Click here if you forgot your password.

Highway to Heaven

Highway to Heaven
Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
116 messages
Highway to Heaven
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 08/07/2011, 11:39

One biker makes a loner; two a couple; three and its starting to look like a club! With that in mind, Bragh and his pretty but dangerous girlfriend, Hopper Ld, have just formed the Paradise Devils and are all set to scour the roads of Clint City on their Harley. You’re welcome to join them but just don't get in their way!

Hopper Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain this character, you must unlock her latest mission before August 7.
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

91/116
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 03:04

Just add this mission:
"Finish in the top third of 10 daily tournaments"
And everybody will be happy because they can't get Ld card in one day...
92/116
Sorin Savage - Legend - the shockwaves English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 04:05

@ otukun

I'm quite aware of what i could and couldnt use in those missions i just felt like using my Jungo deck because im sooo used to playing my junta deck. lol but i do understand and win or lose I had a good time with it. I cant wait for the next ld to come out plus i'm still waiting for Harrow Ld to come back up for me
93/116
Yippe Ki Yay - Titan English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 04:43

So what everyone is saying is that you want an LD to be:

Hard to obtain: i.e so no 'newbies' can obtain them
Playable: so that we can make them the best 2* 3* 4* or 5* in ur deck for first choice
Collectable: So that you can show off your LD

Jeese, there is quite a few requirements here, not to mention what order they are brought out and the actually missions and amount of them that should be involved in the obtaining of LD card.

Sounds to me like the UR staff have a bit on there plate hey. They make a card like Bonnie Ld and bam, to imba for a 2* banned please. Harrow Ld is lucky hes valnerable to attack manip otherwise hed be banned aswell. The rest i agree arent great, but let them be what they were intended for, collectables.

The only thing id suggest is changing the title of the cards from legendary to something else. Otherwise i have no problem with the cards. For me its a reason to keep coming back
94/116
Ambriell - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Thursday 14/07/2011, 12:01

@ AC_BoOm :

In my opinion, it should be difficult but obtainable, even for 'newbies'. In example, it should be difficult for Titans and Legends, but would be monstrously difficult for 'newbies' to obtain. An example would be: "Win 100 rounds with a Jungo", etc. It should not be easy such as a simple 25 rounds, but offers challenge to experienced players. Obviously 'newbies' would have difficulty, but it is not impossible (they can full pill in Lost Warehouse, for example). The only missions that should not come out, as I mentioned in earlier posts are -card specific- missions.

I will have to say that Lds can be playable, but are not -required- to be playable. Also, deck building should not revolve around the Ld. They should not be first-choice in any particular deck. You can build a deck -with- it, but it shouldn't be building a deck -around- it. There is a fundamental difference in the two.

Other than the 2 points I suggested above, I agree with you that Lds are keeping players around. I'm also waiting for the new Ld to come out. But perhaps it is too predictable? They seem to be coming out at around the same time every month.

Just my 2 cents.

@ Sorin Savage :

I understand where you are coming from, and I too completed Hopper Ld with my Jungo deck. Im just saying that the missions should have been more specific to be "Jungo-only" missions.

@ Meelosh :

That criteria is still quite do-able. 25 DTs won't be completable in a day though.
95/116
NVash - Veteran English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 01:47

Okay, Im new to this whole thing. I always play UR but stick with the tournaments. I just unlocked the second mission and I was wondering, how do I accumulate Life Points in Survivor mode? Im in Survivor ELO, this is my first time there and I have no clue what Im doing. Am I in the right mode? Please help, I really want to unlock Hopper. Itd be awesome to have an LD card of my own.
96/116
Ambriell - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 03:35

@ NVash :

You have to use cards with ability/bonus +X Life. Such cards include any Jungo's bonus, as well as other Life gain cards such as Oflgn, Pan, etc.
97/116
MoB_Joyce - Hero English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 04:36

I know this is a stupid question, but I still need to check: By "unlock her latest mission before August 7" does that mean you only need to unlock it but not necessarily finish it or does unlock mean finish the mission??
98/116
Key-kun - Hero English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 04:55

You just need to unlock the final mission before August 7. Once it's unlocked you can take your sweet time finishing if you so desire.
99/116
The_HoAx - Hero English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 04:58

All you have to do is unlock it and finish later I believe.
100/116
NVash - Veteran English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 23:28

@ .Otakun :

Thanks, I thought that but for some reason when I started the match my Bonuses had been taken from my cards. They do that in Tournaments occasionally as well but I just wanted to make sure before I started playing more matches.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals