Survivor Guide

Survivor Guide
Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56
Mr Intelijent - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Survivor Guide
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-VersifiedEnglish - Sunday 12/06/2011, 06:56

Hello, I recently just made a Death Match guide and after overwhelming support (a few people) I have now decided to make a Survivor one, This one will be Type 2 and later on I will make Elo Survivor.

1.Include at least two Damage Reducers and at least one Soa. Damage reducers are probably the most important type of cards in survivor since as your progress you get a higher amount of health and lower amount of pills, so you must play to your strength and try and protect your high life because you may be able to win with just one shot. Soa is also crucial because in survivor you will generally find cards like Kolos, Kenny, Slyth and cards that are massive hitters, with a Soa you can stop these cards if you need to, it also provides a great bluff as no one wants to throw out a card against a Soa.

2.Try not to rely too much on abilities to help you win, sometimes you will verse GHEIST and Roots and if you are purely relying on cards that require abilities to win or ability to inflict great amounts of damage you won’t be able to get far. Try and include at least one 8 powered card and at least three 7 powered cards just in case you verse pure Soa.
« Previous123456Next »

51/54
No_Jellyfish - Veteran - Open Casket Русский
Monday 01/06, 01:37

Fine advice, Mr Intelijent, thank you, I will try to use it. I didn't even think about changing my deck during one streak (:
52/54
JoeBobBlue - Hero - Color Guild English
Monday 01/06, 22:34

Well, that wasn't anything like a necro. But it is a good guide, and its value still stands today.
53/54
{Titan} - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 02/06, 20:16

But it is a bit out of date. Many new great cards have been released since this was made
54/54
JoeBobBlue - Hero - Color Guild English
Wednesday 03/06, 00:04

Eh, basics still apply.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals