Click here if you forgot your password.

New Concept

New Concept
Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
87 messages
New Concept
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 10/06/2011, 12:07

Kreenk returns, determined to tag every wall in Clint City. This time round he’s offering us some Conceptual Tagging: he’s planning on decorating the town with caricatures of Polit officials dressed up as rappers. His sprinting abilities are certainly going to be put to the test!!Kreenk Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions associated with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before July 10.
« Previous123456789Next »

51/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 15:58

To my Croatian friend... For the sake of clarity, I will break this post into points:
* "Hard to get" and/or "overpowered" cards - we already have that type of cards (Cr), so we don't need to have another type that are also "hard to get" and/or "overpowered". So if you want to have constructive discussion, instead of just saying that my theory is "invalid", you should say WHY my theory is "invalid"...
* Just because I have different opinion, doesn't mean I want to spite someone and argue with them...
* Thank you for paying attention to my improving in the game, but I don't see the connection with this topic...

Cheers
52/87
Browson - Titan - Our last breath English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 16:49

I love the whole Legends thing...I enjoy completing the missions, even if I already got the card, I enjoy going through them again for the 10 credits reward. My issue with the missions becoming so easy is that they really arent a huge challenge to me anymore. I used to save up my Clintz so that when the new legend got released I would have them available to buy whatever special cards I needed to complete the missions. Now, I don't worry about that at all and simply spend a few days, do the missions and get my reward.

I think a great "middle ground" solution would be if the first time a Legend is released, the missions are hard (like Kreenk Ld or Bella Ld was), and the second time the card comes back, make it easier. This way, if you want the card when it is brand new, you have a real challenge. If you cant complete that challenge, wait a few months and you can get the card easier.
53/87
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 19:53

Eddie1990 4D: This is a smally bug and happens to some people. Im not sure if urban rivals is looking at it.
54/87
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 12/06/2011, 21:51

Meelosh not all crs are overpowered or hard to get i can name few examples but i don't really see the point so you saying that all crs are hard to get or overpowered isn 't exactly true is it now ?
i was grinding those missions for a long time and now in their second coming they give it up basically for an afternoon of casual play yes i can get 12 creds doing those missions now but 12 creds ain't exactly the best thing in all ur maybe if it was 20 my opinion on this would change but nvm . just doesn't seem fair to players who done them the first time now that urban rivals just gives them away imo . and the comment on improving your game isn't off topic because atleast imo because new players or low levels shouldn't really focus first on missions and ld missions but hey everyone has their own style of playing the game so my opinion on that may be moot
55/87
Monday 13/06/2011, 16:24

Terry Cr isn't expensive or overpowered lol.
56/87
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 13/06/2011, 17:29

@ UM_AaaBattery
No, she is not, but that is not the point of what I said... Cr cards are either overpowered and expensive, or underpowered and less expensive... The point is that if you find Ld missions too easy, you should set yourself on a personal mission to buy Lyse Teria Cr (Guru Cr, Kiki Cr, etc). You just have to win 1 million battles to be awarded enough money to buy her... Now, THAT is a mission to beat... THAT is a mission for more experienced players... THAT is an overpowered card...

So, if we already have one type of cards that are hard to get, why do we need another type of cards that are hard to get?
57/87
Bigdaddydan - Guru English
Monday 13/06/2011, 19:34

Wow a lot of people are complaining about how easy these missions are, but how often do you end up fighting against one of these characters? I think these missions are good to get players who are powerful and don't have the Ld cards playing more and building stronger decks and making the overall game play better and challenging.
just my opinion and it dont matter but I had to voice mine.
keeps it up UR this is one of the better online FREE games I have played.
58/87
WMD Abaddon - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 13/06/2011, 21:36

LD means less when they are easier to get my only problem with ld mission right now is that they count as mission points so if a new player decided to play missions they would never be able to surpass an older player who was playing mission even if they also got the crs with missions just because they started later..
Am i upset that they keep getting easier well they were too hard to start with they even changed the first ld missions for Dudley Ld after they had already given them out to make them easier... also when they involve specific clan cards it plays Havok with the market so I'm not too upset to see them stray from that i hope they get a bit harder than this though
59/87
xlancelotx - Veteran - PokePals English
Wednesday 15/06/2011, 03:48

Instead of putting the same legendary card out again why don't they make another legendary for a different clan. I'm still waiting for a legendary in the Fang Pi Clang and Jungo
60/87
Wednesday 15/06/2011, 15:04

Xlancelotx: They usally have a new LD and an old LD. Wait intill Harrow Ld finishes and they will probally relese a new one.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals