Monsters and Marvels

Monsters and Marvels
Friday 11/02/2011, 11:26
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Monsters and Marvels
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 11/02/2011, 11:26

As we all know, appearances can be deceiving. At first glance, one might well be won over by the beautiful Ivana or Maurice's tasty platters. Edwin the gardener would immediately instill one with fear and the most natural reaction to the Vortex's insect-man, Kronnen, would be to make a run for it. But the fact remains that, in their own special way, all these characters are just as dangerous as each other…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous1234Next »

31/33
EagleOtto - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Friday 25/02/2011, 10:18

Fang Pi, Freaks, Jungo and GHEIST
32/33
EagleOtto - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Friday 25/02/2011, 11:29

Off by one, but they named a card after me, so SWEET
33/33
Ala5 - Senior English
Sunday 27/02/2011, 20:50

This has nothing to do with the cards but the UR guys keep making cards based on books right? So it is in my opinion a great idea to put Mr Mumbles from invisible fiends in the Nightmare clan, it would be the first actual SCARY monster and it is really creepy, REALLY CREEPY [so creepy Iellena should quit her day job if MM comes, like I said REALLY SCARY].

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals