Click here if you forgot your password.

Career Plans

Career Plans
Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Career Plans
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09

No profession is without merit. Elvis worked as a professional lookalike for a very long time before turning into his own very inimitable person. Through sheer hard work, Fixit managed to open his own garage. And while Kostner wasn't cut out to be a postman long-term, who would have predicted that Ashiko, the sweet little koala bear, would one day emerge as a killer ninja?
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

101/130
Pimplicious - Imperator English
Friday 22/07/2011, 12:59

Fixit has 2 abilities huh
sigh....
102/130
G-H-O-S-T 4D - Veteran - The Fourth Dimension English
Friday 22/07/2011, 17:47

I just realized that there could be characters that have backlash and a second ability to support it!
103/130
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 22/07/2011, 17:51

They should make a cricket player for All Stars
104/130
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Friday 22/07/2011, 18:30

"UM_Triton - Master - URBAN MADNESS Au flag
Today at 11:59

Another All Star sport that hasn't been based on a card already is the most obvious one... sprinting.
Some may argue that it isn't really a sport, but it's probably the ORIGINAL sport. Way way way back before all these new sports with raquets etc. came out I'm almost certain sprinting/running/jogging was something people did to keep fit and challenge others in.

Sprinter. Now. "

Agreed. At the very least it's into the "All Stars mood" more than a... well... a freaking chess player... (Asparov anyone?)

Also a sledge team member, someone related to skying, and a personal trainer. More power to All Starts to screw Fixit
105/130
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 22/07/2011, 22:39

ON_Ragnarok - Legend - Carry ON
Today at 18:30
"UM_Triton - Master - URBAN MADNESS Au flag
Today at 11:59

Another All Star sport that hasn't been based on a card already is the most obvious one... sprinting.
Some may argue that it isn't really a sport, but it's probably the ORIGINAL sport. Way way way back before all these new sports with raquets etc. came out I'm almost certain sprinting/running/jogging was something people did to keep fit and challenge others in.

Sprinter. Now. "

Agreed. At the very least it's into the "All Stars mood" more than a... well... a freaking chess player... (Asparov anyone?)

There is a Sprinter: Lewis the card based on Carl Lewis, do your research before asking for something
106/130
Key-kun - Hero English
Saturday 23/07/2011, 02:03

Lewis the card is a hurdler. Just sayin'.
107/130
uT_Deerthen - Legend - Ultimate Torney™ Español
Saturday 23/07/2011, 04:06

Fixit is a asomb card! ! i think that are banned of ELO :S, Elvis return´s and recovered your original weight xD!
kustner can help in ELO ! and Ashiko are mortal versus GHEIST an Roots :S in this week i see... 15 Ashiko´s aprox.
108/130
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 23/07/2011, 11:04

If you'd watch athletics you'd know that hurdle runners are quite often sprinters as well. It says he won the 110m hurdles, but I'd doubt he'd only be competing in a hurdles competition. Also why name him after a Sprinter/hurdler, if you're not making the card be a Sprinter/hurdler
109/130
Cazash - Master - WAR ACADEMY English
Saturday 23/07/2011, 16:32

Check Out My Hands On Video Review Of Fixit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXZOFtkvPE
110/130
wise owl - Hero English
Sunday 24/07/2011, 03:08

Oh yeah haha i forgot about Amelia but definitely make a lacrosse player UR! and i hope no more cards like Fixit he is going to ruin the game. it would just be too much

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals