Click here if you forgot your password.

They’re gonna smash the place down!!

Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
159 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 06/05/2011, 11:12

It all began one stormy night at the Red One Motel. A rat-catcher unlike any other released Xantiax gas into the hotel's air ducts, contaminating all the occupants. Among the first to be transformed were Norman the receptionist, Kawamashi the savant on the run, Beef the trucker and Esther the run-away school girl. Together they make up the first wave of Berzerk clan members and THEY ARE NOT HAPPY!!Get the Berserk Clan in the shop’s packs
« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

81/159
Charash - Veteran - Srebrna Orda English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 17:43

+2 damage can KO, meaning cards have to be a little less powerful, is effected by DR
-2 opp life min 2 cant KO so cards can be a lot beefier (see what i did there ) will not be affected by dr
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It depends of DR and a card. Lets take Norman and Rei for example. They are both virtualy 8 power 6 damage cards.
Against Zoltan Rei deals 3 damage. Norman deals 5 damage. Good for Berzerk.
Against Spiaghi they both deal 3 damage.
Against Pussycats the both deal 4 damage.
If Pussycats player has 4 life left Rei do KO and Norman deals only 2 damage. Bad for Berzerk.
So they are not affected by dr only sometimes.
82/159
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 18:43

@Thoazol That's a good point. Though it sadly cost them their sanity to do it.
83/159
yoyomoer_xD - Hero Español
Saturday 07/05/2011, 18:55

I won't like this clan until an 8/8 with a backlash ability appears
84/159
JeffnTakerHoA - Senior English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 20:12

My Opinion:
Clan: Awesome
Damage: Great!
Backlash: No Problem!
Cards: Awesome!

Ok here's what I want to say about Backlash.....
Beef: Getting 2 Damage for dealing 8 damage is nothing to complain or whine about!
Norman: 8/6 for a 3* its only one pill!!!!!!! STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!
85/159
Lucius Fisk - Imperator English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 20:38

Reviews of the new cards are up at www.deckoftheweek.com
86/159
thrasherTop - Master - Dudes & Dudettes United Guild English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 23:40

Backlash sucks u get life points taken away from yurself not the oppenent or pillz
87/159
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Sunday 08/05/2011, 02:00

Lol..
I'm against Beef kawamashi, Esther, and Tobbie just now (against level 51 player)
this clan is not too bright in T1..
I have better draw than him, I know, but I am not do not look at the card, look at my cards' damage
I draw jackie, Rubie, Samantha, Zatman

I use Samantha 3 pillz
he knows he had no chance except against Rubie
so he use 5 pillz Beef
he deal 6 damage to me, and 2 damage to himself

now, for people who said getting 2 damage is not a problem (in order to gain "7/8" stats)
now I can do 2 hit KO with Zatman and jackie WITHOUT fury!
in normal condition, I need Rubie and jackie, Rubie has low power which you can intercept but now, I can use Zatman
7/8 for that round is great, but you need to think about the whole match

and also, again as I said before, you cannot KO me with their bonus, even if you fury kawamashi, it still leaves me with 1 life
it would be different story if you use fang pi or La Junta at that time, if you have Nakata, you can threat me to do 2 hit KO with fury
but sadly, with Berzerk, you can't

how pathetic is that? Beef against Samantha? he needs to use 5 to reach safety areas
usually people are willingly to pillz Samantha up to 4 pillz against 7 power card (without +/- attack or power)

if you want to use Berzerk, you need a good half to cover their weaknesses, good half that versatile with +/- attack or power or DR, or high damage to help you with 2 hit KO
88/159
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Sunday 08/05/2011, 02:38

Backlash is just another ability in the pointless quest to kill SoA clans imho...

That's all that Backlash does. Play a normal clan and the Backlash user gets a disadvantage, play an SoA clan and Backlash isn't a factor. In other words, the Backlash cards are stronger vs SoA. But it doesn't matter since both Roots and GHEIST have superior cards at the moment.

At least Backlash brings some more depth into the game again because vs non-SoA decks you can still play around Backlash.

Either way, I welcome the new clan. Sure, not the best bonus and so far not the best cards, but they give a new perspective again.

GJ UR
89/159
Elissa_TUK - Guru - Team UK English
Sunday 08/05/2011, 03:04

I do think it's a perfect counter to the Pussycats bonus... they DR -2 damage if they win, bezerk has an unblockable -2 opp life, the bonus evaporates the Pussycats bonus, cancels it out so you still get face value damage on the card. *shrug*

They're not as bad as I first thought, but I don't think they'll be replacing Skeelz or Ulu Watu for my staple decks any time soon.
90/159
A Unicron - Imperator - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Sunday 08/05/2011, 07:29

Backlash, just what I was waiting for!

« Previous12...910111213141516Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals