If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Master - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...212213214215216217...249250Next »

2141/2500
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 01:48

Name: E
4* Berzerk
5/6
Ability: Clan support +1 power
He will gain +1 power for every Berzerk on the field
Basically a potential 13/6 if you're playing against a mono Berzerk deck.
2142/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 05:00

It functions similar to Support + Opp Support, but exclusive to your clan. I can dig that. The name might confuse some people, though. Clan unity? Clan Presence?

RaVe
4* Junkz
6/6
Clan Support: +2 Attack
Meet Rowdy 2.0, massive attack wall Vs Junkz.

Felicity
4* Pussycats
7/2
Clan Support: +1 Life

Blain
3* Montana
4/7
Clan Support: -1 Opp Attack, Min 1

Mr. Baggles (Mini Mund 's seagull)
3* GHEIST
6/5
Stop: Clan Support: +1 Pillz
It's stop because of how GHEIST/Roots mirror matches work. This makes it much less effective then any other Clan Support, but it's a possible +8 pillz; it'd be insane to expect that not to have difficult requirements.

Joplin
5* Uppers
8/1
Clan Support: -1 Opp Life, Min 0

Kikiko
4* Fang Pi Clang
-7 Opp Damage, Min 9 (Clan Support: -1 Min)
The greatest DR ever against FPC. She can keep you from getting Ko'd if you have at least 6 Life in Mono against anyone else.

Ohko
5* La Junta
8/2
Clan Support: +1 Damage
She doesn't even fury in her best situation.

Luuz
4* Skeelz
3/2
Clan Support: +1 Power and Damage
7/6 isn't bad, but 11/10 is amazing. Against the common Redra splash, he can walk away with 8/7 (minus 3 damage if he faces her, of course).

Mr Raw
5* Skeelz
8/6
Protection: Power and Damage
The manliest teacher at Skeelz. Your opponent needs an All-Stop and either Eyrik or Vholt to reduce him by even a single point!
2143/2500
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 08:18

Then imho we could just try to give "protection: bonus" to SOB/SOA clans rather than script a new skill just to do the same thing.

Crunch
3* Piranhas
7/4
Protection: Bonus

Cobalt
3* GHEIST
7/5
Protection: Bonus
2144/2500
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 09:03

Raw seems kinda underpowered, ironic how luuz is way overpowered

ohko is underppowered too

kikko.. what?!

blain is plain crap rather use Griezzo

joplin is crap

felicity is unusable

why cant people make cards that make more sense
2145/2500
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 21:43

Let me run through this, oracle. I wasn't making serious desirable cards. I was showcasing possible uses of KFCguy's idea.

Raw stats are unreducable, we can't go giving him 8/7 or 8/8 stats.
Luuz isn't overpowered. In most situations, he's 7/6 (with other effects) for 4*. That's not bad, but not great.
Ohko is a joke. It's name is OHKO, for crying out loud.
Kikiko against Mono FPC is beyond insane (-7 Damage, Min 1), but against everyone else she's almost Travis Ld (which is not good).
Blain is a 3* Griezzo. Griezzo is actually worse.
Joplin is an Uppers' Ozzy. If he had more damage, he'd risk overturning Dorian (although Dorian is SoA resistant).
Felicity is supposed to be weaker than Diana.
I will assume your silence on RaVe and Mr Baggles means you like them.

Why can't people understand this is a theoretical thread? The cards people post here will NOT be made (at least, not intentionally). It's all in fun to think of cards or abilities and their implications.

@mah
Well, for SoB/SoA clans (and Skeelz), I admit Activate Bonus isn't overly useful, but for other clans it's not a bad idea. Like I said, functionally the same outside of 3/1 splits.

Megolias (Giant Robot)
5* Junkz
8/6
Courage: Copy Opp Bonus
2146/2500
Thursday 17/01/2013, 04:46

@TDB
i understand what you're getting at, but what i'm saying is basically for other clans we can easily design cards that also have the same ability as their bonus - like Loocio for example (and Stella to some extent)
it wouldn't need a new script and it's pretty easy to do as well.
imho it would still be a fun precedent for card design, thus why i have also included some possible cards as well

Lutz
4* Junkz
7/4
+8 attack
2147/2500
IM_Nem8 - Titan - Immortality English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 06:32

I see copy opponent's ability coming soon. and I wonder what they have in store as a new ability
2148/2500
Thursday 17/01/2013, 07:29

@mah
What I'm getting at (have repeatedly said) is that AB is basically PB, but works in half-decks. Outside of SoB/A Clans it's completely different from matching ability and bonus.

Of course, I have no problem with cards that have abilities that are similar to their bonus. Bangers and Ulu have great power, attack clans have nice walls, and everyone loves Robb Cr.

I still don't get why people are in love with Copy: Opp Ability, but I do look forward to seeing it. If they can script cards to copy bonuses, abilities should be easy enough. There's plenty of abilities to copy for great benefits and plenty of them to counter the Copier. The meta looks balanced for it's arrival. Of course, they could always put the first one in Skeelz to test the waters. ...Deja vu. I feel as though I've typed that sentence before.

I hope the next clan is Copy: Opp Bonus. Then we can have cards like:

1!1
5* CoB clan
Copy: Opp Ability
8/5

2@2
4* CoB Clan
2/8
Power equals Opp Power

3#3
3* CoB Clan
Protection: Power and Damage
7/4

4$4
2* CoB Clan
Damage equals Opp Damage
8/1

5%5 Ld
3* CoB Clan
Stop Opp Ability
6/5

6^6
4* CoB Clan
Stop Opp Bonus
7/5

7&7
5* CoB Clan
7/7
No Ability

Jayne
2* CoB Clan
-1 Opp Power and Damage, Min 1
7/1
2149/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 17/01/2013, 22:37

Copy: Opp Bonus would indeed be interesting as a bonus, but perhaps it lacks the quality of giving the clan any sort of identity. Also, compare 7&7 to Beeboy. Perhaps rename him 8&6 with 8/6 stats?
How about this clan idea?

Crusaderz (Bonus: Power and Damage+1)
This group of religious fanatics and zealots was established by the warrior monk Sepulker and his old friend, the knight Lord Risthart of Poldachie-Golgovine, in order to bring their faith to the godless inhabitants of Clint City. They believe that, with their God on their side, and the possesion of many magical relics, they will ultimately triumph. Unfortunately for them, the other clans have something to say about this, particularly the Sakrohm...

Sepulker (Clan founder)
2* Crusaderz
3/5 Ability: Courageower+5
(Powerful 9/6 with bonus and ability (courage dependent), feeble 3/5 vs all stops.)
Artwork: Monk in a ragged cloak carrying a spear glowing gold. Halo above his head.

Lord Risthart
5* Crusaderz
8/6 Ability: Power and Damage+1.
(Unconditional 10/8.)
Artwork: Knight on horseback with "shining armour" according to the literal sense.

Vulcan
3* Crusaderz
7/4 Ability:Revenge: Damage+4.
(8/9 if all conditions met.)
Artwork: Blacksmith with an anvil glowing silver.

Vorpal
4* Crusaderz
6/6 Ability: Support: -3 Opp Attack, Min 2. (Support: + 2 Min)
(Potential 7/7 with attack manip of -12 Opp Attack, Min 10 with full support. Not OP, like Gatline with attack min.)
Artwork: Two handed swordsman, purple blade.
2150/2500
Friday 18/01/2013, 02:05

@TDB
i understand what you're getting at, that's why i suggested abilities similar to their bonus rather than scripting a whole new ability

i've thought of it before as well, but CoB would be too Hax imho... it would just make the clan too versatile there wouldn't be much sense on using other clans anymore...

Einhart
4* Uppers
7/5
CoB

« Previous12...212213214215216217...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals