Run for your life!!!

Run for your life!!!
Friday 09/11/2007, 10:32
mariaminette - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Run for your life!!!
mariaminette - Guru - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 09/11/2007, 10:32

The Rescue Clan continue their struggle to save the city. Hope has returned to Clint City with the arrival of new recruits: the mighty Hax, Steve, the Ace engineer who can fix anything, Anita, head of the emergency care unit and Bobby, the ultra ambitious apprentice Rescue worker.
All these characters are available from the Shop’s New Blood and Action Packs.
« Previous12Next »

11/20
whiseyjackLoA - Hero English
Friday 09/11/2007, 22:01

Hax final
5 stars
7 power /5 damage
Ability: Courage: power +3

According to the UR Database.
12/20
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Saturday 10/11/2007, 09:25

I don't know if all Rescue cards will have abilities, but in the beginning they surely will, it's a whole new clan and they need those ability to balance out with all the other favorite clans. Ok it is true though that ever since august every new card (not just from the new clans) had an ability. There were no ability-less cards but for the Rescue clan this is normal (metagame and stuff). Most clans have between 3 and 5 cards without an ability, so have no fear there probably will be Rescue cards without an ability not just yet though.

Oh yeah Hax at lvl 4:

7 power 3 damage Ability at lvl 5

I really like the Rescue clan they are an answer to all the pill eating decks that are out there and always consist of the same type of cards. But one thing I don't understand is the pricing players give the new cards in the market. Steve being a rare 2 star card costed more than 30.000 while actually the card isn't worth anything in the game itsself (he's just a bad 2 star copy of slyde) but he started out more then any cards I have seen weeks. How do you guys pick these prices for cards? You just look at rare, uncommon or common, or do we actually take in mind the use of the card in the game , when calculating market prices
13/20
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 10/11/2007, 09:40

It's a "free market" and that's simply the way it reacts, when new cards are introduced everybody wants to have them, there are only a few to go around and the demand is big, also there are players who buy the cheapest ones in order to sell them for a little more.
Many players actually don't even have the time to evolve them before they sell so they really don't know if the cards worth anything in the game, so I guess they just put the bigger price on the rare cards that maybe are the most powerfull ones.
All this translates into high prices in the first few days then they slowly reduce and when the new batch of cards arrives, when players stard to buy again many packs especially new blood, the prices of the previous cards achieve really low points.
So if you don't really like the prohibitive prices of the new cards in the first week just wait untill the new batch arrives and buy the previous cards.
14/20
Miss Failure - Legend English
Saturday 10/11/2007, 09:43

I think that idea about giving to each card an ability is good. Game becomes more unexpected. Personally i would like card with 8 power and 8 damage to the collection
15/20
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 11/11/2007, 04:41

Hax is terrible (if he had those stats at level 4 )
16/20
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Sunday 11/11/2007, 15:41

Wow, Raven speaks, hehe!
The market fluctuates; Marketing is a part of the game and learning it is the key, such as knowing what is the proper price to buy a card and to know who you are buying from, GG's!
17/20
(-M-) - Titan English
Sunday 11/11/2007, 15:59

Agree a level 5 card with 5 damage very bad face a Pussycats and you done .
18/20
MarshallzEvo - Veteran English
Thursday 15/11/2007, 13:09

I think the Rescue clan is becoming the strongest clan in urban because of their bonus "support" and some of them got ability "support" too...i think its time for other clans to have the same ability...support!
19/20
Zhupons - Titan Português
Thursday 15/11/2007, 19:18

They will.. in time!

but for now they must give Rescue a number of chars similar or close to the others clans...

their bonus isn't that great...

I mean Montana cancels their bonus with their -12 opp attack and they just have to have 2 chars in game... Uppers do almost the same...
20/20
Gus Lee - Titan English
Friday 16/11/2007, 03:45

And usefull again Rescue are stop bonus cards

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals