The Berzerk Clan is on the Attack!

Friday 17/06/2011, 10:48
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 17/06/2011, 10:48

The Leader of the Berzerk Clan comes out from the shadows. Cortez is all set to finish off the enemy and Vivian jumps on board his crusade of violence. But before things really hot up, the Piranas send Coleridge out on a scouting mission to fly over the Red One Motel. And with fighting in the air, the Fang Pi Clang's nurse, Kusuri, is certainly going to have her work cut out!Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456Next »

51/54
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Saturday 25/06/2011, 06:14

Sentogan is more then capible of filling in a 2 star gap, everyone is over reacting Gil is my favourite card, Junkz are my favourite clan I used Gil in every Junkz deck even type 2 and without her it's tougher but not impossible.

Veenyle is a great dr 6/1 - 3 damage min 2 is still great who cares about Spiaghi he needs to pill atleast one to win Veenyle can force people to pill to beat her to inflict less damage!
Dreen is probably the most underated card in the game picture Greem the dreaded poisoner! 3 pill Dreen add bonus and Greem needs 7 pills to beat. The min is perfect combined with the bonus.
Sentogan is also very nice he laughs at Drs he is solid enough to stand to GHEIST and Roots and can make difference of 5

What more do you guys want?
52/54
Piradeux - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted Español
Saturday 25/06/2011, 07:53

With the thing with Cortez I think he may have something set to be super rare so he is gotten infrequently so that way people keep buying credits and thus they get more money
53/54
0 Braxter - Titan English
Saturday 25/06/2011, 09:31

@post 51:"Junkz are my favourite clan I used Gil in every Junkz deck even type 2 and without her it's tougher but not impossible."..Gil is your favorite card and you didn't know that HE is a GUY?! lol
54/54
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 13:01

New cards come out tommorrow! Predictions are: Junkz, Sentinel, Roots, and Skeelz.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals