Forum Moderators

Forum Moderators
Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36
Force Majeure - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
333 messages
Forum Moderators
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open CasketEnglish - Monday 23/05/2011, 17:36

The English speaking community needs 10 forum moderators. Forum moderators have to be level 50 minimum, be active in the community and know the message boards rules. If you’re interested, contact Euzebe
« Previous12...2728293031323334Next »

311/333
IM_Judge - Legend - Immortality English
Friday 28/10/2011, 19:57

Bump

any updates on this?
312/333
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/11/2011, 13:40

Nope lol.
313/333
XC-MerLiN - Eternal - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 03/11/2011, 21:03

Spagr always mod? My God! What kind of question is this?
But I can tell you one thing, he's one helluva mod, never takes sides, criticises me a lot, and guided me all this time to the right path. If he's like this to me, I hate to think what he'd be like to the wrong-doers
So it'd be small wonder for me if he'll always be a mod.
But still, I will continue to fight him, tooth and nail
Daexen as well, you there, bro? Gave me a lot of advices on my path to become a mature, better player. Thanks bro.
Artemis, sita, you are the most mature and most gentle mod ever, I vouchsafe ferya
Daigon, what can I say about you? You are the one who promised to BL me as well as my insulter, OMG, talk about impartiality, you are the king!
Euzebe, when I am finished with the mods, I'll come for the staff.
OMG, I am lucky, real lucky to have made my aquaintance with such wonderful people in this game.
So nice, so wise, but tell me, how come you all got into bad company such as Nickwit, Fraggle, Goralion and co..?
Love you all.
Hehe, campari speak, okay?
314/333
Friday 04/11/2011, 10:04

I can't tell if MERLIN posted a really nice post to the mods or if hes trying to brib them lol.
315/333
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Friday 04/11/2011, 18:55

No use trying to bump this thread my friends. The UR staff has most likely found their moderators. otherwise, they would have said they're still looking (Or i would at least hope so). We cant send messages to Euzebe anymore as applications.. They probably had way too many people apply for the job. Though i hope someone posts more info on this ahem UR Staff ;P
316/333
yellowjarl - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 04/11/2011, 20:57

interesting post Merlin
317/333
Sunday 06/11/2011, 13:54

Thanks. Sometimes, I feel like opening my mind, but not too often
318/333
Sunday 06/11/2011, 16:52

Th3 0nly 0n3: If they have chosen then i would atleast like to know they have.
319/333
Sunday 06/11/2011, 16:57

@Th3 0nly 0n3 & Battery: Mates, I am not after modship Euz had made that perfectly clear to me in an earlier Pm some months back when I was brazen enough to try my luck for a second time.
I made that post in all modesty, only I was 4 times above the drink drive limit, and couldn't go to the club, and had to pass time at home till the home breathalyser stopped screaming red.
As a byword, I should add that all mods that I have come in contact with, are perfectly neutral individuals, and they never jump into action unless it is something awful.
Also, one thing that I learnt from the experience of the so-called ELO greats, stay well away from cheating of any kind. If they find out, account ban is sure to follow, no doubt. Borrowing cards and not returning them is punishable by the same degree, and if ample proof is provided, vamos, the account can be kissed bye bye...
320/333
M-Bison - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 20:54

Well this thing has gone beyond a joke, I waited for a whole day to see if my post went through just to find out it didn't.

We need new mods now, the forums are slower than ever, this is why they were recruiting mods in the first place, to make the forums run smoother, not for 10 young individuals to feel like they have power, but for the forums to run faster and smoother.

I feel embarrassed for this community in a way, as soon as this post came up tons of random players who have no idea nor come to the forums regularly tried to request to be a mod, not to help the forums but just for that chance of 'fame' and 'power'.

Another thing to note is how many fake people popped up as soon as this post came up, loads of 'friendly active' players suddenly popped out of thin air, why? All for the chance of 'fame' or 'power' whatever you want to call being a mod.

Did I send a request? Sure, why? Because I'm on these forums a lot more than many people, do I want to be a mod? No, I simply wanted to let through posts, why? To help run the forums smoother, it's not about being the man of power if your not helping anything or anyone.

I think they made a mistake to make this thread, they shouldn't of offer'd people to be 'mods' but more of a community guidance, with no more power than letting through posts they think are acceptable and are active so posts would be coming in regularly.

Simple as that.

« Previous12...2728293031323334Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals