If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Hero - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...226227228229230231...249250Next »

2281/2500
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 04:50

@Spikey 13
Your argument is flawed. Tula is 7 power, virtually at least. SoB helps combat as well. There are cards with 3 power being used, but only when they have power/attack modifiers or SoA/SoB. 3 power unsupported means you have to play 4 (!) to get past an Uppers bonus without even factoring the base power of the opposing card. Honestly, your card is basically a Gina Glitt argument. Lose, you get DR/Poison etc. Win, which will never ever happen, making the damage and bonus utterly useless, and you get compensation too. It's just a crappily imagined card that you can't even defend the idea of it.

The second suggestion is less stupid, at least, but the card is overpowered. Everyone would 0 pill with that card, it's a win no matter what except against SoA. He's going to be splashed in every deck, Put all your pills on an unstoppable Bogdan, then lose with Scoop. Easy win. 3 power means he loses to EVERYTHING. That ability is too strong to belong in a defeat card, much less a two star with 5 damage if you choose to get hit. Malicia is considered quite good, her ability is only Defeat: Heal 1 max 15. And she's a 4 star. Go figure.
2282/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 08:31

Haste=Ability times the number of turns left after the current one. (First is x3, Second is x2, Third is x1, and Last is x0.)
Focus=Reverse of above. (First is x0, Last is x3.)

Columbus (Ambulance Driver)
3* Rescue
4/1
Haste: +3 Damage
Can ohko on the first round with fury if your opponent doesn't have SoA, Dr, or can't be bothered to pill up to 52 attack (counting bonus). Each passing turn makes the damage drop.

Heisuko (Shrine Maiden charging energy)
5* FPC
3/7
Focus: +2 Power
On the last turn, with no SoA present, she can have 9/9 stats. Could also be played on the third round for a 7/9 surprise. Can ohko with Fury and Timber, but would be super obvious and easy to block.

Beelbell (Bellboy)
3* Berzerk
8/1
Haste: -1 Opp Life, Min 4

Izzitokk (Giant ice-robot eyeball/deathray)
4* Frozn
7/4
Focus: +2 Pillz
Ability is useless on first and last rounds, but +2 on the second or +4 on the third can't be overlooked.
2283/2500
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Friday 12/04/2013, 16:58

N1 TDB another pair of good ability ideas Also, 3 base power on a 5*, yet usable!
@ Thaozol yes you're right! Could say that was deliberate but I won't. Proves my point though does it not?
@ Duessel guess I misunderstood what you meant by "poop-tier". Let's get this straight, you mean low power unsupported by ability/bonus. Fair enough. Still like to see more 3 (or even 1) powered cards that are usable though... I'll try to recycle my ideas and make them better. But I can't see anyone using Scoop as a splash, who'd use Rescue cards not in mono?

Scoop v2
Sentinel 4*
3/6 Ability: Defeat: Heal 2, Max 9
Hear me out. Changed idea to the Sentinel clan. It's 4*, can't see 4* being used as a splash, can you? With bonus (+8 attack) it DOES have a chance of winning rounds, who's gonna pill against a defeat card? Not OP with Max 9. Perhaps a bit weak?

Arminius
Frozn 5*
2/7 Ability: -5 Opp Power, Min 2.
Less solid than Caelus, but has potential for 9 damage with Revenge. Feeble 2 power against SOA and no revenge, on a 5*.

Romulus
Sakrohm 3*
1/7 Ability: Power=Power Opp.
Combines 1 power and that hated ability, yet quite useful if no SOA or SOB. 7 Damage high to make up for SOA weakness.
2284/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 12/04/2013, 18:01

@Spikey
People would use the original Scoop as a splash regardless of clan because it doesn't take up room in the deck and that's pretty strong heal. Especially for one that requires losing. And nobody uses the current Rescue cards outside of Mono because of the bonus in half decks and other clans have superior equivalents as splash cards.
2285/2500
ScF_Valkhon - Titan - El Dorado English
Saturday 13/04/2013, 23:45

Poison and Heal acting on pillz are approaching...
2286/2500
Jamox360 - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 15/04/2013, 19:57

A good ability would be Cancel Leader
2287/2500
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 16/04/2013, 04:43

Spikey, as much as i like the extremes of your design, what thoazol is saying about scoop is pretty spot on.

love romulus and arminius! IMHO We do need these extreme "poop-tier" remakes to make things more interesting
i would argue that arminius is slightly underpowered for a 5*. Just slightly though, so i reckon giving it 1 more power is better than 1 more damage.

and although cancel Leader would probably be good, it is probably already embedded in different ways and making one specific skill for it would probably be more trouble than it's worth.

Spikey's idea of -opp power reminds me of the GHEIST and how perhaps Platinum can use a standardized friend.

Geld
3* GHEIST
3/6
-4 opp. power, min. 2
2288/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 06:53

Thingyun
4* Nightmare
7/5
Copy: Opp Bonus

Uncovered by the Yetis in it's crashed spaceship buried on Mount Glatz, this shape-shifting alien abomination was all set to devour the Frozn one by one when it heard the call of Uchtul. Hypnotized by its twisted will, Thingyun is singing to the Nightmare's tune.

Thingitu
4* GHEIST
7/5
Copy: Opp Ability

Annoyed that it's sibling went missing during Operation: Frozn Treats, Thingitu set out into Clint City. It quickly found the most secretive group in town, GHEIST, had plenty of available positions just ripe for the replacing and the resources to reach most ends. Suddenly, there was no need to rush.

Carpenpah
2* Frozn
4/4
Power and Damage = Opp Power and Damage (or Copy: Opp Stats)

The spaceship that Carpenpah (and his late team) discovered was a goldmine of strange technology. The discovery drew unneeded attention from the Sakrohm. Seriously, trying to reverse engineer alien technology is hard enough without having to fight aliens while you do it!

Lancaspah
3* Sakrohm
7/4
Defeat: +1 Life per Damage (Get hit for four damage, recover four. Life drain is not recovered. Does not stop KO.)

One of Carpenpah's team that was thought dead was found by the Sakrohm while trying to claim alien technology. She's been surprisingly receptive to the group and has willingly joined the cause of alien tolerance. One could almost suspect that she's one already.
2289/2500
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 18:44

Not sure if this ability has been done,but im going to go ahead anyway,i have just the ideal card for the Berzerk anyway.

name:walter(obviously based off walter white from breaking bad,i'd like to consider the mansion that he and pinkman work in is similar to the Berzerk motel,oh,and there's that thing about being a drug dealer,and you can tie in that while he was once a chemistry teacher who moonlights selling pillz ,the inhalation has given him a bit of a mean streak and furthered his shrewdness,but has made him very sick,so he usually hangs outside of the Berzerk motel selling to his customers)

rarity:uncommon

stats: 7/2

star count:2

ability: deacadence- two pills from two life min 3

basically,the ability allows you to trade two life for two pills.Obviously,a broken card in Jungo,which is why i didn't bother giving the clan that particular card.I believe it's a harmless card,but you'd probably be best not to let it through.The potential to old is there,and yeah,it's got it's perks,and it might not be as good as a normal pill manipulating,but it's got that extra dimension of headgames that i like having in the cards i think of. I guess it's like a backlash in a controlled environment most likely.
2290/2500
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 17:22

Pilly, you're disgusting.

Anyways, that's an interesting ability. They have something like that in Magic: The Gathering, where you trade life to cast a spell or decrease it's cost. I honestly think it should be implemented into UR, I love the suggestion.

10/10 for you, my sexy boi

« Previous12...226227228229230231...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals