New room suggestion

New room suggestion
Monday 07/02/2011, 09:41
Payapawaski - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
New room suggestion
Payapawaski - Master English - Monday 07/02/2011, 09:41

I would really like a deathmatch room but instead of JUST exp that we are suppose to win.
They should add like a reward every round.

For example:
1st one to win a round 60exp + 60 clintz
Normal win: 50exp 50 clintz
Lose: 20exp 20clintz.

It's like for every the exp and clintz you are getting are equal.
And if a player reaches over 500exp in 20minutes he/she will be rewarded 1 credit.

This would be a HUGE help to those who are complaining how hard it is to make clintz 12-15 clintz a win.

Or perhaps making a separate room where exp is normal and clintz is large =)

Thank you for your time and I hope you think about my suggestion =)
« Previous12Next »

11/20
HotShot888 - Guru English
Thursday 10/02/2011, 21:53

Eh

You guys must learn that if the amount of clintz we have increases, the market prices will increase proportionally and nothing will really change

This is also why we can't have a +clintz Leader..
12/20
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 11/02/2011, 06:12

Elo=credits ? But how can anyone earn credits from elo
13/20
suggsie baby - Senior English
Friday 11/02/2011, 10:57

I disagree with the inflation argument because if it was in a seperate room all the players who don't buy packs or have clintz would play there all the time so they would gain more from it than players who do a lot of elo or tournaments or survivor which is pretty much anyone with a decent amount of clintz? It could potentialy offer players a viable alternative to buying credits to get packs, to get cards, to make clintz, which makes it a poor business decision and for that reason it will never happen because UR is a business, not just a game. The more money that goes into it, the better it will become so it does work both ways. So if you want clintz so much just buy some packs and help support the game.
14/20
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/02/2011, 17:18

@suggsie baby; flooding the market with lots of clintz i nthis matter wil lcause inflation. If tey made such a room, y would people spend time doing dt's and survivor when they can make more money on the proposed room. Ur gonna have players with their big 5's ruling all over this room and gettign all the clintz anyway. Card prices will go all the way to the roof due to more money i nthe market making it almost a prerogative to raise the prices. This is jsut a abd idea and I dont even know why you guys are thinking about it. Just follow the model of the Great Depression in the 1930's. Money was worthless cuz there was so much of it out in the free market.
15/20
suggsie baby - Senior English
Saturday 12/02/2011, 00:52

I don't think high level players would see too much interest in it because it's a lot of effort. Players who need the clintz would be the ones making the effort, those who had them wouldn't bother. The exact reason why LD cards can't be sold on the market, because it would be a way to make a lot of clintz without spending any money on the game. The game revolves around spending money, if non paying players spent hours daily in the room they would be making clintz above what the average player was meaning their earning would rise above inflation. So effectively It would be giving a pay increase to the players who don't pay for the game but spend a lot of time on it. That demographic is surely one targeted by sales and loosing that potential client base would be a negative effect of creating such a room. But I am glad to share such an intellectual discussion with you.
16/20
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Saturday 12/02/2011, 03:20

BAD IDEA. All cards prices will imo at least double becasue it is no so easy to get clints
17/20
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Monday 21/02/2011, 18:17

I would not like to see anymore rooms.Not that I think your ideas are bad,but we all have the option to make events.I tried ,but found it I little hard to use,but it had all the options for the idea I had.So should you not be asking for more options on the event maker?Or find a good guild or network within the site ,and find like minded players.
18/20
Six Nations - Guru - Open Casket English
Monday 21/02/2011, 23:46

@dead Selina because if you play elo over the week you atleast get 5 creds
19/20
VinCenTaZzZ - Novice English
Wednesday 23/02/2011, 04:00

I think I would totally like playing in that room because its easy to get clintz and exp at the same time win or lose.
20/20
BlitzAssassin - Titan - Anime lovers 101 English
Wednesday 23/02/2011, 04:58

I can earn 20k at least per week from the site so yar make my life easy.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals