Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17
LOA Daigon - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
Glitches - March 2nd, 2011
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of AmericaEnglish - Wednesday 02/03/2011, 17:17

Greetings.

The moderators currently online have seen dozens of reports come in in the past hour. There is definitely something odd going on right now, yes. The admin staff is looking into it. I expect that it will resolve itself in a little while, but in the meantime, here are two quick fixes that I hope will help:

1) Go to adobe.com, and make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player installed.

2) Clear out your internet cache. (How to do so depends on your browser.)

Log out, then log back in. That fixes most tech issues. If that doesn't help, and you've LOST something as a result, you need to contact Customer Support, via the green ? tab in the upper right. (If you haven't lost anything, and it's simply an annoyance, please be patient, and let the admins work their magic. ;-] )

Also - Keep an eye on here the Staff Announcements. The admins will post when the glitches have been fixed, or provide an update with further instructions.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!!
Daigon
« Previous12345678Next »

41/76
Mystic Ranger - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 06/03/2011, 04:59

."it has really put all trading on hold."
No it hasnt
Use My Collection Pro.
42/76
Six Nations - Master - Open Casket English
Sunday 06/03/2011, 14:59

I had the private sale glitch but you click on public sale put in the price then click private sale and it's the same price you put in
43/76
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 07/03/2011, 00:09

It's as Mystic Ranger says. Just use Collection Pro to trade cards
44/76
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 07/03/2011, 16:11

Collection Pro isnt even workign now. Cant select cards this way. Such a pain to make decks without it
45/76
Zi76 - Hero - The Cunning Gambit English
Monday 07/03/2011, 16:42

Immortal One, then you should follow Daigon's advice.

I haven't had any problems with Collection Pro.
46/76
Beer Lover - Hero - California Style English
Monday 07/03/2011, 17:34

I keep having a problem where I don't get credit for the "Intellectual Debate II" mission. I have reported this to Urban Rivals numerous times, but have not seen any response yet and the problem is still occuring.

I just won a match against a player named LiogoUltra. It gave me credits for the missions counting towards 1000 wins and 2500 wins overall, but did not credit me with a deathmatch win for the Intellectual Debate II mission.

I play on an iphone 3g, and don't usually have problems. Is anyone else experiencing this bug? Will the UR staff ever acknowledge this problem and/or fix it?

I don't have a lot of time to play UR every day, so it's very frustrating to win a deathmatch and not get credit for the mission that I'm trying to clear to get Gail Ld. I have probably won about 8 to 10 deathmatch matches that have not been credited so far.

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG OR AT LEAST SEND ME A MESSAGE LETTING ME KNOW YOU ARE WORKING ON IT!!!
47/76
0 Anderson - Titan English
Tuesday 08/03/2011, 05:44

I have the excact same problem as Immortal one and have updated adobe flash and emptied my cache and logged out then in. here is what i get when i try and click on a card:
http://img405.imageshack.us/f/glitchg.jpg/
48/76
XCap Wild - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 10/03/2011, 21:24

New collection pro issue, nothing too big... I went to sell a card, I guess kate didn't like the price and told me no. The issue is that the card is gone from the collection pro until I go to a different page and come back or refresh. Changing clans tabs and coming back doesn't help.
49/76
azarel41 - Veteran English
Friday 11/03/2011, 02:28

Hmmm there's a weird bug for the ipod touch... for DT's, it no longer shows the current score that you have amassed during the Daily touranment itself... its kinda irritating as its hard to see whats the real score that we have currently?
50/76
Wahzoo - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 11/03/2011, 14:52

The new App Update is Crashing everytime I open it! Fix!!!

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals