If you will be making a card on this game, what will it be? 5

Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31
Six Nations - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2500 messages
Six Nations - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Thursday 11/08/2011, 13:31

Create your own card! Any ideas, just post em!

Originally created by 6SimS-Sven followed by Mr Intelijent then by Edon EG and then by SadisticCynic

To start us off:
Kimi
4*
7/4 -3 opp damage min 1
bio-The third member of the Circle of Assasins, Kimi is a master of acupuncture and can throw a needle faster than you can blink, a quick shot to the jugular and you're dead.
« Previous12...227228229230231232...249250Next »

2291/2500
qwertymann - Senior - Open Casket English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 22:18

Nightmare

Card Name: Kristi (Based off of Stephen Kings Christine, the Possessed car)
Stars: 5
Stats: 8 power, 6 damage
Ability: heal 2 max 14 (A reference to christines healing ability)
2292/2500
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/04/2013, 00:13

Dat is called broken
2293/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 19/04/2013, 04:22

Yeah, Kristi is way too strong. How about this?

Mr. Grave (Grim Reaper Biker)
5* Nightmare
7/3
Heal 1 per Damage, Max 9

7 power is normal for Nightmare, as is the weakness to SoA, but deal that 3 damage early and your ability will keep you safe. Fury makes this even more terrifying. Imagine that Heal 5, Max 9 and tremble!

Julius (and his magic orange)
4* Junkz
8/2
Poison 1 per Damage, Min 2

2 damage in, 2 poison out. Fury doubles, but DR troubles.
2294/2500
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 19/04/2013, 21:21

Now those are slightly weak. Maybe buffing Mr. Grave to a 7/6 with Life +2 would be nicer, since it would instantly give the life while dealing a nice amount of damage, while not being completely crippled by SOA.

And Junkz isn't a clan that would have poison in it Maybe change it to a Jungo card and make it a 6/1 2* card, making it a very threatening if the opponent doesn't have SOA or DR.
2295/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 22:40

I had an interesting idea for a new breed of Leaders. In addition to Cancel Leader, these guys would also have Cancel Team Bonus. So, their Team power would effectively replace any Bonus in your hand... This could lead to some interesting, innovative decks. Running Rainbow would be possible, but iffy, because you might not draw your Leader and be disadvantaged.

Examples:

Prima:
Team: +1 Power and Damage
Cancel Leader and Team Bonus

Zawarudo:
Team: Defeat: +3 pillz, Max 9

Leona:
Team: Defeat: Poison 1, Min 1

Proctor:
Team: Courage: -7 opp attack, Min 1
2296/2500
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 06:35

@Ghelas
But, with the way bonuses work, the cancel team effect would only happen if there was a second Leader. Perhaps rewording it?

Replace Team Bonus: +1 Power and Damage

Also, I had a different post that should have popped up after AR's response to me, but it doesn't appear to have entered. Maybe a mod liked the idea too much?
2297/2500
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 07:14

@DoomBug:

Maybe you inadvertently hit on something that's in the works.

You're right about the wording though! Good catch. I'm trying to debate if all of these guys are fair enough to be ELO legal, and if Proctor in his current form would be useful enough for ELO. I think maybe a decent option to boost good round-winners from defensive clans... Diana, Chiara, Michael, Dalhia Cr, etc. Thoughts?
2298/2500
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 12:25

Hard to tell without knowing the stats for the leaders. It's not that Timber's ability is bad, it's that he has horrible stats for competative play. Same could be true for your ideas, Otherwise good cards but leave your opponent one free unreduced hit.

Ps, Chiara Cr is a Cr.
2299/2500
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 17:42

I like the idea, but these cards will probably be only used (and abused) by mono-Skeelz, because they don't feel the SoB effect as much. They buff them way too high, imagine a 9/5 Chiara or a courageous 11/8 Michael. Or a Plunk that gives you 3 Pillz when losing.

Zawarudo is the most broken, IMO. It's absolutely unbalanced, you can pill everything on a heavy hitter, lose a few rounds. Heck, it makes Spiaghi a Bonnie Ld with an extra pill and -3 min. 1. Imagine it on cards like Arnie, it basically becomes Defeat: Recover all pills. The problem is that it's +Pillz, and despite the maximum, it is easily abused. You are solely (for the most part) in charge of your Pillz. It's the reason why Morphun is stronger than Eklore. Therefore I propose, Defeat: -2 Opp Pillz min. 6 instead.
2300/2500
KurO ReapeR - Master - Resurrection's Haven English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 19:58

Name- Axel
Clan- Rescue
3*

lev 1- 3/1
lev 2- 5/1
lev 3- 6/3 & ability = defeat +2 lives

« Previous12...227228229230231232...249250Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals