If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...176177178179180181...249250Next »

1781/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 17:35

Simo
3* La Junta
7/3
+10 attack

The Junta has never been known for its markmanship. So when they heard that a war veteran sniper had just lost his house to a suspicious fire, they were more than willing to help him out. Now the Junta has a saying: If someone shot at you twice, it wasn't Simo.

Mordecai
4* La Junta
8/4
Copy: Opp Bonus

Simo was overjoyed to find that his pet falcon had survived the fire that took his house. A vicious fighter and a graceful Flyer, the bloodwing is now an equal in the Junta.
1782/2500
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 17:43

While browsing the site, I found something interesting on the Freaks comments page.
Exacerbate (Aka, to make something more painful) What will this do? It give certain bonuses to character as long as the opponent is poisoned! I.E. Card X with 7/6 stats, Exacerbate: +15 attack will gain +15 attack as long as the opponent is poison, but doesn't receive the benefits if they are not.

What do you guys think of this idea?
1783/2500
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 22:56

@signomi: Sounds a lot like Confidence, but stronger since it can (in theory) be used on any round after poisoning. It'd certainly make it more appealing to go all out with Freaks on turn 1, which might decrease strategy a bit.

While we're on the subject of new abilities, I'd love to see an Antidote ability. I could see it working in 2 ways. 1: if opposing a poison or heal card, it would stop the poison/heal from being administered upon defeat (like SOB vs. Freaks or SOA vs. Muze). 2: if a player has already been poisoned, winning the round with a card with the Antidote ability will stop poison/heal from taking effect on subsequent rounds (but not on the round in which the card was played). I think this could be balanced fairly well... hey, here's a sample card with the ability!

Dr Magnussun
Frozn

Though he's still a young Yeti, Dr Magnussun has achieved a breakthrough in nanorobots-- by coating them with a special suppressing polymer, he can inject them into a body without the body's defenses attacking them! Though he's been using them mainly for helping people fight off viruses and healing broken bones, there are some in the Frozn who think it may be necessary to weaponize the good Doctor's invention...

3*
Lvl. 3 6/4 Antidote
1784/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 23:05

@signomi
kinda interesting, but perhaps a tad hard to script? It would also be quite clan-specific, and the card itself might be kinda hard to balance between degrees of usefulness and how OP it could be.

Anyway, on to card construction. Oh, and I see the kid's still clinging to his delusions. Poor thing's too paranoid to own up to his own self. Truly a nobody cowering behind lies.

Leon
La Junta 3*
8/2 Stop Opp. Bonus

A professional through and through, Leon fears no enemy. Many have tried to threaten him and kill him, but he finds that everyone's really just afraid of him, especially cowards who can only make anonymous threats. Bored of dealing with cowards and nobodies, he joined the La Junta hoping to find more action.
1785/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 23:18

@Signomi:
So you want to make Freaks *more* badass if they land 1st turn poison? Hmm, no thanks.
1786/2500
Kakanea - Imperator English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 01:37

First I like your idea but second im little nw to this stuff and do the moderators ever use our ideas or is it just for fun
1787/2500
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 03:48

Lori
Clan: Nightmare
Bio: Frida tried, she really did, but maybe there are some people that just can't be saved. In this case it would be Lori. The sole survivor of an escaped mental patient with a vendetta against her family, Lori felt the only way to understand this mess was to become just like the man who attacked her.

lv1: 3/1 (A teenager with medium length blond hair, glasses and straight jacket that hasn't been fastened together yet has a crazy look in her eyes as she holds up a knife.)
lv2: 3/2 (With an evil look in her eyes (the sleeves of her straight jacket have been hacked off), Lori holds a theater mask of a beautiful yet emotionless woman's face.)
Lv3: 5/2 (With her glasses off, Lori is in the process of putting on the mask.)
Lv4: 8/3 (Heal: 2, min 10) (Lori's mask now has a large crack in it as she goes towards the player with her knife in the air in a robotic fashion.)
1788/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 04:24

Lori is a tad OP with a likely gap of 6 or 7, but maaaaan, do I like that bio.

Simo and Mordecai look familiar, but they would definitely help round La Junta out.
1789/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 05:28

@Kakanea
It's just for fun.

#Ghelas
They should. Rodney and Futoshi Ld are both really good cards. I wouldn't mind seeing more like them.

Job
2* Rescue
6/3
Protection: Bonus

Let's not kid ourselves, Clint City is terrible place to live. With the war between the clans worsening every year, it's no wonder the Rescue clan has to work 24/7 just to keep innocent people alive. Job's been around long enough to know that some people want to leave, but just can't (for various reasons, not all of them logical). So if you want out of this city, just ask Job; he'll help you and your family find a safer home.

Edgard
3* Nightmare
8/5
Backlash: Opp Heal 2, Max 10

Ielena has found some unwanted attention in the form of a young man named Edgard Kaylin. It started innocently enough with him following her around like a puppy. But, he's been breaking into her room to watch her sleep during the day and questioning the clan members on where she's been. For the first time, a mortal has made Ielena genuinely nervous. With sparkles in his eyes, Edgard's love for Ielena is scarier than any Nightmare (to her, at least).

(How many more Ed-names can we get in this game?)
1790/2500
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 17:35

@ghelas: How about I reduce her power to 7. Glad you liked the bio though; came to me when watching a Halloween marathon on TV and realizing there was no take-off on that.

« Previous12...176177178179180181...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals