They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

111/159
JeffnTakerHoA - Senior English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 04:23

@mostDGK well said
112/159
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 10:01

@mostDGK:
Sorry if you think it offend you (and I do feel offended with stu)
yes I use Uppers, but it could be any other clan with +/- attack or power
it could be Montana, All Stars, Sentinel, Rescue, etc.

so, do you think if I beat Berzerk with Freaks in 3 out of 4 rounds, that means Berzerk is sucks?
no, I NEVER said that,
because as I said it before, do not look at the card, focus on the damage (but because 0UC-DarkEagle said about the battle play it self that is why I wrote the next part explaining about the battle)
before I need 12 damage where that means I need to use 1 strong card, 1 kinda weak card (with both 6 damage to win without fury)
but because of backlash: -2 life, I only need 1 strong with 6 damage and 1 (could be strong or weak, but usually you will choose strong card) with 4 damage without fury

let me say this once again (this is the third time, if it doesn't pass through you, I give up)
what I want to say is backlash is not for Berzerk, it does not suitable with their lack of power / attack modification (except 8 power with backlash, but that might not even enough for their level 4 and 5 cards)

also, their bonus does not help them with KO. combine it with backlash and it will hurt them even more (because you need to stay longer in the fight)

I NEVER said I'm against their low level card. I can see the potential
it is pretty good if you can get 7/1 with +/- attack or 7/3 with +/- power and attack.
they can avoid DR which is very useful
113/159
AJ_Cooper - Master - Elysium Aether English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 12:00

As there is a women only clan why don't you make a man only clan?
114/159
JeffnTakerHoA - Senior English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 13:24

@Vasilschen the Puppydogs clan?? xD
115/159
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 14:02

@JeffnTaker: lol
116/159
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 14:50

"If I'm not mistaking when Vortex 1st came out just about everyone HATED them (I was one) but once they got enough cards to play around with they grew on them (me). " really, you go about insulting someone who did what you did with the vortexs.
117/159
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 16:01

@Tanto89
I do fell bad for saying "stu" sorry.

Your sizing up the clan base on what, the fact that they can't get a ko, right? Well, THEY ONLY HAVE 4 CARDS OUT RIGHT NOW! You want to continue to say they suck (your implying it) against +/- clans, what clans don't have a hard against them?

Have you even used them?

@Zebstrikalove
I should of said this in the last post but really the only thing I didn't like about Vortex was the defeat bonus, I wished it was victory.
I'm not the same as him. Yeah, I didn't like Vortex at 1st but I didn't go out and say this and that about the clan. I waited until they got enough cards to mess around with before I started saying things about them and TO ME Vortex are the most powerful clan in this game.
118/159
Dr Deckman - Guru English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 16:08

You know what would be cool for this clan? Fury activated abilities.

For example:

Berzerker Fury: Your fury adds 4 damage.

Boiling Blood: Remove 1 Poison Effect.

Come on UR you know you wanna.
119/159
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 21:10

@mostDGK:
"Your sizing up the clan base on what, the fact that they can't get a ko, right? Well, THEY ONLY HAVE 4 CARDS OUT RIGHT NOW!"

yes, I should have give them time.
but, if they keep on this pace, I don't think something good come out (especially they tried to come up with many backlash cards for Berzerk which what UR always do, for example Piranas with pillz manipulation, and Jungo with stop cards)

clan that doesn't have a hard time against +/- attack clan?
Piranas and Nightmare is the most obvious one.
Roots is another one since they have many high power card

btw, if you read my comments about Skeelz and especially Vortex

http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=980988&subject_page=0
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=0&id_subject=1473084&subject_page=0

I give a pretty strong remark on how strong they can be
I can see their potential, even with 4 release

I could see Berzerk as filler clan with their level 2 and 3, but there is nothing to brag about them too (especially because backlash theme and their bonus with minimum 2)
minimum 0 would be OP, I agree, but min 2, is just.. not convenient as bonus

I would like to see a card at level 3 with 6/1 +2 life per damage in Berzerk though, only SOA and SOB that can really stop this card (if - opp life = damage)
120/159
SavetheKinna - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 10/05/2011, 21:11

Loosen up UR...I just spent 260 credits on New Blood packs and got a whopping ...ZERO....of the new Berzerk cards.

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals