Black Humor

Black Humor
Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
Black Humor
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 15/04/2011, 11:58

After having tried out various partners, it seems that Crassus has finally found the perfect assistant. Bikini Joe Ld arrived in town full of expectations and hoping to make everyone cry…with laughter. And perhaps with the support of the other Freaks he might at least one day manage to stop crying!
Bikini Joe Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before May 15th.
« Previous123456Next »

11/52
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Friday 15/04/2011, 15:50

The Legendary with the fewest missions yet
12/52
The_HoAx - Hero English
Friday 15/04/2011, 16:42

Hopefully this card is good and playable.
13/52
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 15/04/2011, 17:56

7/3 protection bonus

the stats is.. kinda strange for me
it is acceptable, yet it is not

there are many problems with this card and with Freaks

this card is same with Hula, only with 2 damage more
Freaks, especially card like this that will almost guarantee you poison, no need damage
even if they need, 3 or 5 is good
but we know for nowadays standard 7/5 is stats for level 4

but I understand why only 3 damage, the poison pass through in round 1, and even if you didn't win any rounds afterwards, you can deal up to 9 damage, which maximum point where the Freaks poison can go (minimum 3)
this card could be a good counter for Piranas (but Hula can do this too but with 2 damage less)

another problem, not many will use this card including me because Freaks have TOO MANY good level 3
Olga Noel, Akendram, Mira, Olga, Piotr are more than enough to fill in level 3 Freaks

but, since it is easy to get, I will not complaint too much about this card
I might try to get this one..

it would be better if his stats: 7/4 or 8/2
but more damage not really solve the problem (it's only really useful if you against full stop)
8/2 is pretty good stats, but they might not give it as it might be too strong since you can add Olga, Bogdan and Grudj (all 8 power cards)
14/52
BotShot - Guru English
Friday 15/04/2011, 20:36

@Magus

OMFG THAT'S WACIST!!!!!!
15/52
BotShot - Guru English
Friday 15/04/2011, 20:39

Oh also, this card was released sooner than everyone expected. Hopefully they will keep going with this - new Ld every second friday. Every month was a bit slow
16/52
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 15/04/2011, 20:52

Life gain with Freaks? Seriously? UGH! Annoying one. At least not as evil as the last +life, but still.
And just ANY poison in Deathmatch? okay...

I generally find those missions weird for the Freaks legend.
17/52
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Friday 15/04/2011, 21:21

Kinda tricky mission,since Freaks poison damages usually comes from their bonus and sob kinda popular now
i wish i wont meet many sob users....
18/52
The_HoAx - Hero English
Friday 15/04/2011, 22:39

All you find in Deathmatches are Rescue and Freaks now do no SoB
19/52
UM - FoF - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 01:18

@ UR Admins - Please get a grip on reality. If you are going to call these cards Legendary, then they need to be Legendary in some way. I completely understand that you cannot bring out massive cards as it would throw the game dynamics too far out, but you need to make them harder to get. At the moment you have some players getting the cards within a couple of days of them being released. Is this really what you wanted when you thought up this idea of legendary cards? You need to either increase the number of missions that need to be completed (4 for Bikini Joe is just absurd) and/or increase the difficulty of the missions (some of them can be done in the training room without even trying hard). Please review all of your future legendary releases and make them live up to them name, otherwise this interesting addition to the game with just become a joke in the UR community.
20/52
Medivh - Guru English
Saturday 16/04/2011, 06:48

@Lara Croft Cr: Missions can't be done in the training room. The guys that get them fast are usually those with big collections, and they do most of them in Fight Club where there are lots of noobs, and they only play in other rooms if the missions require them to.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals