Click here if you forgot your password.

New bans in ELO

New bans in ELO
Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
287 messages
New bans in ELO
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Thursday 09/06/2011, 10:48

From Monday, June 20th, taking into account the views you expressed through your voting over the past few months, the staff list of permanent ELO bans will be changed to better correspond to the 14 life points and no semi-evolved characters format: Wanda and Charlie will no longer be bannedYayoi, Sigma Gil, Kerry and Uranus will be banned.Players’ weekly votes will allow you to influence the list of banned characters. So Don’t forget to vote every week!Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12...2223242526272829Next »

231/287
Shook 0nes - Veteran - Evolution English
Sunday 26/06/2011, 05:33

I completely understand wat ur sayin but, again ur missing my point, true life + poision is a deadly combo but watz the point of having sylth just to get her ability blocked by the likes of GHEIST or another? Kan't say the same 4 Greem can u btw sylth isn't invincible cards like Dagg, Herman, & Randy ruin her
232/287
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 26/06/2011, 08:24

Sylth still has a solid 8 power.
Same cards counter Greem nicely.
No card is invincible.
Sylth is a guy.
233/287
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 26/06/2011, 08:34

"btw Sylth isn't invincible cards like Dagg, Herman, & Randy ruin her"

Your right Slyth does get destroyed about them no doubt, thing your missing is in every situation Greem will be worse:
Dagg vs Greem = 19 attack vs 7 Dagg vs Slyth = 19 attack vs 8
Herman vs Greem = 5 power vs 4 Herman vs Slyth = 5 power vs 5
Randy vs Greem = 7 power vs 5 Randy vs Slyth = 8 vs 6

Slyth is better versing these cards then Greem, atleast make your arguement valid theres no point saying Sigma is better then Murray because Murray is killed by Soa....
234/287
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 26/06/2011, 13:54

I really want a replacement for Yayoi now, dont wanan rely on Victoria :/
and agreed sylth is probably better then Greem, but omg he gets killed by soa, and Greem is immune to it.... :O you can easily avoid soa cards, and with his low minimum you can easily use him within the first 2 rounds or even the third.
But with ghiest friendly weeks, Greem may prove herself better but i dunno, my opinion...
235/287
BesucherXia - Titan - XiongDang Deutsch
Sunday 26/06/2011, 15:59

Well if you guys think soa vulnerable is a good reason to unban cards, then the first to come should be copper while sylth still beats many SOAs pillz for pillz and inflicts 4 pts of life gap.
236/287
Monday 27/06/2011, 19:35

Yea.. well i don't use copper idc bout him (as of yet) but i also want Zatman unbanned or ban Don simple no explanation necessary just look at the abilities:
237/287
Monday 27/06/2011, 20:38

@Paradox.
No, do explain.
How can you ban a 6/8 5 star card based on 8/4 3 star card?
238/287
Monday 27/06/2011, 21:07

The damage... 8 v.s.4, Zatman's -14 attack vs Don's -16 attack. Still, do I need more @Thoazol? What's 4 dmg compared to 8? Half is exactly the answer.. no 1 cares about 4 dmg ( I use "care" quite loosely so don't penalize me ppl ) 14 - 4 = 10 roughly 1/3 of the original amount 33% (of life taken away, not remaining), 14 - 8 = 6 is 3/7 the original amount bout 43% (if my math is correct). Those who still need a reason are either using Don, stubborn or just plain silly.. if atk & dmg were vice versa for the characters would you still want Don being a usable character in elo ( don't be bias just kuz u have Don )
239/287
Monday 27/06/2011, 23:25

You're forgetting the star count.
Fitting a Zatman to a deck isn't exactly hard. I can think of 2 builds that don't have three stars in it (Talking about 8 card Elo)
Don, being a fat five star card, needs smaller cards just to keep the star count at or under 25. Zatman can be played as supporting card, but Don needs to be the big gun.

The attack bonuses.
-14, min 1 on Zatman. -16, acts usually like min 4 to Don since bonus goes first. (18 attack opponent gets dragged to 8 by bonus, and then down to 4 with ability.) Min of 1 is as good as it gets. Min 4 is passable, but not the best available. Not really a big point, but Zat still get it.

Almost everyone here agrees that 8 power is better than 6. Especially on a lower star card, and in straightforward cards like here.

You can check the percentages out the window, and use the correct numbers. They're little to no use in this subject.

If attack and damage were swapped? Assuming you mixed power with attack. Don would be banned by now. As of now, he's good. Zatman isn't. See why?
240/287
Tuesday 28/06/2011, 00:46

I see your point exactly but, don't u think it's a just cause?

« Previous12...2223242526272829Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals