Click here if you forgot your password.

Discover the shop’s theme Decks

Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
115 messages
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Thursday 30/06/2011, 14:46

9 complementary, efficient characters for just 60 creditsWith these 9 characters, you’ll have two different Decks to play with, each made up of 8 cards. The first one, that has 25 stars, can be played in ELO and T1, while the second one with its 28 stars can be played in T2. And of course both these Decks can be played in open mode.And of course you can modify and improve these Decks with your own cards. However, if you’re just starting out in the game, we advise you to wait until you’ve played a few rounds with the Decks before you start making changes to them.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

111/115
Leon Anthony - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 07/07/2011, 21:18

@M-Bison: so why not make them like 25 credits and be happy with it? but 60?! I understand if these decks had random drops as decks like NB, but not like when you can SEE THE FULL CONTENT OF THE PACK. pfft... I can't stop laughing at these types of comments...
Here's an idea that would work (but it's really hard to script, so I bet boostr would fail doing it anyway. You make a "capsule shop" with various playable decks. Let's say the pack would cost 60 credits as now. but it would have like atleast 5 different decks: one deck would be cheaper than the other etc... for example: a GOOD deck with cards worth 20k, a GOOD deck with cards worth 15k, a GOOD deck with cards worth 10k and a GOOD deck with cards worth 5k. and MAYBE a playable deck with cards worth 2k (so that UR doesn't go bankrupt though i think Cortez shakes the economics more than any other change/release possible, besides something for All Stars like a 8/8 with an ability: protection: stats which won't be released anyway ). in this way people of all lvls would buy the deck to become better and to get a CHANCE TO GET decent cards. In the current way you are basically selling skills (which these decks don't need, obviously, only luck and hope for a not-a-bright playa)
a guide for M-Bison (since he doesn't know how to build decks):
1. press "Collection"
2. press "My Collection" (you get to see your cards, wicked, eh? O.o )
3. put/remove everything you want.
That's the way to play a TCG
112/115
Eclipse-Sensei - Guru - The Trend English
Thursday 07/07/2011, 23:46

Maybe a capsule pack, with only 1 random card inside. It could be worth 5 clints, which is fair since you can't pick what clan it comes from. This is for those low budget guys like me! You could get garbage, you you might strike it rich!
113/115
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 29/07/2011, 05:26

All them cost around 6k

if you say 10 credits = 1k
i actually say that profit wise its not that bad eithe

Lol all who say that they should cost 25k, COME ON! nice try tricking the mods XD

hehe id love to make such a profit,hehe

10 credits=1k
25 credits=6k pretty sweet maths
taking in concideration the dudes who buy 2000 clintz for 2k,there is NO WAY that they will ever cost so low

45 credits at lowest in my opinion!
114/115
Kungfutoo - Master - Triple 7 English
Saturday 13/08/2011, 17:56

I like the theme decks for beginners idea. The decks should be given up front though as there starting point though and for free.
I know there will be a money loss at first but if the new guy stays he will make it up by buying more later.I just think these decks would of been better from the start rather then the cards i got when i first started.
115/115
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Sunday 21/08/2011, 21:10

Im no fan of Theme Decks, but I know if these came out 5 years ago I probably would have gotten one, truthfully.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals