If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...175176177178179180...249250Next »

1771/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 28/10/2012, 08:52

Hard not to feel pity when a child hates itself for it's own inadequacies

Alis
Junkz 3*
8/5
Backlash -2 pillz min 3

Alis felt she never got the attention she wanted from her parents. So she decided to escape reality by going through dark ports trying to find characters she can call friends. Sometimes she'll justwander about the city and look inside other peoples' homes, she envies the happy families. So she fabricated stories about how rich her parents are and that she ran away because she got bored of the rich life. She also found her escape in pillz and that's how she got in touch with the Junkz. There she feels she can synthesize strings to get her the attention and approval she craved.
1772/2500
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 14:10

Comandante
La Junta

Even though the General is the Leader of La Junta, in order to protect him from harm (it would be devastating if they were to lose him), the General appointed Comandante as the Leader in actual battles. Skilled in guerilla warfare, hand-to-hand combat, and fire attacks, he is an example of a great commander, because not only is he skilled in strategy, he is also popular with his troops because treats them not as his pawns, but as his family. However, the tactics that he employs in battle may be viewed as brutal and inhumane to some, but hey, all is fair in love and war.

5* 8/5 Ability : -14 opp attack min 7
(Basically, he's my answer to the "Askai problem" in elo. Yeah yeah, there's Ray, but his ability is situational.)
1773/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 02:20

The Kid
Berzerk 2*
8/1
Defeat: -1 opp. pillz, min. 4

The Kid likes to play gangster in the allies since home was not a place he liked. He thought he'd gain more attention in the streets by renaming himself as "The Kid" rather than using his real name since his real name and he himself was really nondescript. He was holding people up for money in front of an ally when a passer by paid no heed to his ruse and threats - the passer by just patted him on the head and pitied the kid for thinking he was something. The kid was furious, and vowed to unleash pain upon the stranger. The kid stalked the stranger hoping to catch him unaware. But when the kid saw the stranger's house and the family within, the kid realized that he was out of his league. So the kid backed away and was walking past the motel when the leak happened.
1774/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 04:27

Avola?!

Junkz
5*
7/7
+4 attack

The strain of being a prominent member of a huge crime family is REALLY starting to wear on Avola. One night, she shows up drunk to a Junkz party, half-dressed in a rabbit costume, muttering incoherently about how she just wants to dance. The fact that Avola and Askai turned out to be the same person did not surprise anyone... Both the Jungo and Montana had their suspicions for quite some time. And, hey, when a stressed out Avola wants to party with the Junkz instead, who are they to say "no?"
1775/2500
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 09:38

@ghelas : Forgive me for being such a Mr. Douchey McNitpick here, but how can Askai and Avola be the same person if Askai is a male, and he used to be a kung fu addict's pet that was affected by a meteorite's radiation?

And don't you think that she's too powerful for Junkz?
1776/2500
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 09:41

Late night creative frenzy time! (Also known as insomnia.)

Coyote
Roots

When she was still a child, Snowflake's father abandoned her and drifted, living from day to day, not caring if he lived or died. But one night, a trickster spirit came to him and completely changed his personality and his outlook on life. Now believing himself to be the mortal incarnation of that spirit, Coyote is driven by a clarity of purpose, and has come to Clint City to reconcile with his daughter.

5*
Lvl. 5 8/4 Heal 3 Max 10

Brooke
Piranas

After a shipwreck, Brooke spent years on a deserted island. It wasn't all bad-- there was plenty of food, sunshine, and beautiful beaches. But when the Piranas found the island, there was no doubt that Brooke would be "persuaded" to join their crew. At least she can teach Spycee how to cook...

2*
Lvl. 2: 6/3 Stop: -3 opp. power, min 3
(Ability-based SOA devastates the Piranas, would be good to see a counter...)

Ted
Uppers

Religion is a big business, and Ted has a handle on it. Plenty of citizens send their hard-earned money to this charming evangelist, hoping for eternal salvation... Ted, on the other hand, is looking for satisfaction in this life!

3*
Lvl. 3 7/4 Defeat: -2 opp. life, min 1
1777/2500
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 10:08

@Alhalish: OBVIOUSLY Askai's bio is a cover story. Being a part of a thriving criminal organization, it can't be too difficult for Avola to spread misinformation... Isn't it true that Askai's gender has long been questioned? I give you exhibit A -- Askai's level 3 art! And isn't it ALSO true that Askai and Avola have suspiciously similar stats? I think the jury has reached a verdict.

As for being OP for the Junkz, I think my card's a little more stable than Haze, but worse than her in a high-pill fight... Or, to put it a different way, gives up Fuzz's SoA/+1 damage for +1 power/+4 attack. I'd say she's balanced, nowhere near as OP as her other two incarnations. I would still probably prefer Peeler.
1778/2500
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 11:51

I see, personally, I think of her as a slightly more dangerous version of Sledg because she can be used in half decks.
1779/2500
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 14:13

Unlike Sledg, she will often lose some part of her total +12 attack, however.

...But mostly, I was just trying to make a tongue-in-cheek comment about all of the Askai/Avola comparisons.
1780/2500
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 14:47

Heheh... very well. Anyways, here's my next card idea.

Harlie
Nightmare

Demon Prince Harlie, sent to the human realm by his father Demon King Kricovsky, is known in Hell as an ill mannered brat that always picks a fight with anyone, it doesn't matter if they are weak, maimed, or handicapped. His father wanted him to learn the values of solidarity and friendship, because relishing solitude is a reckless choice. Harlie himself often wonders "Why bother trying to befriend these worthless humans if we can just enslave them?" which is why, in order to help him, the Demon King asked his best friend, the Arch Seraph of Heaven, to sent the angel trainee Fionel to accompany him in his journey to learn the values of love.

4* 8/4 Ability : -3 Opp Damage min 1
(Kalindra killer. Can you imagine a 15 year old kid who is voiced by Rita Repulsa from Power Rangers? Well, this is him.)

« Previous12...175176177178179180...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals