If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...174175176177178179...249250Next »

1761/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 13:34

Hash
Junkz 2*
4/3
Support: +3 atk

Hash craves attention. That's why he joined the Junkz and played to the tune of their music to garner what he can't get at home. He thinks that by making that bubble he can become "something". Nevertheless that one track mind only goes to show how shallow and ignorant he is. One time he felt cheated by his regular pillz distributor, so he thought he would complain to the well known supplier in his area about that particular distributor. Sadly that regional supplier was just a middleman who has no bearing on conflict resolution with personal vendors. So Hash decided to turtle and just focus on playing tunes until he can get DJ Korr's attention.
1762/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 14:33

Mara-net: If it's supposed to be a starter card, Good. Otherwise, 7/5 would be better suited.
Gregory: No worse than Naginata, so AOK.
Roy: Close enough to Aok.
Brandy: The others have +3 damage, so why not this one?
Arynne: Aok if you really want to lose with a 5*
Tristan: Ok.
Drophox: UP. Just use Revok.
Anthropox: Ok
Gigaphrox: Prolly OK, but depends on the minimum
Dr Whatt: Ok. Pretty sure the backlash would keep people from using him from everything else than the missions though.
Seth: Aok.
Chau: What maha said.
Alethia: Prolly ok. Might fall for a condition though.
Cin Cao: Ok enough.
Ryubi: Fair enough as a card, but OP ability.
David: Ok.
Socrates: Not gonna happen, I reckon. Since Saks could just Uragraks to cover for the damage taken.
Enta: Up, most likely. Compared to Edwin, at least.
The Arms Dealer: Ok.
Ironkoi: Paper cannon. Can't think of any standard card except Katrina that wouldn't be a threat to him.
Olaf: Ok.
Sylk: Saki -0,5 rating.
Shade: Another paper cannon, except Katrina too is a threat in the right hands.
Hash: One more stat somewhere.
1763/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 15:55

@Thoazol: I do hate to rehash a card, but I think Ulu would actually start showing up a little in ELO with a decent CoB. It's hard to make a good 2* CoB, Ulu has a couple of decent 4* and 5* cards already. It's their 3*s that end up being the most shaky, as they're all either low-damage and/or pretty bonus reliant. A Saki clone just seems like the obvious choice to get the clan up to snuff.
1764/2500
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 17:55

@Thoazol : Heheh, I thought that you were going to make some additional comments about Enta. Maybe I should make a Prinny spoof next.

Capo de la Droga (A bit controversial for a name, I know. But hey, we have the Junkz as a clan)
Montana

El Capo de la Droga is not a made man of the Montana, he is more than that. He is one of their most valuable allies, being their top supplier of illicit Pillz. Owning a private army that could topple Clint City, far away in Colombia, he has more influence in that country than its own government. Decided to improve his relations with his Italian allies, he paid a personal visit to the Don, but the Sentinel raided their meeting place, and his escape route was cut off now that he is unallowed to leave the city. Angered by this shocking turn of events, he decided to lend the strength of his shotgun (and streetwise) to the mafia.

4*
5/6 Ability : -3 opponent power min 4
(For some reason, I can picture a guy that looks like George Lucas as this guy/)
1765/2500
Saturday 27/10/2012, 18:59

Thx thoazol, perhaps 5/3 then for Hash.

@ghelas
should make "the arms dealer" a tribute to nick cage lord of war heheh
anyway, your mysterious stranger clue kinda gave it away as anyone with half a brain would see
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=mysterious+stranger&aq=0&oq=mysterious+stranger&sugexp=chrome,mod=0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
(fallout ftw!)

furthermore, i was myself reminded of the big book of urban legends
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/ghosts/devil.asp - seems the phrase is often used to refer to it (dunno whether Mark twain started that trend or whether the legends precede him)

anyway, here's another easy one to start off for the literate

Ire
Berserk 4*
8/6
Backlash poison 2 min. 0

Ire is easily enraged. His belligerence and self destructive behavior instills fear in all the clans, including the Berzerk themselves. If not for his speed, Sprinter would have been one of the first to fall prey to him. His clan mates are at wits' end, every time he goes berserk they could only run away and ask "are you mad?". To which his reply would be "we're all mad here"
1766/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 19:16

Yeah, Mara-net was intended to be a cheap Dudley Ld filler. The other two were intended as glass cannons.

Engel
3* Sakrohm
7/3 SoA (Replaces Ludwig; exchanges two less damage for two more power.)

A beautiful statue of a winged humanoid has been added to the temple courtyard courtisy of an anonymous donner. Okay, so there has been more than a few accidents since it arrived, but it's just a statue. What could it do? It's not like it can just get up and walk around.
1767/2500
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 20:29

Name: Boomhower
Clan: Ulu Watu

2* 5/2
3* 6/4
4* 7/5
5* 8/5

Ability: Protection: Power and Damage

Bio: As a Child Boomhower knew he was mean't to surf but because he lived in Balgenheim Boomhower had no means of getting to clint city. At the age of 21 Boomhower got his first surfboard and soon became the Bagenheim champion and went to compete in the clint city surf contest on Ulu Watu beach. Boomhower lost out to a younger surfer called Eddie but insted of holding a grudge against Eddie he joined the Ulu Watu to become a better surfer and hopefully challenge Eddie to a rematch.
1768/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 00:49

@ Alhalish: Given that this game is basically about doping up gang members before a street fight, I would say... Your character name is a-ok.

@ Mahawirasd: Arms dealer is not mine. I'm still trying to figure out if I actually saw you in RO, by the way, because your name sounds hauntingly familiar. Did you have a similarly named blacksmith or something of that sort?
1769/2500
Sunday 28/10/2012, 02:09

@ghelas uhm in RO? i only ever played 2 RO servers - indonesia's free pvp server for bout 3 months and then HeRO for 4 years and counting now. Do you play HeRO?

and oh yeah, it's the doom bug's... gah, 4 AM posts, pardon my noobness
1770/2500
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 02:19

Hmm... I looked at my long list of card ideas, and I realized that I've never made a Rescue card.
Maybe it's because I hate Scrubs. Oh well...

Galenth
Rescue

Faith healing is a sham, so they say, somebody put their hands on you, and start chanting something funny, and suddenly you're healed? What a load of bull! But Galenth, the faith healer of the Rescue, can really heal people through that method, minus the funny chanting part. Dressed like a spiritual Leader, he mainly takes care of the patients who can't afford paying the bills the Rescue clan usually charge (hey, health care ain't free) but it is said that every person who came to him looking for treatment has a strange Mark in their body, and it is reported that they can do magic, not the parlor trick kind, but real magic, with fires, thunders, etc., and now that we think about it, nobody knows about Galenth's background...

5*
7/4 Ability : Heal 3 max 10

« Previous12...174175176177178179...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals