If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...171172173174175176...249250Next »

1731/2500
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 06:39

You're a fellow Roomie?! It is imperative for me to add you to my contact list!

I think that Enahk (delicious?) is weak. Since people mostly use Frozn in half decks, I don't think that he will see much play.
1732/2500
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 08:09

Hmm, good point. People seems to want a Dr for Frozn, but just a plain old -3 opp dmg min 2 might be a bit too powerful for them when teamed with the bonus and Tiwi Ld. Might have to wait and see what Ur will release - considering how almost all cards they released are nicely balanced.
But aside from this - I have to say, my favourite part of the movie is when the woman's mother says she has breast cancer, and then it is never mentioned again..
1733/2500
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 09:53

Fang Pi Clang
5*
7/4
Confidence: Damage +6

1734/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 12:47

Sheikh
Uppers
3*
6/3
Courage: power and damage +2

Originally from the Bronx, Sheikh lied his way up the ladder. A poor man's son, he was just a street urchin working as a shoe-shine boy before Jeeves felt pity for him and took him under his wing. In the mansion he is often found bragging to the other servants. Jeeves knows full well that the boy is all talk, nevertheless he takes pity in his plight keeps on teaching him to become more courageous and to save up so that he can fulfill his dream of traveling to Australia.
1735/2500
bilobob987 - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 15:32

Ysp
Junkz

4* (uncommon)

Confidence + ___ pillz

1* 1/1
Guy on a trian standing up

2* 3/1
Ysp in. A parking garage with confetie every where

3*6/4
Ysp standing on the train seats

4* 7/5
Ysp doing gangam style
1736/2500
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/10/2012, 03:10

Meh,i figured i'd roll a prototype of a card i had out,see what people though of it:

Vargas
La Junta

2 *(rare)-9/2-ability:backlash: -2 damage minimum zero

Why this card and why in this clan you ask?

I had thought of putting this card in many clans before and just came to the conclusion that the La Junta needed a two star to give them a hand in elo...i figured power would be an issue when it came to using this card so i tacked on the extra power,and the ability would be offset by the bonus but it wouldn't be so strong against SOB because then if it won the round it would be a wasted turn(unless furied).Plus,when there are other 9 powered cards,with better abilities,this card may show it's age a bit,but it would still be a thinking man's card,due to it's ability,and making it''s bonus imoprtant...and we all know how hard that can be with the La Junta/Fang Pi Clang.

Anyway,feel free to critique.
1737/2500
Monday 22/10/2012, 13:08

Chenlin
La Junta

To the Junta, war is like a game, and like a game, it has rules. For example, you can't just go blasting a Montana safehouse or a GHEIST lab if you haven't declared war with them. That's why Chenlin's service is needed. Taught by the great Sung Tsu himself, he has mastered the way of the word. Even though a letter filled with insults, or the more common death threats are easy to make and effective, General prefer asking Chenlin to write these DOWs because more often than not, his enemies have already submitted before the battle has even started. The pen is mightier than the sword? You bet!

3*
7/2 Ability : -2 opponent life min 2
(Has nothing to do with my card idea, but for some reason, I want to have "Slayer of the Buffet Table" instead of "Veteran" as my rank.)
1738/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/10/2012, 21:15

Thorpox: Nope.
Drophrox, Antrophrox and Gigaphrox: Stars?
Ashton: You know how it is with 8 powered rescues.
Natalie: Fair
Sqwax: Fairish
Benetar: Fair
Axel: Fair
Bhyg: With a name like that, it must be Vortex. OP ability.
Glaze: Keep it that way. Not an Ohko.
Peneghan: Good.
Diaz: Fair, but I hate to admit it.
Trokki: Good.
Lump: Fair.
Payne: Doubtful with those stats.
Goken: Fair.
Benzo: Leach meaning...
Dee Jay: One, the most horrible pun I've seen. Two, OP.
Tig: Tone down the power.
Forwns: Fair in all it's aspects.
Sheikh: Fair.
Ysp: 2 or 3.
Vargas: It wouldn't be wasted if you blocked your opponent's Kolos or Ghumbo or whatever from seriously hurting you. With few pillz at that. Hard to say, but sounds fair.
Chentin: Jane Ramba, Milena, Nahomi... Sound pretty similar but better, don't you think?
1739/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 22/10/2012, 22:36

Mara-net
4* Nightmare
6/6
Defeat: +3 Life

Rumors say that the Freaks circus used to have a cute little puppet show for the kids, that there was a kindly (if a wee bit obsessive) puppeteer, and that a terrible accident occured that forced them both out of sight and of mind. What these rumors fail to mention is how this is connected to the shady figure that prowls the warehouse district in the dead of night. "You are broken," some have heard him say, "You must be fixed."

Visual ideas: An old, hairless man who's joints and face become progressively less real. He's holding a meathook and his posture is disjointed.
1740/2500
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 01:54

Chenlin's supposed to be a decent starter card, Thoazol.

« Previous12...171172173174175176...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals