If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...209210211212213214...249250Next »

2111/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 22:16

Anon
4* Roots
7/4
Copy: Opp Bonus

Legion
5* Nightmare
6/8
Support: +1 Power and Opp Power
Both you and your opponent gain a point of power for each Nightmare that you have.

Wannak
3* La Junta
8/4
Courage: -3 Power and Opp Power, Min 2

Kit
2* Pussycats
8/3
Revenge: +2 Damage and Opp Damage
Gain 2 damage, but negate your bonus. Risky.

Cole
3* Frozn
6/4
Confidence: -3 Damage and Opp Damage, Min 1

Jake the Snake (not an actual snake)
2* Montana
8/1
-5 Attack and Opp Attack, Min 3

Equalizer
5* Leader
7/6
Team: Courage: -2 Everything, Min 4
Everything means your, and your opponent's, power, damage, and attack.

Charmer
3* Sakrohm
5/5
Opp Support: -1 Power and Opp Power, Min 4

R10t
4* GHEIST
7/4
Opp Support: +1 Damage
Opp Support counts your played card and it's clanmates, but applies the effect to your card.

Swatter
2* Sentinel
4/4
Opp Support: -5 Opp Attack, min 1

Knox (the Crow)
4* Jungo
8/4
Opp Support: +1 Life

Caeri
3* Vortex
6/5
Opp Support: +3 Attack

Opp Support
Pros
Usable in half-deck
Counters Support decks
Cons
Opp Reliant
Weak to Splash

Extra Support can be counted and used against itself by Opp Support.
2112/2500
Monday 07/01/2013, 01:54

I meant, your ->opponent's
2113/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Monday 07/01/2013, 04:45

Was thinking Tulzi would be much better in a clan like the Junkz (like a slightly less threatening 2* than Gil (uses might be slighty similar to that waitress in piranhas Ld whatshername) since Vortex already has Marty.

opp. support sounds like a fun skill. props on that!
and that crazy duel skill might just be fun to see, though it does screw up the opponent's calculations for the least common denominator in pilling...

Ratcliffe
Roots
3*
Revenge: stop opp. bonus
8/3
2114/2500
Monday 07/01/2013, 05:22

Opp Support counts your opponent's played card and it's clanmates in your opponent's hand and applies the effects to your card.
I am rewriting it because it didn't fully post.

Firebrand
4* Nightmare
8/8
Opp Support: -1 Power and Opp Power, Min 4

Woot
5* Skeelz
1/5
Support: Opp Support: +1 Power
Operating on the assumption that you'd only play this in mono:
V Splash: 5/5 waste of stars.
V Half: 9/5 Not as good as Michael, but okay.
V three-fourther: 13/5 Hello, wall.
V Mono: 17/5 Don't waste your pillz.
Clearly OP. Wouldn't want this as a real card.

Let's try something else.

Riggs
4* Skeelz
1/5
Support + Opp Support: +1 Power
For this one, your lowest power (in mono) is 6 (against a splash), but your highest is 9. This is a much more reasonable route.
2115/2500
Monday 07/01/2013, 08:28

I'd say riggs is a better version of what you're trying to get at with woot. Nevertheless, they both really are susceptible to SOA. Not even counting the SOA clans, it's just that SOA seems much more common nowadays...

and i love how firebrand is good but allows lower star -power cards to compete with it.

i love the duel abilities, hopefully it can make the calculations more interesting but i'm still worried about Hugo.

Saul
3*
Uppers
7/4
opp. support -1 power and -1 opp. power, min. 3
2116/2500
Monday 07/01/2013, 09:19

@mah
Thanks. Duel is a nice way to refer to it.

Tulzi was just an example for Non-Defeat pill recovery. If the ability were real, Junkz and Piranas would be the first on the list for sure.

I like Saul. It works well with his bonus.

Woot was intentionally OP as a joke. Riggs was intended as the sane version. They're not weak to SoA as they're in Skeelz.

Ledge
3* La Junta
6/4
Support + Opp Support: +2 Attack
We're looking at a 6/6 with +16 attack at best.

Rache
3* Uppers
5/5
Defeat: Recover 2 Life per 3 Pillz
Just an experimental idea. Add two pillz to Rache (15 attack +bonus) and, if you lose, you get 2 Life back.
This honestly isn't as good as a straight Defeat: +Life. Gaining life at a pill cost on a loss just isn't worth it.

Bennie Lad
2* Piranas
7/2
Defeat: Recover 1 Pillz per 3 Life
One-third of damage done to you on the turn you played Bennie Lad is returned in Pillz. 6 Damage=2 Pillz
This is playing with fire, both conceptually and in-play. It's riskier then Defeat: +Pillz and normal pill recovery, but has higher returns. I thought about 2/3 and 1/2, but those are too powerful I think.

And now for a silly card.
Silly Sally Sully
4* Pussycats
4/4
Opp Support: Copy Bonus
Four is the magic number. Get double their bonus against a halfer. Get triple against a 3/4. Get 4X Bonus vs Mono. Face a splash, get nothing. Also, Skeelz, Roots, GHEIST, Piranas, and Nightmare don't care. But 12P against Ulu or OHKO against FPC?
2117/2500
Monday 07/01/2013, 13:07

Ah yes, was in a bit of a rush earlier and didn't factor in their clan bonus. IMHO it would work beautifully since even with a half deck it would still mean 7/5.

Nevertheless, i can imagine some possible complications in how opp. support calculates the opponent's deck composition - would take some scripting around and extensive bug testing to make it run smoothly, but not above the realm of possibility.

Bennie, rache, and sally seems interesting.
1st off, perhaps defeat: recover 1 pillz per 3 life lost might explain bennie's ability better.
2nd, i kinda like the idea of Rache - makes you gotta pill some rather than ducking it out like Marty/bonnie/etc
Lastly, sally (like the other opp. support cards) is really iffy. Love how her power is low tho, making her threat kinda non-existent. However, i can't imagine her copying pussycat's own bonus -> -8 damage, min 1? /omg
and atk clans? -40 atk min. 3 vs Uppers, 48 min. 8 vs Montana... omg 60 atk for 3 pillz...
perhaps we should stick with 1s (for power and damage) and a max of 4 for atk when we use "support" be it for the players' own deck or for the opponent's

Scruff
Rescue
3*
7/3
Confidence: +1 Power and Damage
2118/2500
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 02:50

I just wanna say that some clans really need an SoA, like sentinels. I assume that in the near future something like 7/4 SoA would be released, I would hope it would be Skeelz (dont like Liam THat much)

7/4 SoA
2119/2500
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 04:28

Liam's a defensive SoA and he's good in that role. Aigwon was probably meant to be the offensive one, but is lacking.

Pranch
4* Skeelz
Courage: Stop Opp Ability
8/5

Joe Eta
4* Sentinel
7/5
Revenge: Stop Opp Ability

Jupiter
2* Sakrohm
6/3
Stop Opp Ability

Scorpio
5* Sakrohm
7/7
Confidence: Stop Opp Ability

Mercury
4* Sakrohm
6/7
Stop: -2 Power and Opp Power, Min 3
2120/2500
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 20:40

Got a new ability,if it's already been done,my bad,and credits will go to that person if it has already been done..anyway.

Name: Ernie
Clan:Skeelz(or maybe it can be it's own bonus,im not sure yet)
Star count: 3 star
Stats: 7/4
Ability: Corrupt Opponent's bonus

Now for the fun part where i talk about the abilities.What does it do,you may ask?Well,when a card faces a card with this ability,that card's bonus is switched to that of another clan's during that round. So,for example,if my opponent has a Montana and a Freaks hand split,if he opens with a Freaks card,that card would then instead have the montanas bonus,when playing that Freaks card.Obviously useless against mono-clans/Rescue,and SOA,but vs Nightmare or Piranas,it may make the situation better or worse,depending on what your opponent has in his hand.Plus,this as a card will promote mono-use or make for some very creative decks.Gotta love that.

« Previous12...209210211212213214...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals