Discover the shop’s theme Decks

Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
115 messages
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46

9 complementary, efficient characters for just 60 creditsWith these 9 characters, you’ll have two different Decks to play with, each made up of 8 cards. The first one, that has 25 stars, can be played in ELO and T1, while the second one with its 28 stars can be played in T2. And of course both these Decks can be played in open mode.And of course you can modify and improve these Decks with your own cards. However, if you’re just starting out in the game, we advise you to wait until you’ve played a few rounds with the Decks before you start making changes to them.
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

51/115
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 18:44

Nice beginner's deck but 60 creds ain't worth it

actually 3 packs classic packs can worth high depending on luck
but this can actually cost too much
52/115
JR_Ledeir - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 18:47

It seems like there is a mix of support and disapproval for this... Which is good. It proves its a good idea
If everyone hated it or loved it, then you know there is a problem.

It is important to provide this choice. If it had been around when I started I probably would have spent some credits on it.
It is definitely geared towards newer/casual players and has potential to earn the game some money, which is also good.

I am also very curious to see how this will impact market prices.
Good work staff!
53/115
Leon Anthony - Titan - D-Versified Русский
Thursday 30/06/2011, 18:53

@Nintendan WMD :

Have to disagree. And my point is obviously wise. Look, you can buy 3 NB or 2 elite for that money (plus spare 10creds), probably get Cortez, Shaakarti, Dagg, Dregn, C Beast or any other high priced character (atleast one of them for sure), sell those and buy ALL those decks Why would you buy 9 cards at the worth of about 5-7k clintz in total for 60credits? You see, there are these characters displayed on the pack's cover: Zack, Eadh, Stanly, Dieter, Sargh etc. Or wait, why not just click the "public preset" thing, it was made for a reason, you know...

It's just a way of sucking money out of unexperienced people, is that actually fair? I understand that UR wants to make alot of money by exposing newer guys are richer ones get arround 428,6 credits from only one investment (50k / 7k x 60credits). Well I'm not the one to judge, just saying those packs won't be popular at all, atleast among the people with 95+ IQ.
54/115
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 18:53

*cough* To further push the sale of these decks each card could have a mission attached to them.
55/115
aman8912 - Hero - *Freedom Fighters* English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 19:07

What about some new packs sure this is an ok idea for beginners but it does take the fun out of building own own deck
56/115
Leon Anthony - Titan - D-Versified Русский
Thursday 30/06/2011, 19:23

And "9 complementary, efficient characters for just 60 credits"

60/9 =6, (6) creds per char ( where most of them cost 200ctz )
also they say it's a pack for 2 different modes, but what good is Stanly, Vince and some cheapish 4*s in T2? You know, you'll get beaten up by anyone who doesn't expire his battles nor who loses on purpose.
What does it take Serena to beat Vince? wow like 3 pills at max, unless the person pills like hell, but then he'd lose all later rounds.
and now really, for ELO? I think a lvl15 can already use the market as fine as any 100lvl, and probably has atleast 10k, and probably bought credits before. (as if you don't buy creds after lvl10, you'll find it impossible to battle your opponents, and to purchase and sell characters)

that's poor logic, the newbie might aswell buy a cheapish Freaks/Piranas half deck and kick some without wasting credits. Or wait... why a half deck? maybe a newbie would do better with a mono deck, don't you think?
57/115
(N)-Madara - Veteran - The Brothers of Imperial Knights English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 19:25

What are the cards?!
58/115
Lady_Yayoi - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 19:32

Can you write on each deck which charters it contains?
59/115
DivaDestiny - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 19:33

I have my doubts about these theme decks,

There is no good way to make the decks good while protecting the market for good cards. At this point the decks are a rip-off that only a newbie would ever buy. I am just glad they didn't put anything really good in them and tanked the market.
60/115
Krak3n_BZ - Senior - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 30/06/2011, 19:52

60 creds is wayy to much if its going to be for starting players most of them dont even get to 60 creds at the beggining and they dont understand the decks so they wont be very much interested in that especiall when they see they can buy cards for 20 and 25 creds that how i was i was like oooh 20 creds let me go buy some cards lol when people first hop in they like tohop in constantly moving at a first rate not saving up creds

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals