Well-Earned Retirement

Well-Earned Retirement
Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
106 messages
Well-Earned Retirement
Euzebe - Legend English - Monday 14/03/2011, 11:43

Caelus has been head of the Skeelz Academy for so long now, he'd more or less become part of the furniture. So when he announced his retirement, it came as a huge shock to both his students and colleagues. But they'll be even more surprised when they hear he's decided to devote himself to his secret passion of darts, playing alongside Robb, the undisputed master of the discipline. And in return, the old teacher will initiate Robb in the strange arts of reading and writing... So, it looks like our two old hands have a good few hours of learning ahead of them!!
« Previous12...4567891011Next »

81/106
YoUMakemesick - Senior English
Friday 18/03/2011, 03:00

Actually I like Chaos's idea about retiring a clan. Because basically all the bans are with Roots I say just make em all a Cr. Headline could read:

Hippies Die: Vortex's Work?
82/106
UR_Chaos - Legend - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 18/03/2011, 04:03

@ T-1013-C the Roots were the exact clan I had in mind when I thought of the idea of retiring a clan... they could all return to their Roots haha
83/106
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 18/03/2011, 09:00

Roots would be amazing if retired, we all know they work good in elo, but have been being banned for decades... so cr the whole clan and hey presto we get the clan we love back
84/106
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 18/03/2011, 13:05

Cring a whole clan :O great idea
85/106
Wombatz - Senior Deutsch
Friday 18/03/2011, 15:52

CR-ing a whole clan would only work together with permabanning all their decent and half-decent cards for Elo.
The idea of Elo is "may the best win" and not "may the one with 5 bazillon Clintz win".
86/106
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 18/03/2011, 17:14

@wombatz, the idea is Roots are not overpowered yet they get baned so often its unreal, cr them and those with money get the privalage to use a nice clan without the banns
87/106
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 18/03/2011, 17:37

You cr the whole of Roots then they become less popular due to people not being able to afford them, this means they don't get the ban Hammer anymore, that leads to all the Roots being unbanned and the rich using the usual OP 11* half of Roots.

There trying to make to make a fun yet fair game and Cr'ing all the Roots does neither.

GW@Z!
88/106
KNIGHTomato - Titan - {The Aussie Brotherhood} English
Friday 18/03/2011, 17:55

I don't get that logic at all. CR a whole clan (making them exclusive and more expensive); unbanning all of them (!!!) so 'those with money' (a minority) get to have a good time in ELO...

Isn't a better solution simply to have more releases of decent ELO cards for Roots?
I'd agree strongly with anyone who says that currently the majority of Roots cards are either too strong or just not good enough for ELO.
89/106
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Friday 18/03/2011, 18:28

"CR-ing a whole clan would only work together with permabanning all their decent and half-decent cards for Elo.
The idea of Elo is "may the best win" and not "may the one with 5 bazillon Clintz win"."
Nope, that wouldn't work. All cards can beat any card. It not like a card becoming a cr makes it so unstopable that it needs a ban.
90/106
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 18/03/2011, 20:37

@ BlitzleLove - If any card can beat any card; then why I doesn't Diego win against Zatman? And it's not that being CR cards that matters; it's that CR become exclusive and exspensive. Especially if you CR an ENTIRE CLAN so it can be un-banned in elo (which btw isn't how the staff works, Smokey turned CR and got Perma-Banned.)

Sure, Roots my not get the treatment they deserve and they may not be the best, but making them all CR is just horrendously selfish.

« Previous12...4567891011Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals