Survivor Guide

Survivor Guide
Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56
Mr Intelijent - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
50 messages
Survivor Guide
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-VersifiedEnglish - Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56

Hello, I recently just made a Death Match guide and after overwhelming support (a few people) I have now decided to make a Survivor one, This one will be Type 2 and later on I will make Elo Survivor.

1.Include at least two Damage Reducers and at least one Soa. Damage reducers are probably the most important type of cards in survivor since as your progress you get a higher amount of health and lower amount of pills, so you must play to your strength and try and protect your high life because you may be able to win with just one shot. Soa is also crucial because in survivor you will generally find cards like Kolos, Kenny, Slyth and cards that are massive hitters, with a Soa you can stop these cards if you need to, it also provides a great bluff as no one wants to throw out a card against a Soa.

2.Try not to rely too much on abilities to help you win, sometimes you will verse GHEIST and Roots and if you are purely relying on cards that require abilities to win or ability to inflict great amounts of damage you won’t be able to get far. Try and include at least one 8 powered card and at least three 7 powered cards just in case you verse pure Soa.
« Previous12345Next »

31/50
A-Trak - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 28/09/2011, 07:32

Great guide!
32/50
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Wednesday 28/09/2011, 12:04

Thanks for all the feedback guys. It is very much appreciated! if all goes according to plan a DT guide will be made very soon.
33/50
MegabombSG - Senior - DvF [A]cadamy English
Saturday 14/01/2012, 04:17

Tq for the guide
34/50
HotShot888 - Guru English
Sunday 15/01/2012, 19:32

I also want to say thanks, it helped me to build a deck (Freaks/Sakrohm) for ELO Survivor and I just got 12 wins, very likely top10 for today. I don't have 2 SoA which you recommended because Sakrohm don't have a reliable one, but it does have a DR and plenty of pill-saving attack manipulators along with 2 +life cards to compliment the Freaks bonus
35/50
Thursday 19/01/2012, 08:50

Your welcome to both of you, and BotShot congrats, anything above 10 wins in Elo Survivor is very impressive.
36/50
Unitsoze - Veteran - ArcanaTheGuild English
Friday 20/01/2012, 07:54

Good Guide

some people can win 20+ on Survivor, with this strategy guide I can do it too
37/50
Friday 20/01/2012, 09:13

Thankyou Unitsoze and I am sure your more than capable of getting 20 survivor sometime in the future
38/50
Mustangsteve - Titan - DL's Knights English
Friday 27/01/2012, 03:29

Appreciate your efforts on this. Great input.
39/50
Friday 27/01/2012, 07:58

Thankyou I appreciate your comment
40/50
Friday 05/10/2012, 08:51

I do not like necroing threads by any means, however unlike all the other modes Survivor is still the same as it used to be and with all the newer players I thought this thread may still be able to assist people having trouble with both Survivor formats. Any new advice people would like to contribute that is perhaps more relevent than the original contents are more than welcome to post their tips/advice.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals