If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Master - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...207208209210211212...249250Next »

2091/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 00:48

If I had to guess, Bangers don't have an 8 power to keep them different from Ulu Watu. Not that that means much as Bangers are clearly more offensive than Ulu's Life and Wall affair.
I wouldn't want to give Rescue an 8 power if possible. They've got a tough bonus that doesn't need help.

Razkol
5* Berzerk
4/8
Transfer: 4 Damage to Power, Min 6 (Support: -1 Min)
With one other Berzerk present, this kid gets his 8 power. In a full hand, fury adds two more power, but no damage.

Kellie
4* Bangers
6/5
Support: -1 Opp Power, Min 1 (Support: Min +1)
Yes, the min goes UP. It works like Ghelas' earlier Support Max idea.

Wonky Wane
3* Rescue
4/5
Support: -3 Opp Attack, Min 1 (Support: +4 Min)
Mono translation: -12 Attack, Min 17

Rancid
5* Roots
8/8
Backlash: -1 Life per Damage, Min 1 (Support: +1 Min)
Support makes the backlash hurt less. Roots, GHEIST, and Cats beware.

Wallman
4* Piranas
7/2
Support: -2 Opp Pillz, Min 0 (Support: +2 Min)
Possible -8 pillz, Min 8. Better hand, -4 pillz, Min 4.
2092/2500
WolfBloodEcho - Veteran - the courtyard of shadows Español
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 17:52

Jacx
Jungo
3*
7/4
3 Opp Life, Min 0
Jaguar Drummer of Nahema's Band
2093/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Tuesday 01/01/2013, 22:23

I just gotta say, great idea to think of increasing the Min with Support as well as decreasing it. I particularly like the effect it has on Wonky Wane, who would appear to be a perfect example of why such an ability is cool.

Why not build on the idea of Min.s being effected by conditions, and have it work for Courage (and Caution!), Revenge, Confidence and Stop too? eg:

Delak
This armored scout was sent by the Delaks of planet Sroka to infiltrate the Sakrohm by posing as a peace envoy, in order to assess the defences of Clint City for invasion. However, freak weather resulting from Vortex time exploitation led to the Delak crash landing in a sewer near the GHEIST HQ. A battle ensued in which the GHEIST lost many Arkn. When the Delak was subdued, an intrigued Sigmund ordered Vryer to create a weapon using the DNA and motorised armor of the creature, which was "disposed of". The resulting creation is identical to the original, an emotionless killer that's invulnerable to most attacks, except it is loyal to the GHEIST.
5* GHEIST
4/8 Ability: -5 Opp Power, Min 4. (Confidence: -2 Min) (When played with Confidence becomes a Caelus. Poor otherwise.)

The Surgeon
This eccentric inventor (don't ask why hes called The Surgeon), abandoned his Vortex post when he realizes his inventions were to be used against innocent Clintizens. He went through a portal with Ambassador Sock to share his creations with the Sakrohm.
5* Sakrohm
6/5 Abilityefeat: Heal 2, Max 9 (Courage: +5 Max)
:eek
2094/2500
Wednesday 02/01/2013, 00:36

Billy Lee
2* Rescue
6/3
Courage: Copy Bonus

Iccage
3* Frozn
6/5
Defeat: Poison 1, Min 0 (Support: +1 Min)
Poison may not be Frozn's thing, but here's a cheap bluff for people without Tiwi Ld.

Qoripe
5* Frozn
8/6
Confidence: +4 Life
10/8 with Revenge. 8/10 (gap) with Confidence.
Kalindra replacement. She's going on the banlist, I hear.

Gonzo
4* Skeelz
6/6
Stop: Support: +2 Power and Damage
What a cruel ability! Without your support, it's decent and you don't have to worry about your bonus. Against SoA as a splash, you get to be 8/8. But to get that insane 14/14 stats, you need 3 more Skeelz which gives you that annoying bonus; so you'll need an All Stop.

Maddsun
3* Vortex
8/3
-3 Opp Life, Min 6 (Bonusless: -6 Min)
Without the safety of the bonus, this Sunder-wannabe gets rid of it's minimum.

Razz Matazz
4* Junkz
7/5
-2 Opp Power, Min 6 (Revenge: -2 Min)

TK Bahama
5* Ulu Watu
8/4
Heal 3, Max 6 (Courage: +3 Max)

Van Gore
2* Nighmare
6/2
-2 Opp Damage, Min 2 (Confidence: -1 Min)

Racoze (Zebra)
3* Jungo
7/4
-9 Opp Attack, Min 7 (Caution: -5 Min)

Mr. Mon
4* Montana
7/5
Defeat: -3 Opp Life, Min 5 (Stop: +3 Min)
This ability isn't stopped by SoA, but gets weaker instead. The idea of making an ability full-out immune is too dangerous.

Requis
4* Berzerk
8/4
Revenge: Support: -1 Opp Life, Min 4 (Courage: -4 Min)
Okay, now I'm just screwing around.

Farefite
2* Frozn
7/2
-5 Opp Power, Min 6 (Revenge: +2 Min)
2095/2500
Thursday 03/01/2013, 10:42

Peter (How is that name not used yet?)
3* Piranas
8/3
Protection: Bonus
Tired of having your bonus-stealing bonus stolen from you? Let this lost boy help.

But we've neglected Selina's post for too long.
-1 Opp Damage, Min 0
I hear this exists in FR.
This ability probably was once considered too powerful, but in today's game, with life drain/gain, protection, and poison being in almost every clan, I think it'd be nice to see in action.

Rainy Cait
2* Pussycats
6/3
-1 Opp Damage, Min 0
Combined with her bonus, that's -3 Dam, Min 0. A better Ellie?

Oldman
3* Rescue
6/5
Stop: -3 Opp Damage, Min 0
Hello, Cheep Rescue card. Your name reflects how people would play you.

Kilfaspah
2* Frozn
5/3
Confidence: -2 Opp Damage, Min 0

Gray and Powerful
4* Skeelz
8/5
Rebuff/Reaction/Enrage?
This ability needs a better name. If your power is reduced, your damage goes up that same amount. If damage, then power.
If both, then both, which would probably cancel them out. It's similar to my earlier Transfer idea, but Opponent-based.
Against an All Star, GaP gains 2 damage to make up for it's lost power. Against a Pussycat, the reverse.

Lorrie
5* Bangers
7/6
Rebuff/Reaction/Enrage?

Vriska (Scorpion)
3* Jungo
8/3
Courage: Revenge: Support: +2 Life
Feeling lucky?

Rent
5* Frozn
8/7
Revenge: Backlash: -4 Life, Min 4
Frozn's bonus leads to fun ideas!

Pinkipah
3* Frozn
7/4
Confidence: -2 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1
Fun.
2096/2500
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Thursday 03/01/2013, 12:43

Would a min of 0 work tho? i've been pondering that possibility and the only logical reason i could think of is that min. 1 avoids possible computational issues... but if it works in FR, then maybe it can work here IF the way the scripts are run are the same...

i like pinkipah and rent.... vriska's ability may just be too long and require too many parentheses, but it's a fun idea - same as gonzo...

not too sure about adding additional requirements such as that 8/3 Sunder tho...

Dogget
Sentinel 4*
6/6
Confidence: -3 opp. damage min. 2
2097/2500
Thursday 03/01/2013, 20:32

The idea for the minmod cards was that instead of having conditions to use the ability, the conditions alter the ability which you have regardless. It would remove their dependance on the conditions. However, I do understand that they could make things too complicated. Speaking as a player, simple abilities are better, but there's only so many cards you can have before things start getting repetitive.

Speaking of FR, they have a Caution-equivalent. It's called Defender (to oppose the Courage-like Attacker).
2098/2500
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Friday 04/01/2013, 02:32

+1 what you're saying.
There are only so many permutations of stats, abilities, and bonus before people start saying "you're just recycling cards for different clans". And there's signs of it already - 4* poison GHEIST cards, similar cards in different clans, etc. Recently there are also signs of card designs pushing the boundaries of "balance", but this could easily spiral out of control leading to ever-more "imbalanced" cards that keeps on outmodding older cards...
Perhaps the standard mode does serve as a precedent to allow this to happen. Perhaps there isn't a better alternative. We'll just have to see where things go.

scripting an ability like defender is conceivable without having to make overly complicated scripts as the logic of it seem to already exist.
However, -x damage min. 0 would mean that abilities such as heal/poison/-pills/+pills/etc have to be considered. Now i do not profess to know the intricate details on how things are scripted in UR, but unless the logic is overhauled or prepared from the get-go to deal with it (such as FR), then it might risk screwing everything up...
2099/2500
IM_Soulhunter - Hero - Immortality English
Friday 04/01/2013, 14:28

Jamez
4* Sentinel
8/4
Ability: Power = Opp. Life

One night, hypnotist Jamez was attacked by a group of Montanas when he was coming from his hypno show. He couldn't use his hypnosis abilites because his hands were tied and was blindfolded. But gladly Coby and Dayton were on a patrol and saved him. After that, Jamez asked if he could join the Sentinel. He said his hypnosis abilites would make the criminals "talk". So, he was accepted.

So he gets his power from the opponent's life. Simple. So he would be on his best if used on the first round, or if the opponent still has a lot of life. What do you think?
2100/2500
BA_Mihir - Veteran - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 04/01/2013, 16:04

How about protection:attack as an ability?
clans like Pussycats and the like need it

« Previous12...207208209210211212...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals