If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...191192193194195196...249250Next »

1931/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 28/11/2012

The way I was thinking about Steal was as a combo, or two-in-one, ability. We currently have three in the game: Protection: Power and Damage; +X Power and Damage; and -X Opp Power and Damage, Min Y.

Razel
3* Nightmare
7/2
Steal: 2 Life, Min 5

Let's compare this imagined card to Cutey. Equal stars and same clan. Razel has two less damage and one more power. Razel's ability is not connected to his damage, thus is immune to DR, but doesn't get the boost from fury that Cutey gets. Cutey can create up to an eleven life gap (with Fury and Timber), while Razel manages nine (wF&T). Against Uranus, Cutey only scratches a two point gap, while Razel still can land five. Cutey doesn't care how much life the opponent has, but Razel can't drain life OR GAIN IT if the opponent is hit below five by his damage.

Another card to compare is Pan. Pan has one more damage than Razel, one less than Cutey, and gains three life regardless of DR, Opp Life, or damage. Maximum gap is eight. Against Uranus, he pulls four. He's clearly the safest, but the others eek out a bit more life.

As for the attack steal ability, I'm pretty sure I admitted it's uselessness previously.
1932/2500
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 00:48

@ TheDoomBug: *brohoof*

Adam
Berzerk

A recluse obsessed with cybernetics, Adam kept trying to augment his own body-- a hand enhancement here, a welded scrap of armor there. Given that he had no lab and no expertise he wasn't terribly effective, but with exposure to Xanitax gas, he has become more than formidable.

4*
Lvl. 4: 8/3 Courage: +1 pillz per damage
1933/2500
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 01:11

That Steal Pillz ability sounds similar to the Pilfer ability that I introduced in my "O.W.O" clan (see previous page)

I think that it will work in cards with 6 power and high damage, but it will be OP in clans like Uppers, Rescue, Bangers, and Ulu Watu, unless they have 5 power or less.
1934/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 01:12

Correction: Cutey's gap is forteen. I don't know how I got eleven.
1935/2500
Zerological - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 01:50

Kiddy
Ability: Stop Own Bonus
2*
1* = 1/1
2* = 6/5
Berzerk
1936/2500
antolosi - Legend English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 02:18

New Ability to Vortex
Thutmose
4*
P=8
D=4
Abilityefeat: Newborn 2 Pillz Out Of 3 (Similar to Defeat: Recover 2 Pillz Out Of 3,+life ~)
1937/2500
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 06:55

Since we seem to be on the topic of new abilities, how about a new condition?
The (probably unoriginal) condition would be called Critical (i.e. Critical: +3 Power or Critical: -4 Opp damage min 2)
The ability activates only if the number of life points the player has is equal to or under 6.
These cards will be best played towards the end of the game, and give a boost to a losing side.
I think that this condition will have an interesting dynamic with the Pussycats, La Junta, and the Fang Pi Clang.
What do you think?
1938/2500
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 08:13

Another new ability idea...

Edie
Junkz

Nurse by day, party girl by night (or sometimes the other way around), Edie has been a staple at Junkz raves ever since she figured out how to extract medicine from pillz. It's a secret she jealously guards from her colleagues, and for good reason-- they belong to other clans!

3*
Lvl. 3: 6/4 Defeat: +1 life per 2 opp. pillz spent (rounded down)
1939/2500
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 14:00

@hutson
critical: abilities sounds cool.. just like Stop: Courage: Confidence: it's not quite OP to start with because of it's conditional mechanism.. also, all the Backlash: -life will have a better use.. also, players can revive on being poisoned.. but the minimum life must be 5.. because having 6 life means your still in the game.. and., La Junta and Fang Pi Clang MUST not have that kind of ability because its way too much.. forcing themselves on critical level then max pills on their OHKO characters.. is quite.. OP.
this ability can be seen on Berzerks because they are suicidal and they have a hard time to knock out because of having a minimum of their bonus..

might as well share a new idea on this new ability..

Berzerks
Andrew
1* 1/2
2* 3/2
3* 6/2 Critical: +2 Power and Damage

Andrew will be a little boy, wandering around the Red One Motel while riding with a bike for Kids(forgot the name, but it's the small bike with 2 wheels on the rear)., before he was affected by Xanthax.
1940/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 28/11/2012, 14:45

I don't mind you making new abilities, just make sure others besides you and the voices in your heads understand them.

Rainboom: I was gonna say that it should about 20% stronger, but you got that covered.
Muttercry: Aok.
Elegance: Bit OP.
Dawn: Aok, but change the name. They already have Dwan, that would just cause confusion.
A.J.: Ok.
Purplie: Aokish.
Kama: Meh.
Almira: Ok.
Angelika: Fair but unimaginative.
Nana: OP.
Skootz: Ok.
Bloomie: Ok.
See Bella: OP.
Moona: Touch OP.
Solaria: Horribly OP with that ability. Off to moon with you for that suggestion.
Sompah: Fair.
Trevor: Unimaginative, but OPish fair.
Rophet: I'm getting sick of this GHEIST-revenge lovestory.
Amber: So.. You wanna replace Michael already?
Charles: Please no.
Chuck Nourish: OP and probably the most overused idea ever.
Fiji: Fair.
Glayzer: Why an Ohko? You know I hate Ohkos. I refuse to rate it.
Robbie: Junkz: OP; Bangers:more OP.
Razel: That's easy, you mistook fury and Timber as -opp life. Amatuer mistake, you'll get over them one of these days. But oK.
Adam: Meh. Okish.
Kiddy: I think it's OK.
antolosi: Again, I have no freaking clue what you just said.
Edie: Fairish, I guess.

« Previous12...191192193194195196...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals