If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...216217218219220221...249250Next »

2181/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 13:48

@Pilluminati
And what if you syphoned from Bob Joby?
2182/2500
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 14:36

Realstically,that wouldn't happen,but that can always be fixed by making the maximum one or something.
2183/2500
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 15:23

If UR let me make a card , id make Pilzken
2184/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 18:17

Seen some interesting ideas lately, so why not have a quick review?

Ernie: Teeny bit OP. Also, it makes Radek redundant!
Hecate: fair, but Nightmare already have 6+ cards with power reduction. My suggestion would be to make it power +3.
Luka: @ Meelosh Loving that Tension: ability idea! Usable in all rounds, more so later in the battle. Bonus seems a bit weak though- compare it to the Bonus of La Junta. Now for my own idea using it...

Voluptua
Pussycats 2*
3/3 Ability: Tension: -1 Opp. Pow. and Dam, Min 3.

Burdolf: Seems fair, and I like the low power, almost Robb Cr like concept.
Aaron: Fair
Lana: Very similar to Dwan doncha think?
Chrono: @ Snarlmane Interesting, much anticipated concept- all stopping with a single ability! Puts Burdock to shame.
Milla Jane: @ KitsuneKatsumi we'd all like to see playable Leader's that are elo Legal, but sadly I think that your suggestion is too good. Activate is a cool ability, although imo you should specify it as Activate: Ability to distinguish from Activate: Bonus which has been discussed briefly before. 8 damage could also potentially lead to a ban.
@ Pilluminati: question: can you choose to make damage siphoned become power, or vice versa?

Here's what I predict Pilzken may turn out to be like (bear in mind, all the Rescue references in the event desciption may be Red Herrings.)

Pilzken
Rescue 3*
8/2 Ability: Courage: +2 Pillz.
2185/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 18:57

I would assume that if all your other cards have 1 Power or Damage then Syphon simply wouldn't activate.
Perhaps reworded as Syphon 1, Min 1.

Terrank
5* Ulu Watu
7/6
Syphon 2, Min 5
Take 2 Power and Damage from another card, but only draining them down to 5. So take 2 Damage from Buck or 2 Power from Eugene.
2186/2500
Sunday 10/02/2013, 19:09

Realistic or not, it's still a possibility. So if you did and the last power couldn't be syphed, would you still get the damage? Or is it a package deal that you get both or you get none?

Likewise, could you syphon from a character that has already fought during the match? And if you could, would syphoning the power affect retroactively to the outcome of the previosuly fought round?
2187/2500
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 21:29

Yes,it's an outcome,but it's one that can only really be seen happening in the case of an event,or a player,who doesn't know what he's doing. For your first question though,it would be a package deal,just like the Frozn would get.

As for syphoning from a card that's fought during the match already,there's schools of though on that.On the one hand,allowing that would make the card a bit broken,but it's interesting because many cards have that kind of free rein that allows a player to directly benefit from a card,but to take from your own card directly and willingly, is something that hasn't really been explored as a card,to what im aware of,besides,backlash.

Then you have not being able to do that,which is a less appealing choice,but it keeps the card in check(remember that your opponent will not have been able to see where you have syphoned from until the end of the turn),but it keeps the player in check,knowing that they can't just abuse the card's ability whenever they want,and it allows for more of a strategic play.

So,i have no idea,you tell me

For the last part of your question,i'm a bit lost on that,could you rephrase it for me?
2188/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 10/02/2013, 23:17

I would assume that it must be decided before the first round is played or only yet-to-be-played cards are selectable. I also assume that the syphoning is limited to base stats. The ability would be a headache to program regardless.
2189/2500
Monday 11/02/2013, 00:30

Last part meaning something like this.
-Round one, 50 attack (10 power times 5 pillz) on Nanook against 49 attack Ellie.
-Round two, Mike [Placeholder name] syphons from the previously fought Nanook.
=> Therefore, Nanook would have gotten to 45 attack (9 power times 5 pillz) and would technically lose to Ellie.
So, would the first round be re-written in Ellie's favour or would it go unchanged?
2190/2500
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 11/02/2013, 05:07

Billie
Clan: Uppers
Bio: Troglodytes, how dare the Clintizens ignore her genius in favor of Dobbs Ld's! Never mind that he got the patient for his new super-phone five minutes before she did, this was supposed to be her victory to rub into everyone's faces. Promising partial ownership of her software empire to Zatman, Billie now has the means to trample over everyone in her way.

Lv 1: 3/1 (A hopelessly nerdy woman in her mid-30's gazes at the player with an angry glare as she jabs her finger at her own golden, IPad-like invention.)
Lv 2: 6/1 (Billie smirks as her invention is in the midst of transforming into a something.)
Lv 3: 7/3 (Heal 1, max 10) (Billie laughs manically as the pad turns into golden, futuristic (with an Uppers twist) breastplate and gloves. She shoots some energy beams into the air.)

« Previous12...216217218219220221...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals