Elo tournement

Elo tournement
Monday 04/07/2011, 22:27
Tauffen - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Elo tournement
Tauffen - Veteran English - Monday 04/07/2011, 22:27

Dumb question: when does the elo tournement take place, im new to elo and always just played type one, please just supply the answer no stupid comments

2/10
Dragothan - Hero Deutsch
Monday 04/07/2011, 23:03

Same time as the other tournaments take place.
3/10
Wolfy WMD - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted Română
Monday 04/07/2011, 23:56

There is no ELO tournament per se. You can play in ELO at anytime by simply joining the ELO room.

The tournament you might be referring to is the usual Daily Tournament in which you can play by being in a valid room when it takes place (every other hour).
4/10
yoyomoer_xD - Hero Español
Tuesday 05/07/2011, 00:30

It takes place during the whole week, you can play at any time until about 6 on sunday.
5/10
Nox Fortuna - Novice English
Tuesday 05/07/2011, 01:02

I'm actually not sure exactly what hour the ELO tournament rotates. There aren't any screens really that give a GMT, nor is there a profile setting for it so really "18:00" doesn't have meaning to me either. I'm curious too:

At what hour (Give a GMT) exactly does a new weekly ELO begin?
At what hour (Give a GMT) exactly does a ELO ban rotation cycle?

In terms of prizes, I know the ELO tournaments are weekly. In terms of ranking, you can play and try to achieve the best ranking for Daily, Weekly, and Monthly if you're one of THOSE types.
6/10
Tauffen - Veteran English
Tuesday 05/07/2011, 17:09

Thanks I felt stupid when I received a message from Kate, You took part in the elo tournament! I was like, no I didn't hahaha any way thanks I also hope to battle some of you, good luck!
7/10
iNomz - Veteran - Legends of the Dark English
Tuesday 05/07/2011, 21:03

As stated by yoyomoer_xD, the ELO tournament is a weekly event.
To participate, one simply must enter the ELO room and have taken part in at least 5 matches.

Sunday marks the end of the ELO tourney, as well as the start of the next one.

So, once you've meet the requirements, even if you haven't done much, at the end of the week, Kate will send you a pm stating you've taken place in the tournament, and you'll receive 150 clintz and 2 credits I believe.

Head to the ELO game rules via the "The Game" drop down list, and you'll find the prizes given to players.
8/10
Rhendon - Guru Español
Tuesday 03/07/2012, 11:21

When did ELO turn into a weekly tournament and no longer an hourly? Or am I reading or doing something wrong?
9/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 03/07/2012, 18:01

@Rhendon: ELO has allways been weekly. You are thinking of Daily Tournament which are every other hour.
10/10
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 05/07/2012, 03:50

Every Week.
ELo score will reset on Monday on another ELO Tournament.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals