If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Master - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...202203204205206207...249250Next »

2041/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 17:53

I can't really support putting a Max on a card that isn't an "+X per following turn" effect (heal or similar). Why not just give the card lower base stats?

Koletra (All Aboard)
4* Piranas
7/5
Transfer: 2 Life to Pillz, Min 3
If Koletra wins, you lose two life (similar to Backlash) and gain two pillz.

Bolrag (Known as N Buffalo in Japan)
3* Berzerk
8/5
Transfer: 2 Pillz to Life, Min 4
If Bolrag wins, you lose two more pillz and gain two life.

Medus
4* Nightmare
8/6
Support: Transfer 1 Power to Damage, Min 4
Here's a support card that prefers half-decks. Sure, she can OHKO in mono, but she'll only have 4 power.

Lars (and in charge)
4* Sentinel
6/7
Support: Transfer 1 Damage to Power, Min 3
High power and low damage in Mono, but playable stats in a Half.
2042/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 20:58

Max 2 means she can only become a 9/5 even if there are 4 Berzerk, but IMO those are excellent stats for a 3*, and she's still alright vs SoA. Interestingly enough, it also means that she can be half-decked at the risk of being an 8/4 if no other 'zerk are drawn. I see her as a much more reasonable but lower-star Spyke replacement.
2043/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 24/12/2012, 18:49

@Takkbayawak and UM-Eppic

Sorry about the rant but my suggestions are NOT OP:
Gabrianni- Few use Skiner now. To give players reason to use a card like it, like Gabrianni, I increased the damage to 7. Yet he has 4 power! No-one complains of the similar Boomah being OP, yet he's in Jungo, a better clan as of now than Montana. Think of Gabrianni as Boomah, but more vulnerable to SOB, and d/r, but usable in mono and less punished by SOA.
Chuk Nor Iz- I made this BORDERLINE OP intentionally. The Fang Pi Clang are a much improved clan of late, but still slightly sub-par. This could make them usable just like the VERY OP Spyke escaped permaban for months as the Berzerk had only a couple of decent alternatives. It'd see regular bans, but then, don't Kalindra and Askai? Temporary bans are used to ban cards like this to allow variation to what is played- without them, elo would always be dominated by the same cards. It is BORDERLINE as it's Courage, so 9/6 only half the time.
Ambassador Sock- UM-Eppic u misunderstood me. Sock is Sakrohm, (u mayn't have seen the word Sakrohm, I mispelt it so it didn't highlight). By Vortex Neutraliser I meant a card to neutralise the Vortex bonus. Sock has attack manip and Pillz reduction if it loses, a ploy which will usually only work if played 2nd in the round. If played 1st the opp could lose the round to avoid losing Pillz at the cost of 4 life. He has a min of 5! He has no Pillz gain, he is not a Vortex like u thought.
2044/2500
Monday 24/12/2012, 19:08

(continued from the last):
Z0mb13-Mawpin can be used in half Decks, but a 5/4 Support: -4 Opp attack couldn't, hence, Mawpin would retain uses. And Nightmare need some strong and unbanned attack manip at the moment. How about some more?

Sk3l3t0n (more of a wall than Z0mb13 but less damage for an extra star. Using both would be deadly.)
3* Nightmare
6/3
Ability:Support:-5 Opp Attack, Min 1.

Ightn (Arkn replacement for GHEIST)
2* GHEIST
6/3
Ability:Attack+6.
2045/2500
Monday 24/12/2012, 21:40

I think Defeat: -4 pillz is still way too powerful regardless of stats and min. Defeat: -2 pillz would be acceptable to me.

Chuck Norris card is Tolliver with one more damage, but loses more damage to SoA in exchange for losing less power, so I think it's fair.

Gabrianna is Griezzo with one less power, damage, and star, but more attack effect. So, it's stronger against SoB, I guess.

I think your Nightmare attack drain cards are too powerful. -16 attack and -20 with extremely low minimums? Alongside cards like Karrion and Kenny Cr? Nightmare isn't about walls, it's about scaring your opponent with match-shaking abilities. They most certainly DON'T need any more attack cards. Clans like Jungo get high attack walls because their bonus is comparitively weak; Nightmare has a very strong bonus, so decent attack (Sargh) is what they get.

Ightn is ok.

Laserughs
3* Vortex
7/4
Defeat: Recover 1 of 2 Life
This ability activates after damage, but BEFORE life drain and other effects. It will not protect you from drainers like Ozzy nor will it stop KOs.

Mr Tim
3* Uppers
7/4
Support: -2 Opp Attack, Min 14
Less poweful Zatman. One less power and cannot drop your opponent to 1, but drains four more attack in Mono.
2046/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 02:28

@Spikey:

Not trying to pick on you, but I do think most of the cards you suggest are a tad bit OP. You've done a good job of giving them multiple weaknesses or making them conditional, but they would be "unopposed" (meaning, stats/bonus/ability not adversely modified by opponent's card) about 50% of the time. And when that happens, they are a little bit too good.

Gabrianni ALWAYS forces at least a few pills, in an attack manipulation clan that thrives on pill forcing. And while Montana is a low-damage clan, he hits ridiculously hard... Meaning that having him in your hand means your opponent can't EVER bluff. Boohmah may serve a similar purpose, but dies completely vs SoA. This guy doesn't.

Chuck Nor Iz in fury becomes a 9/8 if unopposed. He is a 2*. I'm gonna say it again, he is a 2*. Ask yourself if this is fair.

Sock is a 2* that's way better than the ELO-banned Bonnie Ld... Basically in every way. Again: fair?

Compare Z0mb13 to Sasha and you'll understand why he's OP. He has a bit less power but shuts down opponent's power manip bonus. He also swings way harder than a card like that has the right to swing at 2*s.

Sk3l3t0n: Again, you have to remember that in addition to mean attack manip, you shut down opponent's bonus. Huge pill forcer or 1-pill wall. Having to waste 4-6 pills to kill a 3-damager hurts bad.

Ightn: No qualms about this dude, he looks fine.
2047/2500
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 04:25

Shock
Bangers

The supreme Darush Glibon sent the entity known as Shock to the streets of Clint City to aid in battles to come. But because his true form could not exist on Earth, they gave him the identity of Lennox's older brother, and modified the memories of the Bangers to make them think he was always there. But even if his new family found out his true identity, it's doubtful they would turn him away!

5*
Level 5: 7/6 Support: Damage +1, max. 3
2048/2500
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 06:25

I'm still confused with this "Max on Support" idea. Why add a max when you could just lower a base value? Why make it a support, instead of a straight ability? If the ability is too powerful, why not give it a different requirement?

Altered Shy Ld
3* Berzerk
7/3
Revenge: +2 Power and Damage

Altered Shock
5* Bangers
7/5
Support: +1 Damage

@Spikey
I understand that you want low min attack cards, but Nightmare is normally immune to attack bonuses. Berzerk and other post-round bonus clans are the ones that need it.

Dorma
2* Berzerk
6/3
Support: -3 opp Attack, Min 1
This beauty takes away the advantages of attack bonuses and gives the Berzerk a hand up against the likes of Jungo.

Mika
4* Jungo
8/5
Copy: Opp Bonus
The pig is too weak. One more star for two more power is a fair trade and four star competition is pretty tough.

Loner
5* Bangers
8/5
Bonusless: +4 Damage

Bonusless only activates if Loner has no bonus. Fairly obvious name right? He has three uses.
1. A 10/5 that becomes 8/9 against SoB and is immune to SoA unless it's an All-Stop.
2. An 8/9 splash that's vulnerable to SoA.
3. A half-deck card that could be either of the above.

Chario
3* Nightmare
7/2
Bonusless: Poison 4, Min 2
This one's trickier.
1. A 7/2 that's pretty useless normally, but SoB grants it the most evil of poisons. SoA only bothers it if it's an All-Stop.
2. Devastating splash. Neon sign reading "STOP THIS CARD".
3. Half-deck gamble like above.
2049/2500
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 18:14

@ TheDoomBug and ghelas
Thanks for the constructive criticism, I do appreciate it, and understand a bit better how you see my cards as a bit OP. In my defense, my inclination is that its better to be a bit OP than a bit UP. I consider SOB to be more common in elo than SOA, so otherwise powerful cards which are vulnerable to SOB, like Gabrianni are fine as far as I'm concerned. Ones that absorb SOB without bother are the most problematic. For me it's because the Jungo bonus doesn't help with either round winning or KOing, and yet they have such round winning potential from abilities that makes them so powerful. SOA is a killer, but not around much.
I could go on but people will no doubt start raging about the excess space I take up so lets move on...
Heres my own considered critique of the other ideas.
Koletra- almost OP- perfect
Bolrag- OP- 8 power and 9 life gap on a 3*?
Medus- fair- half-decks suit Nightmare imo
Lars- ditto
Laserughs- tad OP- too much defeat.
Mr Tim-OP-Uppers don't need more attack manip.
Off to watch Dr Who- bye for now.
2050/2500
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 20:12

Back again:
Altered Shy Ld- fair/ borderline OP, but I like that
Altered Shock- fair
Dorma- perfect, couldn't put it better myself
Mika- perhaps a little OP? Futoshi Ld, yet with more life gapping and less vulnerable to d/r? Perhaps 7/5 or 7/6 or 8/4.
Loner- hmmm not sure what to make of this- seems fair though
Chario- Will only be of use against cards with SOB as an ability, can't see it being used much. If it was in a different clan, the ability would be activated by SOB bonuses too, so perhaps it would be ok in another clan, except Piranas.

Alexander (hates SOA, is 5*, pwns if used right, reminds me of Troompah for some reason)
5* La Junta
6/6
Ability:Courageower+5

Medikus("Max on Support" idea- stronger Daussone. Dreadful base stats, ability makes up for it)
3* Rescue
6/1
Ability:Support:+2 Life, Max 7.

Gabrianni v2 (6 damage and now only 3 Power, yet possibly still elo viable?)
3* Montana
3/6
Ability:-7 Opp Attack, Min 1.

Ambassador Sock v2 (3* instead of 2, ability min so high that must be used in round 1 or 2 at latest, 3 Pillz not 4.)
3* Sakrohm
5/4
Abilityefeat:-3 Opp Pillz, Min 8.

Wampah (Frozn need more attack manip., Niqiloda is UP and Mylka has too much better competition from other 2*)
3* Frozn
4/5
Ability:Support: -3 Opp Attack, Min 7.

This time I don't think any of these are OP because of their obvious flaws. Feel free to disagree, but please say why.

« Previous12...202203204205206207...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals