Clint City Idols

Clint City Idols
Friday 22/04/2011, 11:34
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Clint City Idols
Euzebe - Legend English - Friday 22/04/2011, 11:34

For those of you who didn’t watch Clint TV last night, here’s a rundown of the finals of Clint City Idol! Cherry opened the show and set the night on fire with her feminist pop songs. Stella won the hearts of all her intergalactic fans despite singing in Glinkon dialect. And although Bianca’s musical outpourings weren’t a huge hit with the young, that wouldn't have stopped the judges, who’d been paid-off by the Uppers, from voting for her. But when Russel underwent his transformation and started howling at the moon, there was no doubt about it - a voice like that definitely deserved first prize!!
« Previous123Next »

11/26
iGraff - Titan English
Friday 22/04/2011, 17:23

Montana needs a bartender.
12/26
Hybrid069 - Hero - The Hybrids English
Friday 22/04/2011, 17:50

Sakrohm is my 2nd fave clan. Sigma was my fave card, and now Stella comes along. Who shall I vote for Ms. Clint City 2011 now?!
13/26
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Friday 22/04/2011, 23:10

Ugh! why can people not accept a good 2* for Uppers that isnt OP!!!!! Bianca is a great addition yet people moan about the 2 damage? what is the world coming to???
14/26
HotShot888 - Guru English
Saturday 23/04/2011, 02:03

I believe there is no way to satisfy an Uppers player. Bianca isn't exactly Wendel, but she can take on most opponents. She is stable and in most cases, will still win pill-on-pill even after losing either the ability or the bonus.

Stella is lovely. If I were to use a 5* Sakrohm, it would be a no-brainer for me.

Cherry makes me want to try Pussycats. A good 3* cards is what they really lacked

Russel.. Eh, Nightmare already has some great 4* cards. Maybe if it wasn't revenge..
15/26
IM_Mutant - Guru - Immortality English
Saturday 23/04/2011, 02:11

Stella
16/26
cgoodness13 - Master English
Saturday 23/04/2011, 06:19

They should have a GHEIST character whos a parody or something of wesker from resident evil. first form should be like him holdin a briefcase, next him with his gun ready to shoot, 3rd with a arm like a tyrants, then last lookin like how he looked at the end of resident evil 5 with the tentacles and what not. call him like wesper or something like that.
17/26
Zapper1300 - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Saturday 23/04/2011, 16:05

I don't see why Uppers fans should accept Bianca. Other clans have power reducers such as Tula, Prince Jr, and Eadh which have a min below their power. I would have liked Bianca more if she was a 5/2 with -2 power min 5 so that at least it would be a low damage Tobbie.
18/26
_wise_ - Titan - the courtyard of shadows English
Saturday 23/04/2011, 16:42

The thing with Bianca is she is a comprimise between Nellie and lets say Jonas
She is reliable even wjen hit by soa
Which i believe puts her well above Tobbie
19/26
YorkMorgan_UM - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 24/04/2011, 00:25

Bianca - Very solid card which can definitely win rounds. 7.5/10
Stella - Good attack wall and is pretty much Tessa Cr. 8/10
Cherry - Amazing card that will frustrate your opponent if her ability gets through. 9/10
Russel - Sadly, while his ability seems useful at first, you realize he can only really be used in the second or third round. He's pretty predictable. If this card was life gain, he would be much much better. 6/10
20/26
sjs00 - Hero English
Sunday 24/04/2011, 04:43

I was hoping for an Ulu release. Some hot mermaid by Quirky would have been nice.
At least we get some Quirky art.
Fun fact: Stella is the name of a character in his up and coming comic, Sin!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals