Sakrohm T2...?

Sakrohm T2...?
Monday 14/03/2011, 01:17
Cypherax - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Sakrohm T2...?
Cypherax - Veteran English - Monday 14/03/2011, 01:17

Making a half deck with Sakrohm for Survivor T2.
My half deck is: GraksmxxT, TrinmkkT, SkrumxxT, Uranus.
My question is; which clan should I pair this half with?
I was considering Junkz or Roots, since they both work well with Sakrohm. Note that I can't afford any Cr like Kiki Cr or DJ Korr Cr... My budget is around 30k, could be stretched a little more though (scored an Ongh in a cardpack! Yeah )

Doesn't have to be Junkz or Roots, could be anything. Those were just ideas. Could anyone suggest a deck I could pair with my Sakrohm half?
« Previous12Next »

11/15
Thursday 17/03/2011, 05:30

Ok, guess I'll stick to that then
12/15
Zhudac - Guru English
Friday 18/03/2011, 02:12

In T2, you want versatile damage reducers. That means cards like GraksmxxT, DJ Korr Cr, Tanaereva Cr, Peeler, etc. are excellent. Attack manipulation does very well also, which lends it self to clans like Uppers who truly shine with a deluge of powerful 5* and 4*s with power manipulation, SoA, SoA-proofness, and damage.
13/15
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Friday 18/03/2011, 06:06

Nice clans you picked out there...Junkz got me 20 wins, Roots 17

Junkz deck: Peeler Taham Haze Fuzz Rowdy Morphun GraksmxxT Uranus

Roots deck: Shakra Ratanah Lou Jeena Morphun GraksmxxT Uranus SkrumxxT (TrinmkkT is also an option)

Upgrades to each deck: Kiki Cr, DJ Korr Cr, Guru Cr
14/15
Friday 18/03/2011, 09:03

Thank you so much Trippie...!
That Junkz deck is so much better than my current deck. Haven't yet tried out the Roots deck, probably won't because Junkz = ownage

Okay, end of thread, found my answer
Once again thanks Trippie
15/15
0 Xavi - Titan English
Saturday 19/03/2011, 04:24

Nightmare! I used these decks: 26 wins Survivor and Lyss's DeathMatch Deck to get 16 wins yesterday. Could have had more, but I lost on a coinflip move

Of course, you probably don't have Guru Cr, so you can replace him with Eris or SkrumxxT and still do pretty well.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals