Urban Rivals – Portuguese Translation

Wednesday 24/10/2007, 22:54
Darko EVO - Guru Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
92 messages
Darko EVO - Guru Português - Wednesday 24/10/2007, 22:54

I haven’t thought of any better place to create this topic, so I decided for here.

Don't you think it's about time for Urban Rivals to be released in Portuguese? There are more than 13.500 players that would benefit from it directly. Not to mention higher growing base of users when the game is available in their mother language.

I know the translation has was already been made, but due to the change in most of the texts and the addition of new cards, the old one should be redone. I am offering myself to translate it if you need a translator. Anyone who also intend to postulate as a translator, moderator or anything of the like please post here too, as it would be good for everyone that only speak Portuguese.

Obviously it’s just an idea, but I believe it would be great to have other options of languages in a game that is always growing.

--“--

Tradução pra Português:

Vocês não acham que já está na hora de o Urban Rivals ter versão em Português? Cerca de 13.500 usuários seriam beneficiados diretamente com a tradução, sem falar em Uma base de usuários crescendo mais depressa quando o jogo está disponível em Português.

Eu sei que já houve Uma tradução antes, mas como os textos mudaram demais e muitas cartas novas foram criadas, a versão anterior precisa ser refeita. Eu me ofereço a traduzir o site, caso precisem de um tradutor.

Obviamente isso é apenas Uma idéia, mas eu acredito que seria ótimo ter outras opções de língua num jogo que não pára de crescer.
« Previous12345678910Next »

91/92
FJ Ramone - Hero Português
Tuesday 15/01/2008, 17:40

Watashi wa "L" desu
Sayonnara!

(only thing i know in japanese)
92/92
0 Raffa - Legend Português
Thursday 14/02/2008, 16:57

Kd?Kd? Kd?

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals