Today's issue and status now (good!)
Wednesday 07/11/2007, 19:10
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Today's issue and status now (good!)
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 07/11/2007, 19:10

Hello everyone,

First, let us say we are truly sorry about the long downtime this morning that affected Urban Rivals's website.
And then sorry again for the game rooms "block" around 13h (paris time) for almost 1h30.

We have been doing a huge operation this morning regarding how the market is stored in our system.
Now, the market page and market operations are much (much) faster and it should not become a problem again until we have more than a million sales "currents" (now we are around 25k).

We plan to revamp the market pages to make navigation faster and easier in the future.

Our servers lag has been greatly reduced by this change & many "under the hood" recents optimizations, so now, we should not suffer of very high amount of online players (up to 7k based on our calculations).

Wa have also ordered many new servers to keep everything ultra-fast as we receive more and more players (we recently reached 1 million and we are at a rate of 5k new players per day).

Finally, we are working on many new features to make the game as perfect as possible.
We are working on everything that can make it better: social features, gameplay features, ui improvements...

Thanks playing our game.

The Staff
« Previous12Next »

11/18
Logomantos - Moderator - The BeSharps Deutsch
Saturday 10/11/2007, 09:51

I really like the turn clock!
12/18
Killingshadow - Hero English
Saturday 10/11/2007, 11:15

Yeah and u guys added shine to hp and pilzz where it shows

GREAT MAN
13/18
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Wednesday 14/11/2007, 05:10

Hi i noticed the profile pages arnt calculating proper;y i have full collection ect 2 reg card and it says i dont have full says i am missing 4 cr which i am not...figured id share this dont know if anyone sles has noticed...

270 of 268 availables characters (100%) ???? i have 268 of 270 avail lol

and 34 of 38 collectors (89%) = i have 38 of 38

14/18
Gus Lee - Titan English
Wednesday 14/11/2007, 16:30

The game have 268 aviabels charakters geune splatta seldnor kerozin turn in cr
15/18
Joker WMD - Titan English
Wednesday 14/11/2007, 19:21

I also get this error while i a battle. "script in the movie is causing Flash Player to run slow"

It is good to know that i'm also not the only one getting this while playing. I thought my computer was messed up, but i see that it's not only me. I'll try and remember to take a screen shot next time i get it.
16/18
Gus Lee - Titan English
Wednesday 14/11/2007, 23:37

I try to make a screenshoot but when the message came the game freeze so i press yes leave the game and go back in the game
17/18
LoA Rockem - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 15/11/2007, 12:42

Am I the only one who has seen that Anita +1 life per damage ability does NOT work?
18/18
MarshallzEvo - Veteran English
Thursday 15/11/2007, 12:58

I think there is a problem...is it just my internet connection or my flash player but whenever the flash player is loading...it suddenly pauses!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals