All strikes are allowed

All strikes are allowed
Thursday 26/05/2011, 17:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
76 messages
All strikes are allowed
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 26/05/2011, 17:07

After years of training, Harrow Ld is finally ready for Clint City's greatest sporting event - the Open Combat tournament in which all types of bare knuckle fighting are allowed. Harrow Ld will confront other champions from their discipline: El Gringo, Oyoh, Hammer and many more!Harrow Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before June 26.
« Previous12345678Next »

51/76
Steel X_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares Română
Monday 30/05/2011, 12:30

Yeah, Glibon should be Sakrohm Ld card and for Ulu Watu, Naliah (Numar`s mother); these names sound great and every1 wants them to be good and have awesome artwork. Well, I feel the same but think a bit: it takes time, inspiration and thinking time to make such characters, so Don`t point out that hard that you want the Lds. I mean, I`d rather wait and get awesome Lds for those clans (my favs =D) than gettin` them next as average cards.
52/76
The_HoAx - Hero English
Monday 30/05/2011, 16:51

When are we getting Nutty Ld?
53/76
Johnical enam - Titan - OnE MaLaysia English
Tuesday 31/05/2011, 13:07

Finally the Robb Cr can be defeated by me (Harrow Ld) huuuu
54/76
Vic Mace - Veteran - TrAitorzZz English
Tuesday 31/05/2011, 20:44

They should make a clan called Clint city officials, the cco (not my idea)
with a bonus: +2 pillz max. 14 (my idea)
55/76
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Wednesday 01/06/2011, 14:32

It's become more and more obvious that for a clan of athletes, All Stars has no problems with steroids or any other performance enhancing drugs, and here I thought a clan of athletes trying to be rolemodels would stay away from drugs, and try to win in a fair and clean way

Winners dont use drugs
56/76
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Wednesday 01/06/2011, 14:33

Oh and ps for all of you still talking about how Roots need to have a Leader:
They are an anarchist commune for crying out loud. their very nature as a clan stops them from having a Leader
57/76
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 01/06/2011, 17:25

DarkEagle, I'm feeling it's a "Cause justifies the means" type of a deal. Even if you did use substances to improve the performance, it's still a better option than sitting on your couch the entire day.
58/76
MrBoringUK - Veteran - Team Uk Academy English
Friday 03/06/2011, 15:26

For the Fang Pi Clang we should have the Bruce Lee clone that's been developed and Cortez for the Bezerks.
59/76
3xtreeme - Senior - *Freedom Fighters* Română
Friday 03/06/2011, 19:58

One question: it's very funny but i'm new and i haven't any idea. how to block? i have Dan -4 opp damage but i just don't get it sorry for my english
60/76
HHM EOL Akuri - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Saturday 04/06/2011, 06:02

Why is it "All strikes are allowed" instead of "No holds barred"? Or is that too cliched?

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals