Click here if you forgot your password.

They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

101/159
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 09/05/2011, 09:11

Backlash would be alot better if it did something other than give you the lesser hand,

Example : -3 power min 1, backlash -2 life min 0.

I think that's what urban-rivals is planning on doing anyway to be fair.
102/159
Elissa_TUK - Guru - Team UK English
Monday 09/05/2011, 09:46

@Shai Shai... Skeelz bonus is great, renders the bonus of Nightmare, Piranas, ghiest and Roots pointless and all the SOA/SOB cards out there pointless too... the only cards that effect them are all stops!

Skeelz are probably my favourite clan and have been since their release, couple their revenge cards with a few Vortex and you have a fantastic bluff deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1862164

I'll wait for a few more bezerk cards to be released before i write them off completely, but for now, they won't be a clan i bother with, i think.
103/159
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 09/05/2011, 10:22

@Tanto:
In all honesty you're playing a signature uppersdeck with 2 permabanned ELO chars, He plays a new clan ppl still have to learn how to play.

He overpilled his Beef, that's a bad call on his part, not a bad card imho. If he used 1 pill less he would still have won. Samantha 5 power x 1+3 = 20 attack Beef, 7 power x 1+4 = 35 attack - 10 attack = 25 attack. You'd end up with 6 life and a 1 pill lead. if you overpill even just 1 of your precious Uppers he can still whack on your ruby. I suppose you'd Duke it out with either a starting to bluff with Rubie or jackie to get him to waste more pillz, or you'll go for the straight 2 hit KO 5 pillz on jackie 4 on Zatman. if he beats either and saves pills to counter your Rubie you're dead.
1 match against 1 opponent (new to a clan at that), where your draw is clearly 3 - 4 times better then his, is no basis to rely
104/159
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Monday 09/05/2011, 14:15

When are we going to see legendary cards for All Stars and Ulu Watu?
105/159
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 09/05/2011, 15:18

@0UC-DarkEagle:
sorry, can't get your point
he does not overpill, he did the right thing
I believe you understand how upper user use Samantha
4 pillz on Samantha against 7 power card is NORMAL
he knows that, so he pillz 5

I know he would hit with Beef, therefore I use 3 pillz just in case he has funny idea to use small pillz amount

sorry, at that time I moved first with Samantha
he did not overpillz, he react to my card
see? even against Samantha you need 5 pillz using Beef to reach safety zone
because 4 pillz Samantha = 25 attack with -10 opp attack = 35 attack = 4 pillz 7 power card

fine, if he only use 4 pillz, I gained 1 pillz advantage, and then?

next turn is his turn
he needs to moved first
why do I need to bluff?

let's say he use 4 pillz on Beef and win
now he needs to move first
which one he will use?
kawamashi? he cannot fury it to 2 hit KO me
if he use kawamashi or Esther, I will use 3 pillz Rubie
forced him to use another 4 pillz
if he did use 4 pillz, that means he wins abd left with another 4 pillz
Zatman and jackie 3 pillz each will finish the game since I only need 10 damage, not 12 (if I need 12, he can force me into draw, hit with kawamashi and full pillz Esther to prevent me using fury)

if he did not pillz,
that means: him: 6 life 8 pillz
me: 6 life 6 pillz

next round? full pillz jackie and I win
106/159
Monday 09/05/2011, 15:18

Cont'd
yes, my draw is better, but it is just an illustration on how vulnurable backlash is (especially Beef)
the backlash ability gives too much penalty for the card, even if it gives solid stats (it is quite rare to see new card with 7/6 at level 4 nowadays)
it would be hard to implement backlash as Berzerk theme. it might go well with another clan that has +/- attack or power, but not Berzerk

also, Berzerk bonus limit them to do KO. sure one is small example, but this is one case where Berzerk bonus cannot KO a card

P.S: I put, "this clan is not too bright in T1"
this clan might worked in ELO as filler clan with their low level cards
107/159
Monday 09/05/2011, 17:14

"if he did not pillz,
that means: him: 6 life 8 pillz
me: 6 life 6 pillz"

I mean
that means: him: "4" life 8 pillz
108/159
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 09/05/2011, 18:50

They could make them have double abilitys E.G 8/5 4* backlash -1 pillz and - 3 opp pillz..
109/159
Shinozou - Titan English
Monday 09/05/2011, 20:18

I really like them, on paper, that is. Got a feeling they ARE weak. Least I haven't found a way though to play them in Elo by now, but I'll keep on trying. For I really like them on paper
110/159
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Monday 09/05/2011, 21:34

@Tanto89
You don't like Berzerk, fine don't use them. For you to say this clan sucks with only 4 cards out makes you look stu... don't know anything. To go on about how you beat them with Uppers using Jackie, Zatman, Samantha and Rubie that makes you, again look stu... don't know anything. That's a really hard hand to beat no matter what clan your playing against. 

If I'm not mistaking when Vortex 1st came out just about everyone HATED them (I was one) but once they got enough cards to play around with they grew on them (me). 

So, before you continue to bash on them wait until they get enough cards to were you can fully decide on if you like them or not. Like I said, the clan only has 4 cards and people shouldn't be saying they suck or any other negative remarks. Give them some time to get more cards before you start to judge them. 

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals