Monsters and Marvels

Monsters and Marvels
Friday 11/02/2011, 11:26
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Monsters and Marvels
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 11/02/2011, 11:26

As we all know, appearances can be deceiving. At first glance, one might well be won over by the beautiful Ivana or Maurice's tasty platters. Edwin the gardener would immediately instill one with fear and the most natural reaction to the Vortex's insect-man, Kronnen, would be to make a run for it. But the fact remains that, in their own special way, all these characters are just as dangerous as each other…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

11/33
Marekius - Hero English
Friday 11/02/2011, 15:13

I just got an idea which came when I was looking over the advertisement at the top of site, how about animated (even a litte like blinking) cards?.
12/33
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Friday 11/02/2011, 15:26

Kolos is only the deadly card. and Lelena & me is the only blood drinker
13/33
kwecky_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Friday 11/02/2011, 15:43

Why is Ivanas bio on French?
14/33
iRAWkDaWorld - Hero English
Friday 11/02/2011, 16:10

Lol, confused me when i didn't seen Maurice's name.
15/33
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Friday 11/02/2011, 17:52

Maurice is great, so long have Uppers player been waiting for a good DR except the old P6/D3 guy (comparing to Melvin which is also 3* but P6/D4),and finally they have received this great upgrade.

And I believe now half Uppers in ELO would be more playable because this guy can easily be used without bonus unlike the neille who is crippled if bonus is lost.
16/33
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Friday 11/02/2011, 18:52

I like Maurice, Ivana and Kronnen but I am not sure about Ivana.

I have been hoping the pussy cats would get a second good 2 star for a while so that I could play them mono Chiara and Redra for splash and while she isn't terrible she seems kind of mediocre compared to most of the other new stop cards like Janice, Karen and Kyle. Though perhapps I am underrating her.

I think (R) Extruderx may be right about Maurice being over powered though. He puts Melvin to shame, who is already a good card. I think they could have made his reduction 2 min 2 and he still would have been a top notch card.
17/33
PapiLove89 - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 11/02/2011, 19:08

The people that are selling these cards have lost their minds... Not a single one even slightly worth the price it's currently at, I can't believe anyone is buying them for that. It gets more and more insane every time a release happens.
18/33
Nekomiho - Imperator English
Friday 11/02/2011, 19:37

Nice cards but that one for Pussycats....well I expected something better (maybe some high powered low star card or somethink with more usefull ability) Maybe next time, maybe. Beside like someone pointed it out few clans have vampires so why not give some cute vampiress for Pussycats? (ok she could be even Ld but somethink like Bonny not like Bella)
19/33
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/02/2011, 19:40

No, the sellers are the smart ones. Bigger profit than ever from mediocre cards.
20/33
PapiLove89 - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 11/02/2011, 20:52

Then you wait around 3 weeks and the 11,000 clintz card you bought is worth all of 1,000

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals