If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...203204205206207208...249250Next »

2051/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 20:50

@DoomBug:

Support with a Max means you can run the card in a half-deck, where it becomes a little bit less reliable, but still very useable. A support card with Max 3 could become considerably stronger in a half-deck if it's on the big end of a split draw. It should be weak but ideally still useable if it's drawn without clanmates. Support with a Max 2 is just a touch weaker than +2 of whatever the ability grants. These types of abilities would become especially interesting in 5/3 or 6/2 decks, where you can give the Support card a boost at the cost of drawing one of your bonuses a bit less.

Converting to a straight stat would only work for Mono setups.
2052/2500
Emptyzone - Master - - RaW Talent - English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 22:57

Clan : GHEIST

name : Tyrone 5*

Ability : -4 opp power min 4

Power : 6
Damage : 8

Bio : As a little boy Tyrone always dreamed of being a Sentinel, until a incident caused him to have a split personality. Because of this, his other personality caused Tyrone to get in trouble with the law a lot. After being denied a job with the sentinel's, his other personality took over and destroyed a part of the Sentinel HQ. Done running from the sentinel's he came across Vryer and Toro, Tyrone asked if he can join GHEIST. Now a full fledged member he can finally take revenge on the Sentinel that denied him.
2053/2500
Emptyzone - Master - - RaW Talent - English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 23:01

Clan: GHEIST
Name: Tyrone

Ability: -4 opp power min 3

Power: 7
Damage: 8
2054/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 00:09

Tyrone #1- A Rolph variant.
Tyrone #2- A more powerful Spyke in GHEIST. Too powerful.

I still don't see the appeal, Ghelas.
In Mono, our cards are nearly identical. Mine needs Revenge, making it weaker.
In a half, our cards only differ in one hand. 3 non-Berzerk with Shy. In that situation, mine is stronger even with Revenge.
If I had to pick between these two cards, I'd pick the revenge card.

A card that limits itself would not go over very well with players. Especially in a clan that already has numerous weaknesses.
2055/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 01:38

5* GHEIST Spyke? Rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaally?
2056/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 10:33

@tdb and ghelas
although having a support that is still OK in half decks might have its appeal, imho it might cause more trouble than it's worth (scripting wise)
revenge: support: (maybe?) might make it a beast in mono on revenge while still allowing it to have slightly more "competitive" base stats compared to most other support: cards.

and yeah, the first iteration of tyrone is quite OK imho, since it has 6 power and only min 4 meaning most atk manip clans would probably still fare OK against it until the 4th pill.
the 2nd one is definitely too OP.

Rocha
Roots
A popular artist who supports various causes to better humanity, Rocha decided to take a break from his highly successful band to join the Roots. He hopes this will allow him to focus on sheering the corrupted city towards a more sustainable state of existence. He plans to bring voice to the voiceless by supporting a guerrilla radio. Rocha is known to have close affiliations to General Cr, but he makes it clear that although he and the general might have similar goals, he will never join the La Junta just to be with the general.

5*
6/7
support: +5 atk
2057/2500
WolfBloodEcho - Master - the courtyard of shadows Español
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 18:33

Carson
La Junta
7/4
Ability Unlocked: 4 Opp Damage, Min 2
The La Junta version of Dominic Toretto from Fast Five
2058/2500
WolfBloodEcho - Master - the courtyard of shadows Español
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 18:41

( Apparently the other ones didnt post with my first one )

Jason
La Junta
5*
7/5 Ability Unlocked: Revenge: Power+3

Wisin
La Junta
3*
7/1 : Ability Unlocked: Confidence: +1 Pill Per Damage

Yandel
La Junta
4*
8/5 : Ability Unlocked: Defeat: +3 Pillz
2059/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 01:38

I can support that idea, mah.

Rapunzel
3* La Junta
Support: Confidence: +1 Power
7/4
A three star Thormund with three more damage and conf strapped to it's ability.

Parry
2* Piranas
6/2
Courage: Defeat: -2 Opp Pillz, Min 4
Hello, I am a slightly weaker Bonnie Ld.

Delpah
5* Frozn
7/5
Support: Confidence: -1 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1
Here me out on this one. With Revenge, she's just 9/7 no ability. WIth Confidence, she's a Mono-exclusive Spyke with a lower min and a powerful DR (for giving you Revenge next round). That ability is double-restricted and if she wins, she deals a mere 5 damage. She also has to compete against Kalindra, who is much easier to use and creates an insane gap.

NewtomxxT
5* Sakrohm
8/5
Courage: Confidence: -6 Opp Damage, Min 1
2060/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 14:14

Courage confidence? imho just either of them should be ok for newtom

i do find that combining prerequisites such as support with courage/revenge/confidence might just make for more interesting combos. Perhaps a clan with "confidence: support: +1 power and damage" as their bonus?

« Previous12...203204205206207208...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals