Drinks all around

Drinks all around
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 16:13
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
61 messages
Drinks all around
Euzebe - Legend English - Wednesday 02/02/2011, 16:13

It's party time on board the Piranas' ship. Ever since Bonnie Ld turned up, the drinks have been flowing and the mood has never been so good! The pirates have even stopped thinking about fighting. Well, for now at least...

Bonnie Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To get hold of this character, you must unlock her final mission before March 06.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/61
HotShot888 - Guru English
Friday 04/02/2011, 20:17

I know. But a while ago I read about some bug that moved players to fight club from DM automatically. I did play DM, as I said, I got 18 damage
52/61
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Friday 04/02/2011, 21:31

This whole situation is kinda funny. You can either win a lot of deathmatches by packing a deck with lots of 7 and 8 powered SoA cards, or you can get nice streaks in ELO survivor with Skeelz for example. All you need to do is counter their SoB and outpower or shutdown their pillz management. Corvus is amazing in that matchup, so are Sasha, Sandro and Chiara.
53/61
Endymio_DvF - Titan - D-Versified English
Saturday 05/02/2011, 20:29

I have to say well done on these missions. I'm about half way done and its not a mind numbing exercise in frustration like some of the others have been.
Good work!
54/61
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 03:00

I'd like to echo that comment on the missions. Bonnie Ld was the first I went for, and the missions were fun and intreating. I hope Scott Ld has such a fun mission spread.
55/61
Sunday 06/02/2011, 03:53

I hope Bonnie Ld made people realize how awesome Kristin is
56/61
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 06/02/2011, 16:28

Kristin Awesome? Well... I disagree.

The easier missions are good. But currently I find it quite annoying that every other Pirana v Pirana match could simple be decided by coin toss. And I am not even playing mono. Pill maipulation on both sides simply means "winner takes it all, loser is punished doubly."
57/61
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 06/02/2011, 22:11

It's not really coin toss... you're supposed to think of how many pillz your opponent is playing, depending on both players' cards. Just as in any other match.
58/61
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Sunday 06/02/2011, 23:44

Yeah, right. But the problem is: with +4 or +3pillz or -4pillz on the other card (and one's own likely too) this means not "oh, guessed badly, one round lost but can get back" but more often means "Oh, guessed wrong, lost the round... and my pillz on top/and the opponent got back all the pillz on top. Um, screwed?". I can remember very few fights that were not 100% decided after round 2; and a good deal of them were 75% decided after round one. Not only against me, for me as well.

I take "think of how many pillz your opponent is playing" as being almost equivalent to "guessing" in the situation of decks that are to a good deal identical and with the same objectives likely in mind... A wrong "guess" or "thought" if you prefer that pre-decides matches with Piranas pretty fast. Mind you, that has always been so. Just doing that 75% of the time is... especially tiring.
59/61
Monday 07/02/2011, 01:09

But but

Piranas always had that problem. If enemy reads you, game is over. And most of the players do the same thing. 8-9 pillz on Scubb, bluffing with Ector, etc. It's always been like that.
60/61
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 07/02/2011, 01:49

Got my first ld (Bonnie Ld), will not bother with the rest (especially Bella Ld which is rubbish)
maybe will try dudley if his mission available again

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals