Click here if you forgot your password.

New Show

New Show
Friday 05/08/2011, 11:33
Orpheus - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
91 messages
New Show
Orpheus - Legend - §§ Les Gentlemen Ténébreux §§English - Friday 05/08/2011, 11:33

After the success of her last show, Bella has put together a new extravaganza that promises to be a massive hit with her fans! To finance it, the Don has had to raise certain "taxes" and call upon some very generous and totally voluntary donations. But it’s all been worth it! Come and see for yourselves…Bella Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her To obtain this character, you must unlock her last mission before September 4.
« Previous12345678910Next »

61/91
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 10/08/2011, 02:12

Add one more power and i could see a use in her
62/91
ChefMike1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Wednesday 10/08/2011, 14:51

The missions only unlocked for me once i'd completed another mission (one of the solo challenges) . i had used a mono Montana deck , but i doubt this would have made a difference . still , i shouldn't have needed to do anything before being able to work through the Ld missions . is it because i already have Bella Ld ?

apologies to tptb , but all these things are things we shouldn't need to be doing / asking .
63/91
Krazed Rock - Imperator - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 11/08/2011, 05:04

I want a Roots Ld/Junkz Ld to come out tired of the old ones that I still can't get.
64/91
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 11/08/2011, 12:15

@HD_Rock
Why can't you get them? Just buy couple of Montana and play
65/91
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Thursday 11/08/2011, 19:00

Junkz LD should be pillz manip. so we can show up those wannabe Piranas!

Junkz need a good 4 star, cuz Qubik is decent, and Rowdy is Perma-banned, Gibson is the only really good one.

Perhaps 8/3 revenge +3 damage? Or pillz manipulation would be nice too, as I said to beat the Piranas at it.
66/91
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 11/08/2011, 23:22

Does anyone know why I cant unlock the latest Bonnie Ld mission?
67/91
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 12/08/2011, 00:52

If you really mean Bonnie Ld, because those have been closed for.. Few months now.
If you mean Bella Ld, it's some form of a glitch.
68/91
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 12/08/2011, 07:57

"Junkz need a good 4 star, cuz Qubik is decent, and Rowdy is Perma-banned, Gibson is the only really good one."

Right...So a 7/5 Soa every round is worse then a 8/3 half the time with a possible 6 damage which would only make it decent with the ability activated not to mention it's extreamly predictable and is destroyed by soa. Malmoth is better then that card, Junkz have plenty of good 4 stars if you can't use them right then no card will be good enough for you.
69/91
PYROpunk - Senior English
Friday 12/08/2011, 08:43

Wish they made her more useful...

Why work hard for something you won't use?

Just something to look at in a collection I guess
70/91
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 12/08/2011, 10:19

Can't seem to unlock the missions, could someone please look into this?

« Previous12345678910Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals