and many paragraphs looks like 50 years old translation ...
We discuss it in our guild and some players do not understand many of the czech written paragraphs ...

The czech web page will help to czech young players for sure, but it must be improved a lot ...
10/34
AoEM_Rasiel - Imperator - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 05/02/2011, 21:25

So i took a look at the czech version and i was like wow... my mother would have done better job and she dont speak english. I did not have enough courage to get past menu. Like spagr said it would be better to turn off the version and have a native speaker correct it. From what I saw i figure you did not have any native speaker in your translation team which might not be a hindrance for some languages, but czech isn't from the easiest to learn, let alone master.
I might sound only negative, but i do appreciate the effort, it just occurs to me that in the current form it might drive away more players than you get for having it up.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals