If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...204205206207208209...249250Next »

2061/2500
WolfBloodEcho - Master - the courtyard of shadows Español
Thursday 27/12/2012, 23:12

Cassadee
Pussycats
3*
8/4: Stop Opp. Ability
The Pussycats need more SOA
2062/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 23:31

I guess I went too far with my weakened GraksmxxT.

A Confidence bonus has one major flaw in balancing. To use it, you need to win the first round. That sounds obvious, but it's implications are worrying to me. If you win the first round (where your likely at a disadvantage), you have an advantage on the second, where a victory nets you an advantage on the third, etc. If you lose the first round, you're at a disadvantage next round, which can lead to continued fall. With that knowledge neither player will want to lose the first round.
Now, the Revenge bonus of Frozn works because it helps you win after a loss, which in turn prevents you from using it the next round. It doesn't lock either player. Knowing this, I propose a Conf: bonus that either encourages you to lose (Conf: Defeat: +Life?) or weak enough that it doesn't get a stranglehold on the match, but strong enough to be worth using (Conf: Protection: PaD). I personally prefer the Protection, as their are now three "Defeat" bonus clans (Vortex, PC, and Frozn).

Conf: Support: +1 Power and Damage has a second balancing flaw. The cards stats and abilities would have to be designed reasonably with the additional boost and would also neuter attempts at half-decks. If they are designed with half-decks in mind, Mono-abuse would run rampant.

Tubba Wumba
4* Theoretical Protection Clan
8/6
A- +4 Life
B- Conf: Power and Damage Protection

Will O'Wisp
2* TPC
7/3
A- +7 Attack
B- Conf: PaD Protection
2063/2500
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Friday 28/12/2012, 01:34

^That would be the most OP card in the game no way. Four star maybe tho.
2064/2500
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 28/12/2012, 02:04

Hedera
Skeelz
3*
7/3:Life leech 1 min 3
When Hedera wins the round she will steal one life from her oppenen every round and you will gain that one life. The ability will not activate if your opponent has less than 3 life.

Morfid
Freaks
4*
5/7: swap power
Morfid will swap his base power with the base power of your opponent's'card.

Anna
Pussycats
2*
7/2: defeat: curse power -2 min 2
If Anna loses the round she will reduce her oppenent's power by 2 min 2 next round.

some new abilities that i came out with, as you can see some of them are super over powered.
2065/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 28/12/2012, 04:45

@TDB
i do agree that designing it for mono makes more sense, i do believe we need another mono-designated clan. And i do concur that your analysis is spot on. However, i believe that they will still encounter a problem of limited available pills. Since their stats will be relatively low, they will have to over pill to win in the first place. Thereby their available play options are somewhat limited and kind of relies on aggressive piling plays - hopefully a welcome addition to the multiple "safe-pilling" clans such as atk manip clans and the Vortex. Furthermore, since it's confidence, it does make their combo more guessable - 2 strong plays sequentially compared to most other clans with DR or defeat bonuses like Vortex.

I like the confidence: PaD bonus, it does sound interesting.

nevertheless, will o wisp is definitely better suited as 3* rather than 2*.
and tubba wubba definitely needs a 5* - way too good for a 4*

Chumba
2*
8/2
ability: defeat: +1 life
bonus: confidence: power and damage protection
2066/2500
Friday 28/12/2012, 04:50

Leech has been suggested before, although I would prefer having a Max (12 seems fine). Heredra could get away with 2 per turn, being a Skeelz card and all.

Morfid's ability is confusingly written. I assume your opponent's card will have it's power changed to 5 (before their own additions). I like it. I think I've heard of this before, but I forget.

I'm not to fond of the baton pass ability ideas. Especially, defeat-activated in a defeat-bonus clan and little motivation to try to win with it.

Continuing examples for the previous clan idea.
Jackie Legs
5* TPC
8/8
A- Protection: Bonus
B- Conf: PaD Protection
A card that only protects itself.

M. Damon
2* TPC
8/2
-2 Opp Damage, Min 1
DRing this turn means no bonus next turn.

Ravin' Ralin
3* TPC
8/3
Copy: Opp Bonus
This clan needs something to help fight off Montana, right?

Paul Reaver
4*
8/4
Revenge: +2 Power and Damage
With Conf., it's Benicio without life gain. With revenge, no bonus, but Ulu Watu rivaling stats.

I-Gun
3* TPC
4/4
Support: -1 Opp Power, Min 2

Deerson
5* TPC
8/7
Revenge: -10 Opp Attack, Min 7

Neftlix
4*
7/5
Stop Opp Ability

Que Bee
2* TPC
5/5
Stop: Power equals Opp Power
Thinking about it, this clan may not need Stop cards as it's bonus naturally screws over GHEIST and Roots favorite cards.

Mr Lionman
4* TPC
8/3
Courage: +4 Damage

Faultline
2* TPC
8/1
+3 Damage
2067/2500
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Friday 28/12/2012, 06:42

Mmmm what do you guys think of a clan that has copy ability as their bonus ?

Lesale ( dota reference :0)
Junkz
2*
7/1: poison 2/3 min
I think this is kinda op especially in elo >.>
2068/2500
Friday 28/12/2012, 08:43

@KFC
I've actually gone on a lengthy tangent about Copy: Opp Ability before. To be short, it's hilariously ineffective and weak. It's also too unstable to be a bonus. I think Copy: Opp Bonus is completely viable, though.

@mah
I disagree. Almost all clans can be played effectively in mono or half. Rescue being limited to mono is actually a weakness, not a strength, both for them and for other clans. You can't effectively combine any other clan (discounting certain Leaders) with Rescue. It kills creativity and that's one of the reasons why some people hate Rescue. A minor reason comparitively, but still.
I also find fault with your desire for more "unsafe pilling" clans. The overabundance of attack clans is due to their ease of use, not their lack of competition. Introducing a new edgy clan will not dissuade them. Though, I would place money on future clans not having attack bonuses.
I also couldn't help but think of Freaks when I read your desired playstyle. Overpill on the first round, then play with what your left with. I don't think we need another clan like that at the moment.

Back to the cards:
My Tubba Wumba has nothing to help it win despite it's power and, unless it's bonus is active, even that's not safe (along with his damage). I honestly believe he's too weak to be worth 5*, but as his clan isn't real, it's impossible to say how effective he'd actually be.
Will O'Wisp is comprable to many solid 2*s. I don't see the problem with it.
2069/2500
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Friday 28/12/2012, 10:53

Alessa
Sentinel
2*
7/6
Backlash: -2 Life and Pillz, min 0

A reformed member of Nightmare who used her mental powers to torment her former schoolmates, Alessa now fights crime with the Sentinel. While she can cripple or incinerate an opponent just by looking at them, a portion of the pain she inflicts always comes back to haunt her...

Hault
Bangers
5*
7/7
Stop: +1 Power and Damage

Hault spent his life learning how to fight with his bare hands. Dismissing most martial arts as "too flashy," he focused on developing his own brutal street-fighting style. His intelligent approach to battle has earned him the nickname, "Sun Tzu of the Streets."
2070/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 28/12/2012, 14:29

@TDB
it is indeed a weakness to some extent, but that's part of the uniqueness. Furthermore, i'd think that Ambre/Hugo always works with mono clans, even Rescue and this confidence clan... anyway, having them somewhat restricted to WWLL or LWWL or LLWW plays while the Freaks can still do win-lose-lose-win like most other clans with DR/defeat life, etc.

alessa should be a 3* imho.

well i dunno, i guess the overall trend seems to be to keep pushing the boundaries on card stats and outmoding older cards...

Solomon
Sakhrom
5*
7/7
confidence: protection: power and damage

« Previous12...204205206207208209...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals