Career Plans

Career Plans
Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
130 messages
Career Plans
Orpheus - Legend - LOST in UrbanEnglish - Friday 15/07/2011, 11:09

No profession is without merit. Elvis worked as a professional lookalike for a very long time before turning into his own very inimitable person. Through sheer hard work, Fixit managed to open his own garage. And while Kostner wasn't cut out to be a postman long-term, who would have predicted that Ashiko, the sweet little koala bear, would one day emerge as a killer ninja?
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

91/130
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 17:20

Forgot about Marty? O.o
92/130
-ldvbc- LoA - Guru - Legends of America English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 17:22

Guys c'mon, you're eating right into their hands! UR wanted to stir something up and they did! Fixit was put in the game for controversy. Period. UR is st least 2 steps ahead of you if you are really "outraged" by this card. That's what they want! this game is about calling people's bluffs and being 2 steps ahead of your opp.... you're letting them win by joining the "outrage"!
93/130
StargodTheta - Guru - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 20:37

Guys Fixit isnt really that good. since he will only be seen in T2 with just an SOB he becomes a 7P 6D guy which is easy to take dowwn with an eight power with attack manip. first example Lehane. any high powered pirannah so he really isnt that great
94/130
mostDGK - Senior - UnaBombers English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 21:15

I don't understand why people are saying SoB kills Fixit he's ability keeps his bonus intact
95/130
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 22:33

@mostDGK. no it doesn't. His ability only protects his power from being reduced by -power, not from SoB.
96/130
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 21/07/2011, 23:09

I don't have an issue with Fixit ability because it is weaker than SoA or SoB...
The issue I have is with protection power and/or damage abilities... They found a nice way to hinder clans like All Stars and Pussycats with this ability... However, if UR wants to keep things balanced, there has to be some new ability that hinders clans with opposite bonuses like Ulu Watu, Bangers, La Junta, FPC (something that is not SoB)... And that is a challenging thing to do Maybe "lock opp power" ili "lock opp damage"...
97/130
UM_Xword - Guru Português
Friday 22/07/2011, 06:38

IMO Fixit is a blocker with a power bonus. Just like these guys with stop opp. ability AND stop opp. bonus (which are seen in Nightmare and GHEIST). That's why I don't think he is OP, because he's made to deliver that 6 damage without flaw only (and 6 damage, while being a lot, doesn't guarantee a win). Of course, there are a lot of cards that beat him, and a lot of players WILL play him the wrong way, thinking the ability will always help them, not counting the number of pills and such.

Also, there is lot of cards that will be useless against him. But I guessed thats the way things work here in UR: a single card is never really powerful, as there are other cards to counter him. The less counter cards, the better the card. So, for example, Kolos still is more powerful than Fixit, and I don't see many people complaining to the staff about him.

But I see the real problem here is the infamous "double ability", which I think is way overestimated by you guys. Okay, it turns some cards useless, but THERE ARE other cards. It's not like you're going to build a deck full of Marinas. And this damn ability doesn't even protect him from Bangers worst enemy (IMHO): attack manipulation. I just hate playing Bangers against Montana or Uppers, as it's a sure loss for me. Lastly, like I said, his ability is a blocker, made to protect his status. Like that, I really doubt UR Staff will use the same strategy to make a card with double offensive abilities, for example.
98/130
wise owl - Hero English
Friday 22/07/2011, 06:50

I think you should make a new all star and make a lacrosse player! that tennis and golf are the only sports you havnt done yet! and lacrosse is just awesome! >
99/130
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 22/07/2011, 09:33

@wise owl: Amelia, Terry Cr? But I agree on the lacrosse player.
100/130
Cypherax - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Friday 22/07/2011, 12:59

Another All Star sport that hasn't been based on a card already is the most obvious one... sprinting.
Some may argue that it isn't really a sport, but it's probably the ORIGINAL sport. Way way way back before all these new sports with raquets etc. came out I'm almost certain sprinting/running/jogging was something people did to keep fit and challenge others in.

Sprinter. Now.

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals