Saturday 16/07/2011, 13:56
FCK_Kyledon - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Artificial intelligence...
FCK_Kyledon - Veteran - OB ClanEnglish - Saturday 16/07/2011, 13:56

...seems to be annoying me. WHY?

1. It is artificial.
2. You don't know if the decision is a SOLID decision.
3. You feel cheated which can ruin your mood. Which is really bad.

Yet, still it is a good development of UR. Congratulations to the continuous "evolution"!
« Previous123Next »

21/22
LegendarySF - Senior English
Saturday 16/03/2013, 16:35

They really are cheating, my Wayne Stark has 35 attack while his got 38, if i put my Wayne Stark at 28 attack, he will make his character lower'd 1 pill, it happened a lot of time, i tested it out.
Lets say i have 5 pill and AI has 7 pill (we both have same power)
i use out all 5 pills and the AI will use 6 pills
if i use 4 pills, the ai will use 5 pills for the next round (there's no more next round because he uses 5 pill to ko me)
22/22
Parousia - Hero English
Sunday 17/03/2013, 08:38

One thing I noticed, whenever the AI starts the round with a DR, most of the time they only put 1 pill on him. So if you're in no danger of dying in case they pill more than that, just throw out a high damaging card with just enough attack to beat him on 1 pill, and you've gotten yourself a free round.

One thing I hate though, is that the AI posses ultra expensive cards like General Cr, Guru Cr etc. which pops out way too often compared to normal games with real players.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals