(Recr) Time Conquers All
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 04:09
Bojax - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
393 messages
(Recr) Time Conquers All
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Tuesday 19/07/2011, 04:09

Time Conquers All

We are TCA and we are looking for you! We are experts in ELO, DM, DT, and Survivor and if you want some advice we are happy to help you!
If you’re looking to increase your collection size or just make some clintz we are the guild for you! Many of us are veterans of Urban Rivals and we love to meet new players who are like us. We have lovely events with great prizes so if a friendly guild war or lotto event is your cup of tea, come by for a simple visit or a long stay. We Don’t ask anything of you so what do you have to loose?
Time hasn’t conquered us yet so come check us out!

Time Conquers All
« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

2/393
Infernal-TCA - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 21:17

One of the best guild out there!
If your looking for a place to fit and enhance your ability, then TCA is the place for you
3/393
thatguy308 - Guru Español
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 21:33

This is the place to be if you're looking for competitive people, an active forum and tons of events!

Not only will you become a better player, but you'll also develop enhanced people skills and a sense of humor. The leaders here are great and are always interested in hearing your opinion. We're a great group of e-friends and we hope there will be more of you looking to join our group.
4/393
SKP Hando - Event team - §§ SucKer Punch §§ English
Tuesday 19/07/2011, 23:47

I visit actually this Guild and I can say to you that it is one of the best Guild on the English/american communauties.
Then if you are looking for a Guild actually, do not hesitate. Join TCA !
5/393
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 00:05

This is all true! TCA is a great guild with skilled and respectful players.
Join up... belong...
6/393
-Lion - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 01:22

(Insert complement here)

The guild cannot be simply described by words....
7/393
XC Revan- 32 - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 02:33

This guild, is simply amazing, i've only been here 2 days, but i know i'll be here a very long time, i'm not sure how to put it, but i feel wanted, maybe even needed here..... it's unique.
8/393
dett82-TCA - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 13:23

This is the best guild bar none; we have skilled players that help out the younger players, MB events, and i feel i've gained some great friendships out of TCA
9/393
Medivh - Guru English
Wednesday 20/07/2011, 13:37

TCA has some of the best English Community players, that alone should be good enough reason to join them.
10/393
Katryton-TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 22/07/2011, 21:00

Come join us! If you don't we'll find you and it won't be pretty when we do.

« Previous12345678910...3940Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals