Well-Earned Retirement

Well-Earned Retirement
Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
106 messages
Well-Earned Retirement
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43

Caelus has been head of the Skeelz Academy for so long now, he'd more or less become part of the furniture. So when he announced his retirement, it came as a huge shock to both his students and colleagues. But they'll be even more surprised when they hear he's decided to devote himself to his secret passion of darts, playing alongside Robb, the undisputed master of the discipline. And in return, the old teacher will initiate Robb in the strange arts of reading and writing... So, it looks like our two old hands have a good few hours of learning ahead of them!!
« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

61/106
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 15/03/2011, 15:03

Lol thought I only had one of each card. Come to find out I forgot I got 3 extra robb's, a few months back when he was going for a little under 2k. I told myself he'll go up in price sooner or later...... yup he sure will.
62/106
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 15/03/2011, 15:17

Well,despite most people's displeasure at robb going cr,this is MadChewi's first ever card going CR(that's Tony Semedo,aka one of the best drawers in and well known to the UR community for those who dont know),so pretty much i wanna say congrats chewy^______^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
63/106
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 15/03/2011, 21:06

Imo Ur are trying to create the next gen of Crs. with cards coming out quicker than ever before, then Ur want to make sure that a good proportion are Crs. When i first started there was a load of Crs such as the big 5, Rass Cr, beserkgirl cr, and the rest, all of which only the real UR old timers had. Now im thinking that UR are doing this so the future generation of UR players can have their own little cr collection to go for. it'd be impossible for a newbie to get dj korr etc, but much easier for them to save for robb or smokey. I think we'll see more regular cr releases and then itll die down a bit. helps the market change about though and imo thats a good thing.
64/106
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 15/03/2011, 21:11

Lots of Crs. Soon you'll make all the cards become Cr. This is boring. The game is getting pretty boring. And the mass ELO bans...
65/106
qPracticep - Guru English
Tuesday 15/03/2011, 22:16

After a year and a half of playing im finally going to get my first cr about dam time!!
66/106
Legacy PH - Senior - Face Everything And Rejoice English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 01:19

@Cardz Ruler

I've never thought of that. Cool insight
67/106
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 01:24

''Lots of Crs. Soon you'll make all the cards become Cr. This is boring. The game is getting pretty boring. And the mass ELO bans...''

Quit the game then.
68/106
UR_Chaos - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 01:42

Personally, I think the CR aspect keeps the game fresh.
69/106
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 10:33

Yeah i think its good the Cr's theyre choosing.
Hopefully Charlie/ Graks/ Hawk or Copper/ Kolos will be next (all the beasts), Cr all of them to permanently decrease the use of them
70/106
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 16/03/2011, 13:21

Robb is unexpected.. it should be Randy! (I have 20 Randy) lol..
7 robb and 7 caelus
I can't really complaint

« Previous12345678910...1011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals