If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...206207208209210211...249250Next »

2081/2500
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 02:36

Frozen was half a point because he does well when their bonus is not active*
Sorry meant not active
2082/2500
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 06:41

I got a new ability in my minds :

-1 opp damage , min 0 How's that
2083/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 06:44

Going to turn my attention to Frozn for a while... I think they are one of the worst clans for ELO play, because they have been getting all the wrong kinds of TLC. So, here goes:

Bardje
3*
8/3
-3 Opp Life, Min 8
Reason: A sort of Oxen-like card that can deliver a hit early on thanks to his ability, but will gain little from his ability if Revenge is active. Frozn need any number of 1st turn hitters that don't become totally OP in Revenge.

This brilliant Yeti engineer has developed a device that transmutes all of his brain-power into brawn in times of crisis. Not even remotely aware of the ecological changes plaguing Mount Glatz, he has come to Clint City of his own accord, hoping to do some extensive field testing.

Sven
4*
7/4
Courage: Support: +4 attack
Reason: His unopposed stats are a CRAZY 9/6 +16. However, he is diminished by SoA, SoB, not having Courage, not being in a mono hand, AND DR. Would be used to set up 3-round wins or to force pills for higher impact cards.

Gertjan's long-lost brother, Sven, is partially responsible for getting the Frozn up in arms over the pollution coming from Clint City. Now that he is aware of Gertjan and the Roots, his loyalties are divided. Nevertheless, he chooses to stand by his clan, hoping that given enough time, he will find a way to melt Ayzkub's heart.
2084/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 06:45

Braid
2*
7/2
Stop: -3 life, min 3
Reason: SoA stops ability-reliant 1st hitters in Frozn. They need good stop cards to compensate. Kyle, meet Frozn bonus!

A wizened female Yeti whose family has long passed down the secret of "Frozn Butter," the soothing balm that helps anyone covered in it brave the most bitter cold. Braid has chosen to share this coveted secret with Kalindra, after realizing that Yeti and humans had a lot to learn from each other.
2085/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 10:31

@ghelas love all 3. That high min for bardje is right on spot. Courage makes such a support ability appropriate for a 4* with such a bonus, and getting a decent stop: ability with decent base stats is nice to see.

Morris
Sakhrom 3*
7/4
support: +2 atk

A sakhrom officer who got his body switched with a local resident due to a freak accident, Morris now focuses his energy on hunting down the cause of the accident so that he can hopefully get back to his real body.
2086/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 22:11

I think Bardje's minimum is too high. It's good for the first turn in ELO, but almost nothing else. Maybe lower it to 6? That would give it room to use it's bonus, making it trickier to predict (when your opponent goes first) while still keeping it's intended function.
I like the other two as they stand.

Terrorteller (Spider)
4* Jungo
8/5
Courage: Stop Opp Bonus

Magnus
2* Uppers
3/5
-3 Opp Power, Min 3

Voodie Vin
5* Nightmare
8/4
Defeat: -1 Opp Life per Damage, Min 1
All the damage (but not life drain) your opponent does to you gets shoved back in their face. However, you can't stop a KO, so be careful.

Terrie the Tin
4* La Junta
7/6
Bonusless: Stop Opp Ability and Bonus
1. No bonus for you? No ability or bonus for them.
2. Have your bonus? You're No Nam with one less damage and one less star.

Ion
2* Vortex
8/1
Leech 1, Min 3, Max 10

Pfull
4* Vortex
8/8
Transfer: 7 Power to Damage, Min 4
Only getting hit by SoA will let you use that 8 power. Not even Ambre can help you. On the plus side, you can OHKO, but it's not likely.

Rickie Tickie
3* Roots
7/1
Damage equal Power Opp
2087/2500
0_NastyNacho - Imperator - TrAitorzZz English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 22:35

About Gregory, *kuch* Loocio * kuch*

Luke seems OP, but if you lower the minimum of 8 to, let's say, 4-6, it will be more fair, the minimum of 8 is just too high
2088/2500
Monday 31/12/2012, 04:30

Tiddle
2* Frozn
5/4
-3 Opp Damage, Min 5 (Support: -1 Min)
How's this for a support? On it's own, Minimum 4. With full support, Minimum 1.

Clawla
3* Fang Pi Clang
8/4
-3 Opp Power, Min 8 (Support: -1 Min)

Treeka
5* Piranas
7/5
Courage: -5 Opp Pillz, Min 7 (Support: -1 Min)

Leslie
4* Rescue
6/5
Heal 2, Max 7 (Support: +1 Max)
Who plays Rescue outside of Mono?

Rocky
4* Uppers
7/1
-6 Opp Life, Min 12 (Support: -2 Min)
Shaky Glenn.

Reznor
3* Nightmare
Defeat: -2 Opp Life, Min 4 (Support: -1 Min)

Ratchet
5* Leader
7/6
Team: Opp Min +1, Opp Max -1
With all these Min and Max mod ideas, I thought, "Why not a Leader?" I think someone posted an idea like this before.

Sammax
5* Leader
7/5
Team: Support: -2 Opp Attack, Min 1
It's basically Hugo with a few added flaws.

Rufus
5* Leader
6/6
Team: Stop: +2 Power and Damage
This does not protect your abilities. If they get stopped, this activates. If your ability is stop, you get both. Skeelz' bonus cancels this. Think of it as an emergancy replacement ability.

Executive D
5* Leader
6/6
Team: Defeat: -1 Opp Life, Min 4
A life drain Leader that won't completely break the game. It's still dangerously powerful and shouldn't be let into ELO.
2089/2500
Monday 31/12/2012, 06:01

Oops.
Reznor is 8/3.
2090/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Monday 31/12/2012, 19:43

I agree with ghelas, Frozn need more elo cards, preferably some that are completely solid, and some to face SOA. What do you think of these?:

3* Frozn (Another SOA counter card. I have never seen a 3* with 7/5 base stats before- wouln't it be nice to change that)
7/5 No Ability

4* Frozn (weaker but more solid than Ayah. Notice that this is Caution, the reverse of Courage, not Confidence.)
8/4 Ability:Caution: Power And Damage +1

5* Frozn (borrowing TheDoomBug 's ability support affecting Min idea, I think it is good and deserves mention.)
6/6 Ability:-12 Opp Attack, Min 10 (Support:-2 Min)
If the only Frozn card in the hand, the Min is 8 like with Askai/bonus of Montanas. In mono, the Min is 2!

WHERE ARE THOSE 8 POWERED Bangers AND Rescue. I DON'T EVEN PLAY THEM AND WOULD LIKE THEM TO HAVE SOME.

4* Bangers (Pillz Backlash should prove very self-flagellating, even if it is just one.)
8/6 Ability: Backlash: -1 Pillz, Min 3.

4* Rescue (never seen an ability that adds just 1 life before.)
8/4 Ability: +1 Life

« Previous12...206207208209210211...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals